Sunday, October 21, 2007

Governor Christine Gregoire





http://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/form.asp

Thank you for contacting Governor Christine Gregoire. The Governor values your views and opinions. We want to assure you that the Governor's Office reads these messages and, when appropriate, refers them to relevant agencies, staff, or the Governor herself. Because of the volume of e-mail we receive daily, however, we are unable to respond to every message. Thank you again for contacting the Governor.









October 21, 2007

To: Governor Gregoire

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Governor,

I have communicated most of these same details and more to the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice, and I wanted to also inform you of my observations.






I currently maintain an official United States federal undercover identity and I began that assignment on 12/7/1998 to investigate Microsoft Corporation sponsored terrorism. My deployment start date is recorded as 3/15/1998 and 3/16/1998 and I have been 100% deployed since then without even being able to visit with my family. I have not yet been granted permission to resume my true identity. And there is predictability to the terrorists attacks I have survived to this point.














http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rendition

rendition

an interpretation, as of a role or a piece of music.

An interpretation of a musical score or a dramatic piece.

A performance of a musical or dramatic work.

A translation, often interpretive.















From 1/21/1976 to 11/17/1999 ("One Small Step")(Wednesday) is: 8701 days

From 7/16/1963 to 5/13/1987 is: 8702 days



From 3/15/1998 (Deployed) to 10/19/2032 is 34 years, 218 days
218 / 365 = 0.59 year
From 3/15/1998 (Deployed) to 10/19/2032 is 34.59 years

'34-59'

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/One_Small_Step

First aired: 17 November 1999

Voyager finds an ancient spacecraft – the derelict of one of Humanity's first manned missions to Mars.


October 19, 2032. The Ares IV command module, piloted by Lieutenant John Kelly, orbits Mars. Down on the surface, two astronauts, Rose Kumagawa and Andrei Novakovich, are finishing up their mission. Suddenly, turbulence shakes the module. Kelly initially thinks it's due to a solar flare, but then a large yellow ball appears in space, and heads straight for the module. It's over 1,000 meters across, and closing fast, as Kelly attempts to get out of the way.



Paris and Chakotay are watching the last transmission of Ares IV, which NASA received at 09:22 hours on October 19. It turns out that Kelly was a childhood hero of both men. Paris muses that they have it easier now with warp, transporters and shields. The astronauts back then were the real pioneers. Seven enters and accuses them of hero worship.




(extract from a log entry made by Lieutenant John Mark Kelly of the Earth spaceship Ares IV in 2032)

"I've lost contact with the team on the surface, and I can't get a fix on my position. But I’m alive and the CM seems to be intact. I'm inside this whatever it is...what I've gotten myself into. It's very calm, like in the eye of a hurricane. It's a little spooky but, the way I figure it, if there's a way in, there's gotta be a way out. I'm gonna fire up the transpectral imager before I initiate another engine burn, collect as much data as I can. Jeannie, I may not be bringing you back the Mars rock, but I promise you, I'm gonna do everything I can to get home."















This also looks like me in the photo, although if that is me, I had my face turned away from the camera. I think that is me 4th from photo-right and with the sidearm in the brown shoulder holster. Something is very familiar about that holster and the hat.



http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1984/Army/DA-ST-84-07034.JPEG

Members of the 4th SEAL (Sea, Air, Land) Unit instruct Honduran Commandos in techinques for making bulk explosives from fertilizer during Exercise AHUAS TARA (BIG PINE) III.

Camera Operator: SSGT ARONLD W. KALMANSON

Date Shot: 25 Jan 1984











http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1982/33082a.htm

Remarks by Telephone to Columbia Astronauts Following Completion of the Third Flight of the Space Shuttle

March 30, 1982

The President. Hello.

Colonel Lousma. Good afternoon, sir. This is Colonel Lousma, sir, and Colonel Fullerton on the line, sir.

Colonel Fullerton. How do you do, sir?

The President. Colonel Lousma, Colonel Fullerton, don't ask me how I do -- how are you feeling?

Colonel Lousma. We're just fine, sir. We just came booming over your ranch at about mach 13.

