Saturday, May 02, 2015

I can't apologize for what you let your fellow federal prisoners in 1972 Mexico do your butt, George W. Bush.




I guess I could apologize for the homosexual rape committed against you by your own biological father, George Herbert Walker Bush.

But why should I?

First of all, I don't care. I think after the fact that you deserved it.

Well, maybe not the diseases they gave you in the federal prison in 1973 Mexico. I really wouldn't wish that on you.

However, all the mass destruction you caused to the world makes me think you deserve that too.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:53 AM Tuesday, March 27, 2012


You see, it the perfect commie ploy against the United States.





George Herbert Walker Bush has *always* been the Guy Burgess of the United States.

George Herbert Walker Bush has always been a homosexual criminal deviant pervert for the Soviet Union and communist China.

George Walker Bush can't be blamed for being a pervert.

George Herbert Walker Bush made George Walker Bush a homosexual pervert.

It's not your fault, Georgie.




So anyway, it's a perfect commie ploy.

Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al-Qaida nuked Japan on 11 March 2011. That is an undisputed fact of law.

The next attack by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates will be a Tom Clancy "Debt of Honor" attack on Washington D.C., I assume. I mean, you let them get away with 9-11 so there is no reason to doubt you *will* let them do it again.

So then, the pervert poster poster George Herbert Walker Bush has his USS Pervert CVN 77 aircraft carrier just waking [correction: waiting] to turn the rudder over and head for the coast of J.A.P. because you know his pervert pals in the Pentagon will let him get away with it again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2012 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:12 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 02 May 2015