Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Governor Christine Gregoire




http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.












October 22, 2007

To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.

I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/7/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism. My deployment start date is recorded as 3/15/1998 and 3/16/1998 and I have been 100% deployed since then without even being able to visit with my family. I have not yet been granted permission to resume my true identity. And there is predictability to the terrorists attacks I have survived to this point.

As I noted, there are forces hostile to the United States of America operating in the State of Washington and as has been common to my life, those hostile forces and national traitors are usually following me around and working to disrupt my family life.

I'm just trying to finish my assigment and get back home to my family.











----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:09:19 AM
Subject: Steve Ballmer look-alike

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

CC: hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; Governor Christine Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)







A Steve Ballmer look-alike in a U.S. Postal Service uniform passed in front of me at 4th and Union this morning as I was outbound.






JOURNAL ARCHIVE:

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:43:45 -0800 (PST)
From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Issaquah
To: "Kerry Burgess"

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001966828_whycostco28.html
Monday, June 28, 2004

the former president arrives here Wednesday [ 6/30/2004 ] to autograph copies of his book, his first scheduled stop will be the discount retail warehouse Costco in Issaquah.

When I just read something Bill Clinton read about not wanting to "pile on" to Cheney's shooting incident, I remembered this. The day I went back to Microsoft to ask for my job back, he was at this Costco, which I could see from the window at my cube. I thought that was quite the coincidence, and I hoped it was a good sign, albeit something extraordinary that defied my logic. I remember now too that it was on the other side of the street from that Costco where I went face first into the concrete after my bike slipped on a slick bridge. I had a black eye for a week. I still remember the date for some reason: Feb 1, 2002. I think I remembered it because I had another accident on Dec. 23, 2001, when I was biking around Lake Washington. At the 30 mile point of that 60 mile trip, I hit a patch of ice and went down hard and fast. One minute I was riding along, the next minute I was looking at my feet as I went sliding across the road. Damn that hurt. I dislocated my shoulder because my elbow hit first or right about the same time as my knee. I could barely raise my arm if at all for weeks after that. It was pretty uncomfortable riding the remaining 30 miles back home. And the whole way there and for a time afterwards, I could almost hear something, it was unusal, the way you can feel like there is something on your tongue as that saying goes, but with this, I could almost hear a "thud" sound for a while after, the sound of me hitting the ground. And something else had happened earlier, but I can't quite remember it. I haven't had any accidents since that face plant into the concrete though.












http://www.news.navy.mil/search/print.asp?story_id=13996&VIRIN=&imagetype=0&page=1

6/30/2004

“I have friends in college who are looking for summer work; I’m on an aircraft carrier," said Midshipman 2nd Class Chris Pogue of Chesapeake, Va. "I spent time with a SEAL [Sea, Air, Land] team last year. Not a lot of people get to do these things. I get to watch F-14s {Tomcats} land right next to me. How amazing is that?”

Aboard Kennedy, the 20-year-old was exposed to navigation, conning, chart work and engineering. His running mate, Air Traffic Controller 1st Class Paul Greenough taught the political science major a great deal about air traffic control at sea.











From 6/19/1968 to 11/9/2001 (Friday) is 3 weeks, 4 months, 33 years

'34-33'

From 11/9/2001 (Friday) to 11/11/2001 ("The Parent Rap")(Sunday) is: 2 days

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF22

The Parent Rap

Original Airdate on FOX: 11-Nov-01

It begins with Bart and Milhouse accidentally stealing a police car. Expecting an easy judge, Bart is instead faced with Judge Constance Harm (Kaczmarek), a stern, no-nonsense arbiter. Noting Homer's contribution to the incident and sensing that Bart is "crying out for adult supervision." Her Honor orders the young troublemaker to be tethered to his father. The plan can't help but bring the pair closer to each other, but their new ling interferes with the relationship between Homer and Marge, who literally cuts the cord, landing her in Harm's way as well.


Did You Notice...

Lisa knows the court officer on a first name basis?

Homer does still have a job?

there doesn't appear to be any easy access to Judge Harm's houseboat by land?


- Springfield Shopper headline {af}

PAIR SINKS JUDGE'S HOUSE
---------------------------
QUILT RUINED [pic of boat]
[ sinking ]


Clinton was never actually convicted of any crimes, so he wouldn't have been sentenced to community service... and what sort of crime matches the penalty of having to deliver mail?








http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF22

The Parent Rap

Original Airdate on FOX: 11-Nov-01


% Homer and Marge try to retreat from the houseboat, but a seal blocks
% their path. It barks, alerting judge Harm to the Simpsons'
% presence. She steps onto the dock and starts to look for the
% intruders. As she closes in on Homer and Marge, Homer tries to
% throw a cinderblock at her. Fortunately for Judge Harm, he misses
% her. Unfortunately, the block hits her boat instead, quickly
% sinking it.
%
% The next morning, Judge Harm studies the newspaper coverage of the
% sinking, which mentions that one of Harm's quilts was ruined.

Harm: Agh! That quilt was made by my grandmother.

Homer: So ... it cost you nothing.

Harm: Shut up. You two are not only horrible parents, you're violent criminals, and I'm going to lock you up 'till frogs do fractions.

[Marge and Homer look apprehensive]

Bart: [approaches the bench] Your Honor, may I say something?

Harm: Well, it is highly unorthodox, so no.

Bart: Please, your Honor? [puppy-dog look]

Harm: Oh, I can't resist that look. You remind me of me, when I was a little boy.

Bart: Your Honor, it's not easy being my parents. I'm always screwing up in school, and getting in trouble with the law. But if I grow up to be a halfway decent person, I know it will be because of my Mom and Dad. Everyone else might give up on me, but my parents never will.

Lisa: [sniffles] That's my brother.

Snake: Um, did she say she used to be a dude?

-- "The Parent Rap"