Monday, October 05, 2015

"There Was a Crooked Man... "




http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2007/11/20071106-14.html

THE WHITE HOUSE [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

November 6, 2007

President Bush and President Sarkozy of France Exchange Toasts

State Dining Room

7:35 P.M. EST

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. President, distinguished guests: Laura and I offer you a warm welcome to the White House -- or should I say: Bienvenue a la Maison Blanche. (Applause.)

In 1777, another George W. welcomed to America another Frenchman. His name was Lafayette. The two leaders built a strong friendship, based on common values and common virtues. They both recognized the power of human freedom. They both served with courage in freedom's cause. And they both anticipated that freedom would advance in other lands following its victory here in America.

Two centuries later, our two nations are honoring their legacy of Lafayette by helping others resist tyranny and terror.










From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) To 11/6/2007 is 19002 days

19002 = 9501 + 9501

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/7/1991 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Lisa's Pony" ) is 9501 days



From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 11/6/2007 is 1879 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1970 ( premiere US film "There Was a Crooked Man... " ) is 1879 days



From 7/23/1982 ( premiere US film "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" ) To 11/6/2007 is 9237 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/16/1991 ( premiere US TV series episode "Twin Peaks"::"The Condemned Woman" ) is 9237 days



From 8/28/1941 ( premiere US film "No Greater Sin" ) To 11/6/2007 is 24176 days

24176 = 12088 + 12088

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) is 12088 days



From 8/2/1949 ( premiere US film "Down Memory Lane" ) To 11/6/2007 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 6/7/1957 ( Chance Vought Aircraft pilot James P. Buckner is killed while performing a high-speed flight demonstration in a Vought F8U-1 Crusader for a graduating class from the Naval Postgraduate School. Executing a zoom climb after his low-altitude pass he apparently overstresses the fighter and it disintegrates before he can eject. The aircraft's wreckage violently explodes at low altitude over Main Street in adjacent Grand Prairie Texas inflicting minor injuries to several bystanders and pieces of the fighter are scattered throughout the floodplain of the nearby Trinity River; Buckner's body is recovered a few hours after the crash ) To 11/6/2007 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 6/7/1957 ( Chance Vought Aircraft pilot James P. Buckner is killed while performing a high-speed flight demonstration in a Vought F8U-1 Crusader for a graduating class from the Naval Postgraduate School. Executing a zoom climb after his low-altitude pass he apparently overstresses the fighter and it disintegrates before he can eject. The aircraft's wreckage violently explodes at low altitude over Main Street in adjacent Grand Prairie Texas inflicting minor injuries to several bystanders and pieces of the fighter are scattered throughout the floodplain of the nearby Trinity River; Buckner's body is recovered a few hours after the crash ) To 11/6/2007 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/6/2007 is 6079 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1982 ( premiere US film "Blade Runner" ) is 6079 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 11/6/2007 is 6079 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1982 ( premiere US film "The Thing" ) is 6079 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=76035

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Remarks at a State Dinner Honoring President Nicolas Sarkozy of France

November 6, 2007

Mr. President, distinguished guests: Laura and I offer you a warm welcome to the White House, or should I say, "Bienvenue a la Maison Blanche." [Laughter]

In 1777, another George W. welcomed to America another Frenchman. His name was Lafayette. The two leaders built a strong friendship based on common values and common virtues. They both recognized the power of human freedom. They both served with courage in freedom's cause, and they both anticipated that freedom would advance in other lands following its victory here in America.

Two centuries later, our two nations are honoring the legacy of Lafayette by helping others resist tyranny and terror. French and American troops are helping to defend a young democracy in Afghanistan. Our two nations support the democratic Government of Lebanon. We agree that reconciliation and democracy in Iraq are vital to the future of the Middle East. And our two nations condemn violations of human rights in Darfur, in Burma, and around the world.

France and the United States can meet great challenges when we work together, Mr. President. You and I share a commitment to deepen the cooperation of our two republics, and through this cooperation, we can make the world a better place.

I look forward to our discussions at Mount Vernon, where George Washington welcomed his friend Lafayette. And in the spirit of our friendship, I offer a toast to you and to some of America's oldest friends, the free people of France.