The President. I know, I heard you say that. We were watching you come in for that perfect landing. Then everybody in America started breathing again when you made that landing.

But I wanted to ask you, when you went over the ranch there, I've been worried about one of the horses. How did they look?










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37024

Remarks at El Centro Naval Air Station, California

January 3rd, 1986

Ladies and gentlemen, I can't tell you what this welcome means to me. And I know so many that had a hand in it—all of you here at the El Centro naval facility, members of the Navy League, and the Fleet Reserve Association. I'd like to say a special greeting, also, to Congressman Duncan Hunter and Mika Camarena, whose husband gave his life for all of us in the fight against the drug traffic. And my thanks to the Holtville Band. I think you're well known to some of them here.

Well, this is, as I say, a very great welcome. I know that the El Centro naval facility is not only a great training center here for all of our Navy pilots but is the winter home of the Blue Angels, host to the Royal Air Force Falcons. There's only one thing, as an old ex-horse cavalryman: How come this Navy facility is out here in the desert? May I just say to all of you—and I know that time is of the essence and I must get in this and cross the border—may I just say that of all the things that one can find to be proud of in a position such as mine, nothing has made me more proud than the men and women in uniform in our Armed Forces. God bless you all. And every time I read some things like Mr. Qadhafi sounding off the way he does, I just think to myself about all of you, and I can't be bothered with Mr. Qadhafi.But again, God bless you all. Thank you all for being out here. This is very heartwarming. I'm most grateful. Thank you.

Note: The President spoke at 10:01 a.m. at Hangar 4 of the naval air station, before departing for his meeting with President De la Madrid Hurtado in Mexicali, Mexico. In his closing remarks, he referred to Libyan Chief of State Mu'ammar Qadhafi.









http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1986/21486b.htm

Executive Order 12548 -- Grazing Fees

February 14, 1986







http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1986/21486c.htm

Message on the Observance of Brotherhood/Sisterhood Week, February 16 - 22, 1986

February 14, 1986







http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=36942&st=&st1=

Remarks at a Dinner Honoring Senator Paul Laxalt of Nevada

March 3rd, 1986

Thank you, Senator Armstrong. Thank you all. Ladies and gentlemen, it's wonderful to be here tonight and to celebrate with you the longstanding friendship that Nancy and I've had with Paul and Carol.

Well, Paul, Senator, I hope you'll forgive me for having a little fun here tonight. The truth is, ladies and gentlemen, this isn't the easiest set of remarks that I've ever been asked to give. And that comes from someone who's had to give a fair number of speeches. Come to think of it, Paul, you've probably had to sit through more of them than either one of us wants to admit. And I know that finding the right word or expression can oftentimes mean the difference between hurting or helping, between doing this job well or not so well. But sometimes the words just aren't there. The task is really impossible. I guess that was what Lincoln felt at Gettysburg. He knew there are occasions when words must be brief because the feelings are so deep, and this evening is one such occasion.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gettysburg_Address

The Gettysburg Address is the most famous speech of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln and one of the most quoted speeches in United States history. Historian James McPherson has called it "the world’s foremost statement of freedom and democracy and the sacrifices required to achieve and defend them." It was delivered at the dedication of the Soldiers' National Cemetery in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, on November 19, 1863, during the American Civil War, four and a half months after the Union armies defeated the Confederates at the decisive Battle of Gettysburg.









I have been thinking this is also a photo of me in the left seat of Air Force One:


http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photographs/large/c6817-25.jpg










From 6/28/1998 (artificial identity) to 12/7/1998 (Special Operation) is: 162 days

From 12/7/1998 (Special Operation) to 5/18/1999 ("The Bart Wants What It Wants") is: 162 days

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/DABF06

The Bart Wants What It Wants

Original Airdate on FOX: 18-May-1999

[from TVGuide.com] Reese Witherspoon and Wolfgang Puck are guest voices as Bart and Milhouse fight over a girl.

The object of their affection -- and altercation -- is Greta Wolfcastle (Witherspoon), the daughter of action-film star Rainier Wolfcastle (Puck).

