Friday, October 02, 2015

That's it. Definite match.




When was the last time I watched this DVD for the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" and just now in the past few minutes this scene?

Possibly I recorded here in my online journal that previous occurrence but maybe not.

I resist so much that need to record here.

Months ago though.

Months and months ago since I last watched this DVD.

There is just so much lame production out there now that there are just no productions I want to watch and so the possibility of watching again this DVD comes to mind but then I don't want to watch it because I've already seen it a few times and I want to want something new and something interesting to me personally but there's nothing.

So I'm not really sure if I have watched this DVD during the past year. And that might be a conservative estimate.










https://youtu.be/sRXPC_MQ-ok?t=671







YouTube


Stravinsky Petrushka




































10800_DSC00995.JPG




































10800_DSC00997.JPG




































10800_DSC00998.JPG











JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Annapolis 2


That part about the relay reminds me of a relay when I was in the first grade. Something happened and, being on the last leg, didn't get the baton until late and had to run all the way across by myself. I remember feeling embarrassed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:51 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 02 October 2015