NOTE: The President spoke at 7:35 p.m. in the State Dining Room at the White House.










http://www.tv.com/shows/twin-peaks/episode-twenty-three-the-condemned-woman-44014/trivia/

tv.com


Twin Peaks Season 2 Episode 16

Episode Twenty-Three "The Condemned Woman"

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 16, 1991 on ABC

Quotes


Hank: You're his whore.

Norma: I'd rather be his whore, than your wife.










http://www.tv.com/shows/twin-peaks/episode-twenty-three-the-condemned-woman-44014/trivia/

tv.com


Twin Peaks Season 2 Episode 16

Episode Twenty-Three "The Condemned Woman"

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 16, 1991 on ABC

Quotes


Log Lady intro:

A hotel. A nightstand. A drawer pull on the drawer. A drawer pull of a nightstand in the room of a hotel. What could possibly be happening on or in this drawer pull? How many drawer pulls exist in this world? Thousands, maybe millions.
What is a drawer pull? This drawer pull -- why is it featured so prominently in a life or in a death of one woman who was caught in a web of power? Can a victim of power end in any way connected to a drawer pull? How can this be?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033957/releaseinfo

IMDb


No Greater Sin (1941)

Release Info

USA 28 August 1941 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033957/plotsummary

IMDb


No Greater Sin (1941)

Plot Summary

A local health official tries to stop the spread of VD in a town.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


Tyrol: Helo's gone, Sharon.

Boomer: I didn't ask you that, either! (as he leaves) Sorry...

Galactica - Non-descript Room

Socinus: Colony?

Duella: Saggitaron. How many have you got?

Socinus: 5,251 survivors from Saggitaron, last count. (she holds out a picture for him) We can't transmit photos yet. So if you want, you could leave 'em here with us, or you can put 'em o­n the board outside. I'm sorry.

Duella: Thanks.

Socinus: Next? (someone else steps up) Colony?

Duella goes out to a hallway and stares at the hundreds of pictures of missing people o­n the walls.

Colonial o­ne

Billy: Update o­n the head count... Madam President.

Rolsin: (looking at the new count) How did we lose 300?

Billy: There were some overcounts, a few deaths from wounds, and a few missing, during the last attack.

Daydream

#6: Do you want children, Gaius?

Baltar: Let me think about that for a minute. No.

#6: Procreation is o­ne of God's commandments.

Baltar: Really? Well, I'm sure someday, if you're a good cyclon, he'll reward you with a lovely little walking toaster of your very own.

#6: I want us to have a child, Gaius.

Baltar: You can't be serious.

Colonial o­ne

Billy: It's Dr. Amarak...?

Baltar: What was that? So sorry for interrupting you while you were speaking. You were just saying?

Billy: Oh, I was just saying that a Dr. Amarak had requested to speak with the President.

Baltar: Dr. Amarak, I see.

Roslin: You know him?

#6: Have you always been able to multitask like this?

Baltar: Yes... yes. I used to work with him at the Ministry of Defense.

Billy: It says here that he's uncovered important information, regarding how the Cylons were able to defeat colonial defenses.

#6: I was always a little worried he was o­n to us.

Baltar: Were you? Going to speak to him? Perhaps I should speak to him, if you're busy.

Billy: I think he wanted to speak directly with the President. Sounded urgent.

#6: Must be very, very important. Maybe something about a certain traitor in the President's inner circle.

Roslin: There's not enough time before we jump. I want him o­n board first thing during the next cycle. Oh, thank you, Doctor.

#6: I'd say you have a serious problem.

Baltar: If I can help. (leaves)

Roslin: He's a strange o­ne, isn't he?

Billy: Cuckoo.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066448/releaseinfo

IMDb


There Was a Crooked Man... (1970)

Release Info

USA 25 December 1970










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/allthesethingsthativedone.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"All These Things That I've Done"

When there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
One more son
If you can hold on
If you can hold on, hold on
I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out
Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out

And when there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
These changes ain't changing me
The gold-hearted boy I used to be

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

[x10]
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

Over and in, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:28 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 05 October 2015