Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Federal Bureau Infiltrated 100% by Soviet Union commie perverts.




I can still recall Christmas 1987. My blonde-haired girlfriend, originally from Scotland, as were her sisters, and I were over at her sister's house for around that time in Charleston South Carolina. That was New Years Eve at their house. Now I remember Christmas. She was complaining that I wasn't planning to buy her a present for Christmas. I couldn't think of anything. I gave her a new microwave oven I bought at some retail store in Charleston.

That night in Beaufort was regular Coors. I recall I bought 24 bottles of Coors and I filled the sink with ice in the motel room to keep them cold. I regretted the next day drinking so much beer as I drank all 24 bottles. At some point, especially in 1988, I started drinking Coors Extra Gold and I drank many many cans of that beer.

All this talk is not helping me to resist my efforts to stop drinking beer. I could cut back or I could stop completely and stopping completely is the only way.

God I hate this place.

WHY DO I HAVE TO STAY IN THIS GODFORSAKEN PLACE!! WHAT IS THE GODDAMNED POINT OF ME BEING HERE!!





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: dated 2006


I was watching Lethal Weapon 2 the other night and there was a lot that familar about it, not sure if I wrote about that the other day. One part I have been thinking about is that letter jacket Martin (Marty?) Riggs was wearing. It had blue and gold features. I also wonder if the "B" suggests lettering in basketball at USNA? I also have been thinking about a non-obvious due to context suggestion from the part where he repeats "big smile." I also wonder if Murtaugh represents the father of a real girlfriend I had when I was 16. I also noticed they were drinking Coors Extra Gold, which is something people knew I drank in the 80s.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37519

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a Senate Campaign Fund-raising Dinner for Jim Santini in Las Vegas, Nevada

June 25, 1986


Earlier this month I visited some young marines going through boot camp in—well, I was first of all, before I say that I want to tell you that one of the most heartening trends, I think, are the young people. And God love them, they're with us. I've seen them all over the country, and just a few days ago I was at a high school in New Jersey. And the energy and optimism of this generation is infectious. And then, I tell you, earlier this month I visited some young marines going through boot camp in Parris Island, South Carolina. And they are really great. Their commanding officer, a general, will be retiring at the end of the month. And he told me that in all his years in the military, he has never seen young people of greater quality than those that are in the uniform today. And I found myself remembering-and if you'll permit me to use a bit of profanity, but I'm quoting accurately-back in World War II someone asked General George Marshall if we had a secret weapon, and he said, "Yes, the best damn kids in the world." Well, I can tell you, after what I've seen of today's youth and those in uniform today, the Commander in Chief can say the same thing that George Marshall said, and I do say it about those young people of ours. There's never been a higher quality in our military than we're seeing today.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/High_Plains_Drifter.html


High Plains Drifter


Have you ever heard the name Jim Duncan?
I´ve heard a lot of things. Why?
He was town marshal here.
He´s lying out there in an unmarked grave.
They say the dead don´t rest without a marker of some kind.
Do you believe that?
- What makes you think I care? - I don´t know.
He´s the reason this town´s afraid of strangers.
I was going to warn you about that. Pretty funny.
What´s funny?
You ask me that in a blown-up hotel...
with seven dead men to your credit already?
I was just stopping by for a bottle of whiskey...
and a nice hot bath.
All right. If you say so.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37516

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 5506 - National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986

June 25, 1986

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Since our days as a young nation, the American people have always banded together to meet the needs of our citizens and our communities. Awareness, generosity, and the determination to find solutions to community problems are traits that have long kept our country strong. We have always been a people who give of ourselves to help those less fortunate in a way that no government or institution by itself can.

Prevention of homelessness is a complex challenge that faces us today. Although estimates of the exact number of homeless vary widely, innovative approaches to this problem by all elements of our society are needed. And in few other areas has each segment of our society been so involved, with so much dedication and sacrifice. Federal, State, and local governments, national service organizations, corporations, churches, synagogues, and voluntary groups, over the years, have worked together to provide food, shelter, and comfort for the needy.

Now, I call upon all Americans to come together in partnership and resolve to invigorate their commitment to reach out to their fellow Americans in need. Let us all experience the blessings of compassion and goodwill that come from the joy of helping others.

To increase public awareness of the problem of homelessness, the Congress, by Senate Joint Resolution 347, has designated the week beginning June 22, 1986, as "National Homelessness Awareness Week" and authorized and requested the President to issue a proclamation in observance of this event.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim the week beginning June 22, 1986, as National Homelessness Awareness Week.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fifth day of June, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-six, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and tenth.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38040

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Toasts at a White House Dinner for the Prince and Princess of Wales

November 9th, 1985

The President. Your Royal Highnesses, Sir Oliver and Lady Wright, and Ambassador and Mrs. Price, ladies and gentlemen, Nancy and I are deeply honored to welcome the Prince and Princess of Wales to the White House. Permit me to add our congratulations to Prince Charles on his birthday, just 5 days away, and express also our great happiness that we have been able to have this affair with Princess Diana, here on her first trip to the United States—that we should be able to share in that first trip.

