Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Subject: Seattle FBI





----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:31:34 AM
Subject: Re: Seattle FBI



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rendition

rendition

an interpretation, as of a role or a piece of music.

An interpretation of a musical score or a dramatic piece.

A performance of a musical or dramatic work.

A translation, often interpretive.










http://buperscd.technology.navy.mil/bup_updt/508/OfficerClassification/i/PT_A.htm

1130 Unrestricted Line Officer billet requiring Special Warfare (UDT/SEAL) qualification




http://buperscd.technology.navy.mil/bup_updt/508/OfficerClassification/i/SEC_D_PT_Q.htm

SPECIAL WARFARE
First Character: Q

AQD codes having the first character "Q" are used to modify 1130 billets and 113X officer designators when the billet requirements/officer qualifications pertain to the special warfare specialty.









12. Record Of Service

a. Date Entered AD This Period: 84 May 15
b. Separation Date This Period: 90 May 14
c. Net Active Service This Period: 06 years 00 months 00 days
d. Total Prior Active Service: 02 years 00 months 00 days








http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prior

prior

preceding in time or in order

earlier in time








http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1986/Navy/DN-ST-86-02890.JPEG

Service Depicted: Navy

Plebes of the class of 1986 listen to instructions from a senior midshipman at the US Naval Academy.

ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND (MD) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Date Shot: 1 Jul 1982








Which person is this photo is me?

http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1985/Navy/DN-ST-85-08793.JPEG

A U.S. Navy Basic Underwater Demolition/Sea-Air-Land (SEAL) (BUD/S) trainees carry rubber boat boats up a sand dune during a "hell week" exercise. Phase I of BUD/S training concludes with "hell week," when students' physical, emotional and mental abilitie

Location: NAVAL AMPHIBIOUS BASE, CORONADO, CALIFORNIA (CA) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Camera Operator: JOCS LEE COLEMAN

Date Shot: 1 Mar 1985







http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/030415-N-3953L-039.jpg

030415-N-3953L-039 CORONADO, Calif. (April 15, 2003) - During a Hell Week surf drill evolution, a Navy SEAL instructor assists students from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) class 245 with learning the importance of listening.









http://www.navysite.de/dd/ddg67.htm

USS Cole (DDG 67)

Commissioned: June 8, 1996


USS COLE's Commanding Officers:

June 8, 1996 - 1997 Commander Stewart O'Bryan, USN








From 3/4/1959 to 2/11/1989 (USS Princeton) is: 1 week, 359 months

'1-3-59'

http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CG59.htm

USS PRINCETON (CG 59)
GUIDED MISSILE CRUISER
Commission Date: 02/11/1989







From 5/1/1982 (USNA82) to 12/28/1982 (USS New Jersey) is: 3 days, 34 weeks

'334'

http://www.navysite.de/bb/bb62.htm

USS New Jersey (BB 62)

Fourth [and final] commissioning: December 28, 1982
Fourth [and final] decommissioning: February 8, 1991








From 9/2/1965 (Princeton University) to 4/8/1968 (USS New Jersey) is: 4 days, 135 weeks

'4135'

From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is 4 years, 135 days

'4135'


http://www.navysite.de/bb/bb62.htm

USS New Jersey (BB 62)

Third commissioning: April 8, 1968
Third decommissioning: November 17, 1969








From 4/12/1967 (USS Ray) to 3/16/1993 (USS Ray de-comm.) is: 9470 days
9470 = 4735 + 4735
From 7/16/1963 to 7/2/1976 is: 4735 days

From 3/3/1959 to 9/2/1965 (Princeton University) is: 6 years, 5 months, 30 days

'653' (hull number)

http://www.navysite.de/ssn/ssn653.htm

USS Ray (SSN 653)

USS RAY was the eleventh STURGEON - class fast attack submarine

Commissioned: April 12, 1967
Decommissioned: March 16, 1993


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSN653.htm

RAY (SSN 653)
SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Commission Date: 04/12/1967
Decommission Date: 03/16/1993








From 5/1/1973 (University of Oxford) to 4/11/1992 (USS Annapolis) is: 6920 days
6920 * 0.3433 = 2375 days
From 3/3/1959 to 9/2/1965 (Princeton University) is: 2375 days

'34-33'

http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSN760.htm

USS ANNAPOLIS (SSN 760)
SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Commission Date: 04/11/1992







From 3/4/1959 to 7/16/1979 is: 7439 days
From 7/16/1979 to 11/27/1999 (HMS Vengeance) is: 7439 days

From 7/16/1963 to 4/30/1982 (USNA82) is: 6863 days
From 4/30/1982 (USNA82) to 2/12/2001 (HMS Vengeance) is: 6863 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Vengeance_%28S31%29

Launched: 9 September 1998
Commissioned: 27 November 1999
In service: 12 February 2001

HMS Vengeance (S31) is the fourth and final Vanguard class submarine of the Royal Navy. Vengeance carries the Trident ballistic missile, the UK's nuclear deterrent.








https://www.cia.gov/

Cracking the Code

How do you keep a secret? One way is esczfrs ncjaezrclasj.* If you understood that, you already may know a little about cryptography. For more than 3,000 years, people have encrypted messages to keep their communications secret. Today's encryption is much more sophisticated than the simple encryption from our past. And whether you know it or not, we deal with encryptions every day – every time we use our ATM card or type in our computer password.







