Friday, May 01, 2015

All the right moves, Kent.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 8/30/1983 ( the launch into Earth orbit of the United States STS-8 Challenger spacecraft ) To 5/4/2005 is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 5/4/2005 is 3597 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1975 ( premiere US TV series "The Invisible Man" ) is 3597 days










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=63910

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks Prior to Discussions With President Vladimir Putin of Russia in Moscow, Russia

May 8, 2005


President Bush. Vladimir, thank you for having me. It's such an honor to be here. This locale where we are is a place where the President welcomed me and Laura 2 years ago, and it's great to be back here. I am looking forward to the celebration tomorrow. It is a moment where the world will recognize the great bravery and sacrifice the Russian people made in the defeat of nazism. The people of Russia suffered incredible hardship, and yet the Russian spirit never died out.

I'm equally grateful that you would take—invite me and Laura for dinner tonight. And having had one of your meals before, I'm looking forward to this one a lot.

President Putin. Recently I took a look at the coverage of your meeting with the press corps. Well, I could see how Laura attacked you sometimes, so at today's dinner we will have a chance to protect you. [Laughter]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983


1983

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


August 30 – Guion Bluford becomes the first African-American in space aboard Space Shuttle Challenger on the STS-8 mission.



http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-8/mission-sts-8.html


STS-8 (8)

CHALLENGER (3)

Pad 39-A (20)

8th Shuttle mission

3rd Flight OV-099


Launch:

August 30, 1983, 2:32:00 a.m. EDT.

Landing:

September 5,1983, 12:40:43 a.m. PDT, Runway 22, Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.


Mission Highlights:

Bluford became first African-American to fly in space.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=stripes

Springfield! Springfield!


Stripes (1981)


Come on, rhythm.
Hut, two, three, four.
Black guys help the white guys, okay?
- What did he say?
- He said the black guys...
help the white guys.










http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webrumsfeld08&date=20061108&query=rumsfeld

Nation & World: Wednesday, November 08, 2006

By The Associated Press


Bush seemed stoic about the election, proclaiming: "This isn't my first rodeo."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097579/quotes

IMDb


An Innocent Man (1989)

Quotes


Jingles, Con: Don't you ever touch me, you White Mother Fucker! *Ever*!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb


No Way Out (1987)

Quotes


CIA Director Marshall: Well, spilt milk.

CIA Director Marshall: And you can forget about Pritchard. He's homosexual.

Kevin O'Brien: I'll be damned.

CIA Director Marshall: Ah, so will he, if you believe the Old Testament.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=62181

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Proclamation 7897 - Mother's Day, 2005

May 5, 2005

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation


In an hour of testing, one person can show the compassion and character of a whole country.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0221027/quotes

IMDb


Blow (2001)

Quotes


George: This is Grade A 100% pure Colombian cocaine, ladies and gentlemen... Disco shit... Pure as the driven snow.










http://www.salon.com/2004/09/09/bush_guard_duty/


SALON


THURSDAY, SEP 9, 2004 04:45 PM PDT

Stung!

A swarm of new media stories on young George W. Bush's dereliction of duty pops his heroic-leadership bubble.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/they-know-future.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:26 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013


After three days they let me out and I was just thinking a few days ago about how bad that was.

I knew the city I was in but that was it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:20 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/monte-carlo.html


Conversely, my theory is that nothing was wrong with my memory prior to June 2005 when I was secretly drugged against my consent in a hospital in the Seattle suburbs after I complained to the police and now my memory problems are a direct result of that attack against me in June 2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 December 2014 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:38 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 01 May 2015