In his 1941 address before a Joint Session of the United States Congress, Prime Minister Churchill remarked, "I cannot help reflecting that if my father had been American and my mother British, instead of the other way around, I might have got here on my own." [Laughter] But Your Royal Highnesses, the reception you've received here suggests that if you had been American, you might well have gotten to this house on your own. [Laughter]

Our two countries are bound together by innumerable ties of ancient history and present friendship.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 26, 2006 9:20:16 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 26, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Earlier in my notes, I remember a time when I got out of boot camp, the same day I think. Three of us, still wearing our dress whites, rented a car and headed to the beach for the weekend. I was driving but didn't know how to get to Daytona. The next thing I remember, we were at the gated entrance to some facility. The security guard asked if we were "lost." We were at the entrance to Cape Canaveral.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Below.html

Below


Coors... where's Coors?
You tell me that's him.
That's gotta be Coors. He's still alive, right?
Sir...
that is the one person I can guarantee it's not.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Below.html

Below


So, tell me why three officers
would conspire to kill their captain
and cover it up.
That's what you're thinking, isn't it?
What if I am?
I can see I'm not the only one.
Loomis was up for a major citation.
And Brice was ready for his own command.
He was from a naval family. He went to Annapolis.
Coors had this beautiful girl waiting for him back in Boston
that he was always talking about, Claire.
These guys had everything to live for.
By that reasoning... they had everything to lose.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33744

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a Luncheon Hosted by the Heritage Foundation

November 30, 1987

Thank you for those very kind words, and thank all of you very much. It's always a great pleasure to speak to the Heritage Foundation and have a chance to see so many old friends and supporters and advisers. As many of you know, Ed Feulner joined the administration for a short while at the beginning of the year and his help and advice were invaluable, but he wanted to get back to Heritage. He knows where the real power center in Washington is. [Laughter]

In the last 10 years, with Ed at the helm and with the constant support and vision of Joe Coors, Heritage has transformed itself from a struggling and valiant coterie of conservatives to, well, a struggling and valiant coterie of conservatives— [laughter] -though today the influence and importance of Heritage is widely recognized in Washington and, indeed, by policymakers around the world.

Thinking back to those days when, as we used to say, all the conservatives in this town could fit into a single phone booth, I remembered the story Lincoln told when he found his entire Cabinet, with the exception of one man, was against him. During a revival meeting in his hometown in Illinois, one of the audience who'd indulged too much in the refreshments beforehand passed out and stayed asleep. And when the preacher challenged the assembly: "All here who are on the Lord's side, stand up!"—and the whole audience, of course, except for that drunk, stood up. And when the preacher then asked, "And who is on the side of the Devil?" He suddenly awoke, he rose and stood there all alone and said, "I don't exactly understand the question, but I'll stand by you, parson, to the last." [Laughter]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33744

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a Luncheon Hosted by the Heritage Foundation

November 30, 1987


If I can turn to the domestic side of this question for a moment, I hope the Members of our own Congress will not forget this important fact: Without the freedom fighters, there would be no Arias peace plan, there would be no negotiations and no hope for democracy in Nicaragua. An entrenched, hostile, Communist regime in Nicaragua would be an irreversible fact of life. The Sandinistas would have permanently consolidated and fortified a Communist beachhead on the American mainland.

Within the next month Congress will have to vote on further aid to the freedom fighters. If Congress says no to this aid, the Sandinistas will know that all they have to do is play a waiting game. They will have no incentive to negotiate, no incentive to make real steps toward democracy.

If we're serious about this peace process, we must keep the freedom fighters alive and strong and viable until they can once again return home to take part in a free and democratic Nicaraguan society. They are brave men, and they have sacrificed much in the cause of freedom, and they deserve no less. There will be few more important votes in Congress than this one and, as I have so often said in the past, I'll be counting on your active support. With your help, I know we can win this one. The fact is, as you all very well know, we have no choice—we have to win this one.

