Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thunderheart (1992)




I was hoping to watch something else on television, in order to restrict drinking all the beer I still have in the refrigerator, without stopping here to make a note but Nooooooooo!

They had to use the word "sioux" in the description of the Comcast On Demand Free Movie "Thunderheart".

I recognize the title and I feel certain I have seen it before but I probably have not seen it since the 1990s, I guess. I am hoping I can sit down and watch it straight through and that I don't see anything that makes me want to pause and make here anything pointless note. Without a doubt there will be some dialog that registers in my consciousness that makes me want to make some other pointless note. I wanted to also watch tonight again the pilot episode for the television series "Caprica" but that is not going to happen tonight.

So now I drink another beer just sitting here cranking out this pointless blog posting.

The software code I wrote a few years ago in about one day for Microsoft Outlook Visual Basic for Applications automates a lot but still, it takes a lot of time to make this note. I worked for about one day to automate a Visual Basic.Net application to make it even more automatic but I never finished that version after about 90% and I still use the VBA version which requires a lot of manual work for the information. The basis for the code is solid but the transfer of information is time-consuming.

Surprisingly, the information from IMDb.com has changed extremely very little in the past several years. I am still using a database from them that I downloaded several years ago. Then I compare that with the information available currently on their internet website. That was one concern of mine. That their data would start changing a lot the better these reports got. Well, some of this information is based on information that shows little sign of changing. One main change looking back is that I was early reference the dates for the nation wide release when there is an earlier release. Now I reference only the earliest date listed. The other dates are valid too but I choose to focus on the earliest date.

Of course, the criminal targets of this investigation have deep pockets and those deep pockets have a lot of ill-gotten loot and that ill-gotten loot can easily buy-off historians and anyone else. They can easily use their stolen loot to change history if that is how they need to stay out of prison.










From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 4/3/1992 is 989 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/18/1968 ( the Intel semiconductor company incorporated ) is 989 days



From 2/17/1963 ( premiere US TV movie "A Look at Monaco" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 9649 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/3/1992 is 9649 days



From 5/23/1951 ( premiere US film "Injun Trouble" ) To 4/3/1992 is 14926 days

14926 = 7463 + 7463

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 7463 days



From 12/10/1964 ( premiere US film "Father Goose" ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) is 9649 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/3/1992 is 9649 days



From 3/18/1938 ( premiere US film "State Police" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 19298 days

19298 = 9649 + 9649

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/3/1992 is 9649 days



From 3/18/1938 ( premiere US film "State Police" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 19298 days

19298 = 9649 + 9649

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/3/1992 is 9649 days



[ See also: To Be Continued? ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105585/releaseinfo

IMDb


Thunderheart (1992)

Release Info

USA 3 April 1992



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105585/fullcredits

IMDb


Thunderheart (1992)

Full Cast & Crew


Val Kilmer ... Ray Levoi










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151060/releaseinfo

IMDb


Injun Trouble (1951)

Release Info

USA 23 May 1951










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105585/quotes

IMDb


Thunderheart (1992)

Quotes


Ray Levoi: She can explain to me about shape-shifting, and I can explain to her about the airplane.

Maggie Eagle Bear: You asshole!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105585/quotes

IMDb


Thunderheart (1992)

Quotes


Walter Crow Horse: License and registration?

Ray Levoi: Kiss my ass.

Walter Crow Horse: Hey, this is *my* jurisdiction now. And you were going 59 in a 55 zone.

Ray Levoi: Let me see the radar.

Walter Crow Horse: I don't need no radar, I can tell! I just listen to the wind; it said, "Fifty-nine, nail 'im!"



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 25 February 2015