Friday, October 26, 2007

Subject: Seattle FBI





http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.










October 26, 2007

To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.

I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/7/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism. My deployment start date is recorded as 3/15/1998 and 3/16/1998 and I have been 100% deployed since then without even being able to visit with my family. I have not yet been granted permission to resume my true identity. And there is predictability to the terrorists attacks I have survived to this point.






----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 9:26:52 AM
Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

Which of you in the Seattle office, and among your criminal conspirator accomplices, wants to be called Elmer now that I know Larry Carr's name?

I've got Daffy pegged and then there is the other hyena-in-a-suit named Dopey.

That's a curious name for a hyena, isn't it?

Dopey the Hyena.

That's hilarious.

No wonder my work is in such demand.



Any of you clowns planning to resist arrest or are you going to go quietly to prison when that time arrives?


You can count on a fair trial from the U.S. federal judiciary before you are found guilty by the U.S. federal judiciary .