Saturday, January 01, 2011

War souvenir, sir?




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000191100010&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201101010300&cn=676

excite

The Twilight Zone (Repeat)

676 SYFYHD: Saturday, January 1 3:00 AM

Science fiction, Fantasy, Suspense

Judgment Night

A freighter passenger has a premonition of doom.

Cast: Nehemiah Persoff, Patrick Macnee, Leslie Bradley, Kendrick Huxham, Ben Wright, Hugh Sanders, Deirdre Owen, James Franciscus, Richard Peel, Donald Journeaux, Barry Bernard, Debbie Joyce Director(s): John Brahm Producer(s): Rod Serling

Original Air Date: Dec 04, 1959










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 27, 2006 12:52:14 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 2/27/06


There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.

Today I am also thinking back to that dream I had in my last days at Microsoft. I told a friend about it. I dreamed that someone had set off two bombs and I was watching the towering clouds from the explosions rising high into the atmosphere. I was baffled at how people were going around their normal business like nothing had happened. There was one person I recognized, a guy that was on the same team as I. I didn't understand why no one was concerned.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2006 excerpt ends]