Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Subject: Seattle FBI

----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:09:15 AM
Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

My next step is to go to a Seattle Police department, identify myself as an undercover United States federal agent, and then to file charges against you. I only know the name of Larry Carr so that will be the first person I identify, although I will note that there is a gang of you in Seattle that are harassing me and interfering with my assignment.





----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:12:35 AM
Subject: Seattle FBI

To: Seattle FBI, DOJ, whoever is hassling me and interfering with my official United States federal assignment



Be advised that your pattern of documented passive aggressive actions towards me only serves to justify an increase in the rules of engagement I am following as part of my official United States federal assignment.



The more passive aggressive hostility you present to me, the more justification I have to put a decisive stop to your hostile behavior.



Those of you in the Seattle office, and your criminal conspirator accomplices, have demonstrated to me a remarkable level of passive aggressive hostility towards the U.S. Navy SEALs. My cover was very easy to see through yet you demonstrate a determined effort to interfere with my official United States federal assignment as a U.S. Navy SEAL.



If you are looking for trouble and if you are looking for trouble from me, then be advised that I have plenty of trouble to spread around. If you want to identify yourself as a threat to the U.S. Navy SEALs, then I am more than happy to oblige with your moronic activities.



So what's next, chump?