Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Subject: Seattle FBI




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:09:59 AM
Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

Are Seattle DOJ employees communicating threats to me as I work to complete my official United States federal assigment?

Is there evidence the Seattle DOJ is communicating threats to me as I work to complete my official United States federal assignment?


I don't speak chicken so if you are trying to make me feel threatened, perhaps you should find a mentor that can teach you how to communicate in a less cowardly manner.



----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:59:05 AM
Subject: Seattle FBI

To: Office of the Inspector General, Department of Justice

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



Is the Seattle office going to have to explain to a U.S. federal judge why you are going out of your way to hassle and harass me as I complete my official United States federal assignment?

Is there evidence the Seattle office is going out of your way to hassle and harass me as I complete my official United States federal assignment?

Have Seattle DOJ employees accepted compensation to interfere and obstruct my official United States federal assignment?