Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Subject: George W. Bush, thief

----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:36:50 AM
Subject: George W. Bush, thief

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)




I happened to review some handwritten notes I made from a newspaper article long ago. I was reviewing that particular date, November 2, 1999, because I noted something about a guman killing people at a Xerox office in Honolulu and that date is the birtday for my official United States federal undercover identity. My notes indicate, from page A5, that George W. Bush had been campaiging for 7 days in New Hampsihire at that point. I counted back 7 days from 11/2/1999 to reach 10/26/1999. From there, 7/16/1981 was 6676 days before that. I am quite certain I was using that pin code for my ATM account still back in 1999. That was also the alarm code I "remember" from my artificial and symbolic memory, of the house I owned at Country Club Estates, in Greer, SC. I bought that house, in the context of my artificial and symbolic memory, after moving from Central, SC, near the Clemson Tigers. The date 7/16/1981 was Phoebe's 18th birthday. I have communicated other details that suggest George W. Bush is self-identifying as a thief of my property and a threat to the safety of my family, with the message being they will murder my family if I do not turn over control of my true identity, which has tremendous commercial value. A while back I noted that Bank of America sent me a pin code for an account I opened in 2002 that was the birthdate of the actor Brian Dennehy, who portrayed the corrupt Sheriff in the 1982 "Rambo."

From 7/16/1981 to 10/26/1999 is: 6676 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_hampshire

New Hampshire is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States of America named after the southern English county of Hampshire. The state ranks 44th in land area, 46th in total area of the 50 states, and 41st in population. It was one of the original Thirteen Colonies and became the ninth state to ratify the United States Constitution. New Hampshire was the first U.S. state to have its own state constitution, and is the only state with neither a general sales tax nor a personal income tax.[2]

It is internationally famous for the New Hampshire primary, the first primary in the quadrennial U.S. presidential election cycle.





http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2992808&date=19991102&query=new+hampshire

Today is Bush's seventh day of campaigning in New Hampshire, which holds its primary on Feb. 1.






http://www.clancyfaq.com/Hold%20Originals/characte.htm

Tom Clancy FAQ - Book Character Listing

Greer, Rear/Vice Admiral James, USN (Retired)

CIA liason for Boxwood Green in WR. Started with CIA on May 18, 1970 and was DDI. His son, 1LT Robert White Greer, USMC, died in 1968 in SE Asia. Greer was Jack Ryan's mentor at CIA.