[Jay Kormann notes this is an error. Puck played himself in this episode -- Ed.]

After Bart and his slingshot rescue her backpack from bullies, Greta is immediately smitten. But her crush is unrequited, and the oblivious Bart blows off a date with her in order to harass Principal Skinner at his stand-up comedy debut. Clued to Greta's feelings, Bart breaks off the relationship -- until Milhouse steps in. It's only then, in the name of love, that Bart asks his parents' help to win Greta back by following her to her dad's film set ... in Toronto.

Did You Notice...

McBain & wife are separated? (possibly a post-Maria wife; not jumping to the conclusion it was Maria)


Movie studio {bjr}

Paramountie

[hat-shaped]
[ mountain ]

Studios

- "Canadian Graffiti" {bjr}

OBEY
THE
RULES

- Wolfcastle's movie set {bjr}

CLOSED SET:
"UNDERCOVER
NERD"











From 10/12/2000 (USS Cole) to 12/10/2000 ("The Great Money Caper") is: 59 days


http://www.snpp.com/episodes/CABF03

The Great Money Caper

Original Airdate on FOX: 10-Dec-2000


[TVGuide.com] With Homer-logical justification, Bart and Homer go on the grift, and do fairly well before joining a more experienced con man for a big score. Dan Castellaneta, Nancy Cartwright, Julie Kavner.



Couch: The couch is underwater. The Simpsons, wearing scuba wetsuits, swim to their usual spots. After they're settled in, the camera pulls back to reveal the couch is in a giant fishbowl.





- "FBI man's" badge

COLGATE CAVITY PATROL
[seal] CCP [tooth]
OFFICIAL AGENT [signature]






Homer: Thanks! It took a lot of grifting! [Bart jabs him]

Bart: Please, FBI man, don't throw us in jail! We just made one mistake!

Homer: Yeah, we're not criminals, we're just two crazy, mixed-up kids!

[they arrive at the station]

FBI Agent: Hmm ... okay, tell you what -- I'll let you turn yourselves in. Maybe they'll go easier on you.

Homer: You'd do that for us?!

FBI Agent: [unlocks their handcuffs] Well, I *did* ruin the boy's birthday cake. Go on in ... [sternly:] but I'll be watching!

[on the way up the stairs, Homer tells Bart that he's got an idea]

Homer: Chief, I'd like to scare my son straight. Could I show him a jail cell?

Wiggum: Sure, I'll put you in the Rick James suite -- it's super-freaky.

[in the cell, Bart and Homer look out the window to the FBI agent]

Bart: Okay, we're all locked up now!

Homer: Yeah! [quietly:] You big idiot!

FBI Agent: Excellent! I guess I'll just be swiping your car now.

Homer: Wha...?

FBI Agent: Oh, and this lovely bag of cash! [the money from the previous scam, labeled "evidence"] So long, suckers! Woo-hoo!

[drives off and throws his badge into the jail cell]

Bart: That's not an FBI badge!

Homer: Colgate Cavity Patrol?! [groans]

Bart: That guy was a grifter.

Homer: Yeah, and he conned us good. Well, at least we still have our jobs at the sweepstakes place.

-- "The Great Money Caper"




% Walking home, Bart and Homer realize they need an explanation for the
% missing car.

Homer: Lies got us into this mess, Son. From now on, it's honesty all the way.

[at Home]

Marge: You were carjacked ... in the church parking lot?!

Homer: Absolutely. We had stopped in for a quick prayer, when -- Bart, would you call him a crazy man?

Bart: Definitely ... well, crazy about carjacking.

Lisa: What did he look like?

Homer: Um ... let's see ... he was ... foreign ... and he had...

Bart: Wild, bushy hair -- like an animal!

Lisa: Anything else?

Homer: Well, he seemed like a loner -- kept to himself, mostly.

Bart: And, he said if we went to the cops, he'd come back for Maggie.

Marge: [gasps] Oh, dear! We don't want that!

Homer: [quickly:] Anywho, the whole nightmare has really made us sleepy.

