Sunday, October 28, 2007

Subject: Seattle FBI and DOJ



http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.







October 28, 2007

To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.

I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/7/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism. My deployment start date is recorded as 3/15/1998 and 3/16/1998 and I have been 100% deployed since then without even being able to visit with my family. I have not yet been granted permission to resume my true identity. And there is predictability to the terrorists attacks I have survived to this point.





----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 9:55:15 PM
Subject: Seattle FBI and DOJ

Cc: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)





Your Amateur Hour performance is almost over, Larry Carr.

Don't blame me because you are a moron.

I am just doing my job. Try to not take it personally.

It's a sad time for all of us when such criminals as you and your crew have infiltrated the U.S. government.

The only reason you have even gotten a warning and given time to get your act together is because you are supposed to be a cop.

There is no way out for you now. You are going to spend a long time in U.S. federal prison.

I, for one, am betting that at least one of you is going to turn violent again when your incorrigible and irrational arrogance lets you see that you are getting arrested.