Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bionic Woman




http://www.tv.com/shows/bionic-woman/pilot-1057410/trivia/

tv.com


Bionic Woman Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Sep 26, 2007 on NBC

Quotes


Jaime: I almost killed a man. I didn't even know what I was doing. What did you put in my head?

Will: Microscopic chips have been implanted in your cerebral cortex. My father... developed the technology for the military. The program was meant to help amputees in the gulf, of course, he saw the combat applications immediately.

Jaime: You made me into a soldier.










From 6/23/1902 ( Theodore Roosevelt - Proclamation 478 - Restoring to the Public Domain Certain Lands in the Territory of Oklahoma ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 30606 days

30606 = 15303 + 15303

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/2007 is 15303 days



[ See also: To Be Continued ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/bionic-woman/pilot-1057410/

tv.com


Bionic Woman Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Sep 26, 2007 on NBC

AIRED: 9/26/07










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=69513

The American Presidency Project

Theodore Roosevelt

XXVI President of the United States: 1901 - 1909

Proclamation 478 - Restoring to the Public Domain Certain Lands in the Territory of Oklahoma

June 23, 1902

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Whereas, in the opening of the Kiowa, Comanche, Apache, and Wichita Indian lands in the Territory of Oklahoma, by proclamation dated July 4, 1901 pursuant to section six of the act of Congress approved June 6, 1900 (31 Stat., 672, 676), the west half of the south-east quarter of the south-east quarter and lot fourteen, of section sixteen in township seven north, of range ten west of the Indian principal meridian, containing thirty-eight acres and sixty-hundredths of an acre, were reserved for the use of the Kiowa and Comanche Indian Agency;

And Whereas, it appears that said land is no longer used or required for use by said Indian agency, and that it adjoins the city of Anadarko, Oklahoma Territory, and is needed by said city for park purposes, the mayor of which city has applied to make entry thereof for said purposes under the act of Congress approved September 30, 1890 (26 Stat., 502).

Now, Therefore, I, Theodore Roosevelt, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested by section six of said act of Congress of June 6, 1900, do hereby declare and make known that said land is hereby restored to the public domain, to be disposed of to said city for park purposes under said act of Congress approved September 30, 1890.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the United States to be affixed.

Done at the city of Washington, this twenty-third day of June, A. D. 1902, and of the Independence of the United States the one hundred and twenty-sixth.

THEODORE ROOSEVELT



































DSC02363.JPG I'm too damn tired and too damned drunk to find again the funny image I posted of her with the shotgun. Damn. That is a really funny image.










http://www.azlyrics.com/s/sundays.html

AZ

THE SUNDAYS

album: "Reading, Writing, And Arithmetic" (1990)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sundays/iwon.html


THE SUNDAYS


"I Won"

Ooh, let me take a candle to a cellar tonight
I'd like to take some matches there and set it alight
I can, cos I've seen those kind of places before
Ooh, I'd like to have a party in a cellar tonight
And I'd love to have a party but it wouldn't be right
I shan't, cos I've seen those kind of people before

I won the war in the sitting room
I won the war but it cost me
I won the war and I feel proud
But I don't know why it's hard to get to sleep in my house

Ooh, I have to pull the blankets up to cover my head
And I have to pull the blankets right up
But I don't know why it's hard to get to sleep in my house

Well you keep following the feel of the fire
It's not difficult to see that you're
Young and selfish, with liberty and money
Don't go

Let me take a candle to a cellar tonight
And you should see the parties we've had before
Give me the time, give me the time
Give me your watchword, give me whatever you like

I won the war in the sitting room
I won the war but it cost me
I won the war and I feel proud
But God only knows why it's hard to get to sleep in my house

Oh, your supercilious smile
Oh, your supercilious smile

Well you keep following the feel of fire
It's not difficult to see that you're
Beautiful and young, and critical of nothing
And you keep following the feel of fire
It's not difficult to see that you're
Beautiful and young, with liberty and money
Don't go










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/quotes

IMDb


Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Quotes


Linda Barrett: Hi Brad, you know how cute I always thought you were.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:02 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 25 February 2015