[forced yawn] Let's hit the hay.

-- Honesty, "The Great Money Caper"









% Willie aims the gun through the galley. Everyone ducks. A shot is fired
% through Marge's hair. Principal Skinner tries to calm Willie down, but is
% promptly shot through the chest. He falls to the floor.

Homer: Stop! This has gone on just long enough! Nobody carjacked me. I tried to pull a con, and got conned myself ... and then I lied to you all! [sobs hysterically] So did Bart. [continues sobbing]

Marge: [rings bell] Okay, players, that's a wrap!

[cheering]

Bart: Huh?

Lisa: Nice work everybody.

Bart: Wait a minute, this whole thing was a setup?

Homer: But Skinner got shot!

Skinner: [gets up] Yup, blanks and a blood pack. [squirts blood, which falls on Ralph]

Clancy: Hey, watch it!

Ralph: I look like cable TV!

Bart: [to Marge:] What about that bullet hole in your hair?

Marge: Squibs. [makes a couple more holes]

Abe: [pulls off judge mask] Yeah, we hornswoggled you good.

Homer: But what about the guy who took my car?

[the "FBI Agent" drives in the courtroom]

Agent: Devon Bradley -- character actor, dancer, singer -- I'm a triple threat!

Marge: He's doing "Dreamcoat" at the dinner theater.

Homer: I can't believe everyone was in on it!

Willie: Willie wasn't!

Homer: Wait a minute, you're telling me the police force, the TV news, a courthouse full of people, and a popular entertainer had nothing better to do than to teach me and Bart a lesson?

Lisa: I know it seems farfetched, even insulting to your intelligence, but there's a simple and highly satisfying explanation. You see--

Otto: [bursts in with a surfboard] Hey everybody, surf's up!

-- The hoax explained, "The Great Money Caper"










http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/devo/secret+agent+man_20039801.html

Devo
Secret Agent Man

You know I live a life of danger
For the fbi
Keeping tabs on our nation
On the land, on the sea, in the sky
But every single night
Before I go to bed
I get down on my knees
And thank god
Im a secret agent man
* secret agent man
Secret agent man
Theyve given me a number
But theyve taken way my name
I got one hell of a job to perform
For the u. s. of a.
Got the responsibility
Of our nations top security
But every night and day
I salute the flag and say
Thank you jesus
Cause im, Im a secret agent man
( * repeat)

You know they got me doin this
Doin that
And a little bit of something else
Fighting cavities of evil
Safe-guarding americas health
But not an afternoon pass
I dont get up off my ass
Thank you god
Cause im, Im a secret agent man
( * repeat 2 times)

Cause Im a secret agent man














From 5/28/1982 (USNA82) to 4/9/2000 ("Days of Wine and D'oh'ses")(Sunday) is: 6526 days

6526 * 0.3459 = 2257 days

From 3/4/1959 to 5/9/1965 (helo) is: 2258 days

'34-59'

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF14

Days of Wine and D'oh'ses

Original Airdate on FOX: 9-Apr-2000

[TV Guide] Barney quits drinking to take helicopter-flying lessons, leaving Homer feeling resentful and inferior; Lisa and Bart enter a contest to photograph the cover of the Springfield phone book.

[Advertisement] "Tonight, experience HOMERVISION ... when Homer has one (dozen) too many." (Advertisement has multiple overlapped images of Bart, as he would appear to someone intoxicated, saying ...) "Over here Homer."



% The helicopter flies over the Springfield town square, where Lisa
% stands on a ladder and trains her camera on a bird's nest.

Lisa: Now, when the momma bird returns to feed her babies, we'll have a prize-winning picture.

Bart: Lisa, people these days don't want to see a baby bird; they want to see celebrities at their worst.

[just then, Rainier Wolfcastle, looking rather flabby, walks out of the Kwik-E-Mart with a chili dog]

Lisa: Is that Rainier Wolfcastle?

Bart: Check out the gut.

Wolfcastle: It's for a movie. I'm playing a fat secret agent.

-- Method acting, "Days of Wine and D'oh'ses"