Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Subject: Observations on possible clues pointing to terrorist attacks on U.S. Navy forces





----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: inspector.general@usdoj.gov
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:34:09 PM
Subject: Observations on possible clues pointing to terrorist attacks on U.S. Navy forces

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)






I have no idea if this production is associated with my work. I doubt I would make such an association, as noted below. Why I would I schedule it for a time when my wife was the same age I was when the U.S. Marines barracks in Lebanon was bombed? That makes no sense to me. I don't remember yet for certain, but I have been thinking I was in that Marines barracks when it was bombed and I think that is the basis for the scene in the 1990 "Navy SEALs" where the one SEAL is stuck in the roof. All I know for certain today is that I have artificial and symbolic memories, in the context of 1988, that I did not like this television series. I also note that it premiered not long before the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 was attacked in the Persian Gulf and I have been thinking that attack was another assassination attempt on my life. I have been thinking that I was onboard the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-58 as the leader of a U.S. Navy SEAL platoon and that was my
first deployment after recovering from my experiences as a POW in 1986 as well as my escape, living in the African wilderness for over a year, suffering from worsening injuries sustained in combat.

I haven't found any other productions that point specifically to that Beirut attack but I haven't really been looking for any. I have been thinking the Beirut bombing was to target me so I couldn't participate in the invasion of Grenada, which was just after the Beirut bombing.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096195/

Supercarrier (1988) (TV)

Release Date: 6 March 1988 (USA)

Plot Outline: The tales of Naval F-14 pilots stationed on the largest Aircraft Carrier in the Navy.





From 3/3/1959 to 10/23/1983 (Beirut barracks bombing) is: 9000 days

From 7/16/1963 to 3/6/1988 ("Supercarrier") is: 9000 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing was a major incident on October 23, 1983, during the Lebanese Civil War. Two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut housing U.S. and French members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon, killing hundreds of servicemen, the majority being U.S. Marines. The blasts led to the withdrawal of the international peacekeeping force from Lebanon, where they had been stationed since the Israeli 1982 invasion of Lebanon. "Islamic Jihad" took responsibility for the bombing but that organization is thought to have been a nom de guerre for Hezbollah receiving help from the Islamic Republic of Iran





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0713512/

"Supercarrier"
Deadly Enemies (Pilot) (1988)

Original Air Date: 6 March 1988 (Season 1, Episode 0)