Thursday, February 05, 2015

The Americans




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-americans-2013&episode=s03e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Americans

Baggage


When they came to me I had a week to decide.
I went home.
I wasn't allowed to tell anybody.
I was 16.
I took my mother out to the Lopatinsky Gardens.
I was gonna break the rules, but I was gonna use tradecraft.
I told her everything.
I I didn't know what to do.
She didn't blink.



































DSC04399.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-assets-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Assets

My Name is Aldrich Ames


That would be plausible cover story.
What do you think? Or shall we just be honest with each other? Huh?! You are no more American diplomat than I am comrade worker in Lada factory!



































010215_a_svwlfsnw_wbcdy_ (1523).jpg






























011515_a_svwlf_ (1162).jpg






























DSC08161.JPG










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/h/harts-war-script-transcript.html

Hart's War


These men knew nothing, Colonel.
Line them up!
You will be the first.
These men knew nothing.
You will be the first!
Colonel, they knew nothing!
So, your men are saboteurs as well?
No, Colonel, they're just soldiers.
They were following my orders.
I assume complete responsibility.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 05 February 2015