http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIA

The Defense Intelligence Agency, or DIA, is a major producer and manager of military intelligence for the United States Department of Defense. DIA, designated in 1986 as a Defense Department combat support and intelligence agency, was established in 1961 as a result of a decision by Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara, under president John F. Kennedy . The Department of Defense created DIA with the publication of Directive 5105.21, "Defense Intelligence Agency" on 1 August, effective 1 October 1961.[1] DIA was preceded by the Counter Intelligence Corps. Approximately 11,000 men and women work for DIA worldwide (about 30% are military personnel and about 70% are civilians). The exact numbers and specific budget information are not publicly released due to security considerations. DIA has major operational activities at the Pentagon, the Defense Intelligence Analysis Center (DIAC), Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, D.C., the Armed Forces Medical
Intelligence Center (AFMIC) in Fort Detrick, Maryland, and the Missile and Space Intelligence Center (MSIC) in Huntsville, Alabama. DIA is a member of the United States Intelligence Community, reporting to the Director of National Intelligence. The activities of DIA are often compared to Russia's GRU, the UK's Defence Intelligence Staff, and Israel's Aman (IDF).

DIA's mission is to provide timely and objective military intelligence to warfighters, policymakers, and force planners. It is considered to be a member of the Intelligence Community. The director of DIA is the main adviser to the United States Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff on matters related to military intelligence. Under the support of the Military Intelligence Board, DIA unifies the Defense Intelligence Community on major issues such as the number of deployed forces, assessments, policy, and resources. To help weapon systems planners and the Defense community, DIA plays a major role in providing intelligence on foreign weapon systems.








http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Navy_SEAL

United States Navy SEALs

The United States Navy Sea, Air and Land (SEAL) forces are the Special Operations Forces of the U.S. Navy, employed in unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, direct action, Counter-Terrorism, hostage rescue, and special reconnaissance operations.

Those qualified to become Navy SEALs are authorized, after completing Basic Underwater Demolition SEAL school (BUD/S) and a specialized program known as SQT (SEAL Qualification Training), to wear and display the Special Warfare Badge, also known as the SEAL Trident. This badge serves as the insignia for the SEALs as a whole and is one of the most recognizable warfare insignia among U.S. Special Operations Forces. It is usually worn along with the U.S. Navy paratrooper wings, which are awarded after 10 jumps. In order to blend in with units they are supporting, Navy SEALS wear modified versions of all service Battle Dress Uniforms (BDUs). However, during the Vietnam War, SEAL members wore 'tiger stripe' camouflage uniforms, often with civilian blue jeans and 'coral' sneakers, for patrol missions.


SEAL ethics
The SEAL code

"Loyalty to Country, Team and Teammate Serve with Honor and Integrity On and Off the Battlefield, Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow, Never Quit, Take responsibility for your actions and the actions of your teammates, Excel as Warriors through Discipline and Innovation, Train for War, Fight to Win, Defeat our Nation’s Enemies, Earn your Trident everyday."

SEAL creed

"In times of war or uncertainty there is a special breed of warrior ready to answer our Nation’s call. A common man with uncommon desire to succeed. Forged by adversity, he stands alongside America’s finest special operations forces to serve his country, the American people, and protect their way of life. I am that man.

My Trident is a symbol of honor and heritage. Bestowed upon me by the heroes that have gone before, it embodies the trust of those I have sworn to protect. By wearing the Trident I accept the responsibility of my chosen profession and way of life. It is a privilege that I must earn every day.

My loyalty to Country and Team is beyond reproach. I humbly serve as a guardian to my fellow Americans always ready to defend those who are unable to defend themselves. I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions. I voluntarily accept the inherent hazards of my profession, placing the welfare and security of others before my own.

I serve with honor on and off the battlefield. The ability to control my emotions and my actions, regardless of circumstance, sets me apart from other men. Uncompromising integrity is my standard. My character and honor are steadfast. My word is my bond.

We expect to lead and be led. In the absence of orders I will take charge, lead my teammates and accomplish the mission. I lead by example in all situations.

I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity. My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.

We demand discipline. We expect innovation. The lives of my teammates and the success of our mission depend on me - my technical skill, tactical proficiency, and attention to detail. My training is never complete.

We train for war and fight to win. I stand ready to bring the full spectrum of combat power to bear in order to achieve my mission and the goals established by my country. The execution of my duties will be swift and violent when required yet guided by the very principles that I serve to defend.

Brave men have fought and died building the proud tradition and feared reputation that I am bound to uphold. In the worst of conditions, the legacy of my teammates steadies my resolve and silently guides my every deed. I will not fail."











----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:09:59 AM
Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

Are Seattle DOJ employees communicating threats to me as I work to complete my official United States federal assigment?

Is there evidence the Seattle DOJ is communicating threats to me as I work to complete my official United States federal assignment?


I don't speak chicken so if you are trying to make me feel threatened, perhaps you should find a mentor that can teach you how to communicate in a less cowardly manner.






----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:59:05 AM
Subject: Seattle FBI

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Is the Seattle office going to have to explain to a U.S. federal judge why you are going out of your way to hassle and harass me as I complete my official United States federal assignment?

Is there evidence the Seattle office is going out of your way to hassle and harass me as I complete my official United States federal assignment?

Have Seattle DOJ employees accepted compensation to interfere and obstruct my official United States federal assignment?