Monday, February 09, 2015

Well, that didn't really happen




Earlier today but you get the idea.

I might or not post tonight the posting since 7 PM I was working on before I had to make this note.



































DSC08749.JPG



































DSC08750.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Somewhere in my notes, as I chase myself around in circles because I am a time traveler, I have documented my counter-paradox theory.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=real-genius

Springfield! Springfield!


Real Genius (1985)


Kent?
Kent.
Wake up, Kent.
-Kent.
-What?
I'm talking to you, Kent.
-What is this?
-I said, I'm talking to you.
-No.
-Yeah.
Well, I'm not asleep.
-I must be overworked.
-You're not overworked, Kent.
Well, I'm not insane!
-Or am I?
-That remains to be seen, Kent.
But we are having a conversation.
-Okay, who is this?
-This is Jesus, Kent.
And you've been a very naughty boy!



































DSC08753.JPG



































DSC08755.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:09 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 09 February 2015