Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Governor Christine Gregoire




http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.











October 24, 2007

To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.

I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/7/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism. My deployment start date is recorded as 3/15/1998 and 3/16/1998 and I have been 100% deployed since then without even being able to visit with my family. I have not yet been granted permission to resume my true identity. And there is predictability to the terrorists attacks I have survived to this point.











----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:12:35 AM
Subject: Seattle FBI

To: Seattle FBI, DOJ, whoever is hassling me and interfering with my official United States federal assignment



Be advised that your pattern of documented passive aggressive actions towards me only serves to justify an increase in the rules of engagement I am following as part of my official United States federal assignment.



The more passive aggressive hostility you present to me, the more justification I have to put a decisive stop to your hostile behavior.



Those of you in the Seattle office, and your criminal conspirator accomplices, have demonstrated to me a remarkable level of passive aggressive hostility towards the U.S. Navy SEALs. My cover was very easy to see through yet you demonstrate a determined effort to interfere with my official United States federal assignment as a U.S. Navy SEAL.



If you are looking for trouble and if you are looking for trouble from me, then be advised that I have plenty of trouble to spread around. If you want to identify yourself as a threat to the U.S. Navy SEALs, then I am more than happy to oblige with your moronic activities.



So what's next, chump?