So, as Robert Frost might have said, we have promises to keep and miles to go before January 1999 [1989]. Looking ahead to our agenda always puts me in mind of one of my favorite Churchill anecdotes. It was toward the close of World War II, and Churchill was visited by a delegation of the Temperance League. And one of the ladies there firmly chastised him, saying, "Mr. Prime Minister, I've heard of all the brandy you have drunk since the war began and heard that if it were poured into this room it would come up all the way to your waist." And Churchill looked dolefully down at the floor and then at his waist, then up to the ceiling, and said, "Ah, yes, Madam, so much accomplished, and so much more left to do." [Laughter]

Well, we've got so much more left to do in these next 14 months or so. If anything, we're stepping on the gas because of the limited time. We want to get as much pinned down of what has been accomplished so far and the changes that have been made. And, you know, there's one thing that might encourage you sometimes when the going gets a little tough. Do you realize how short a time it has been that both parties are talking about eliminating the deficit? [Laughter] For 50 years they told us that we didn't have to worry about the deficit—we owed it to ourselves. Now we're not arguing anymore about, no, you shouldn't spend that money. We're just arguing about how we're going to cut. And we've had more practice at that then they have, so we'll try to get our way.

Thank you all very much, and God bless you.

Note: The President spoke at 1:12 p.m. to the foundation's trustees and founders in the ballroom at the Willard Hotel. Edwin ]. Feulner, Jr., was president of the foundation, and Joseph Coors was a member of the board of trustees.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33629

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Swearing-In Ceremony for William Steele Sessions as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

November 2, 1987

Director Sessions. Mr. President, Chief Justice Burger, Attorney General Meese, Judge Webster, and distinguished Senators and Congressmen, distinguished guests, and my former friends of the Federal judiciary, Mr. Otto—I think I said that poorly, they are always my friends, and I'm the former judge, but you know what I mean—Alice, dear friends, and family: Before I can look to the future, I am compelled to recall the past and to acknowledge the contribution of Judge Webster to the tradition of this amazing institution.

To you, Mr. President, I can now publicly express my gratitude for being afforded the opportunity to lead the men and women of the world's finest and most extraordinary law enforcement agency.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


Tom Farrell: [one of the Contras tries to follow Farrell into the bathroom] I would rather do this myself. You can listen if you want to.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969-1974

244 - Address to the Nation Announcing Decision To Resign the Office of President of the United States

August 8, 1974


I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body.










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/19/AR2006041901099.html


Richard M. Nixon Will You Please Go Now!

By Art Buchwald

Tuesday, July 30, 1974; Page B01

My good friend Dr. Seuss wrote a book a few years ago titled "Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!" He sent me a copy the other day and crossed out "Marvin K. Mooney" and replaced it with "Richard M. Nixon." It sounded like fun so I asked him if I could reprint it. Please read it aloud.

"Richard M. Nixon will you please go now!
The time has come.
The time has come.
The time is now.
Just go.
Go.
Go!
I don't care how.
You can go by foot.
You can go by cow.
Richard M. Nixon will you please go now!










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pervert

pervert


a person who practices sexual perversion.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF18

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge

Original Airdate on FOX: 14-May-2000


% Bart pushes open the ajar bathroom door and videotapes Principal Skinner
% standing in front of the toilet.

Bart: So, any words for the bride and groom?

Skinner: Not now, Bart. I'm trying to urinate.

Bart: You don't seem to be trying very hard.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=4327

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969-1974

25 - Address on the State of the Union Delivered Before a Joint Session of the Congress

January 30, 1974


Mr. Speaker, and Mr. President, and my distinguished colleagues and our guests: I would like to add a personal word with regard to an issue that has been of great concern to all Americans over the past year. I refer, of course, to the investigations of the so-called Watergate affair. As you know, I have provided to the Special Prosecutor voluntarily a great deal of material.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


Scott Pritchard: You have no idea what men of power can do!










http://articles.latimes.com/1987-11-02/news/mn-12106_1_fbi-headquarters


Los Angeles Times

Sessions Takes Post at FBI After 2 Delays

November 02, 1987 United Press International

WASHINGTON — After two delays because of stomach problems, William S. Sessions, the West Texas judge hailed for his tough but fair stance against crime, was sworn in today as the fourth director of the FBI.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroenterologist


Gastroenterology

Gastroenterology (MeSH heading) is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied. Etymologically, the name is a combination of three Ancient Greek words gastros (stomach), enteron (intestine), and logos (reason).


Physicians practicing in this field of medicine are called gastroenterologists.










http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Patti_Winston


Villians Wiki


Patti Winston

Patricia (Patti) Winston is one of the villains from the 1987 romantic comedy movie Date with an Angel.

She was portrayed by Phoebe Cates.


Angry and hurt, Patti refused to believe Jim that the woman is an angel and refused to talk to him and she started drinking.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094074/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)


[Superman and Nuclear Man confront each other in downtown Metropolis]

Nuclear Man: Where is the woman?

Superman: Give it up, you'll never find her.

Nuclear Man: If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!

[Nuclear Man begins to cause mass destruction]

Superman: Stop! Don't do it, the people!










http://articles.latimes.com/1987-07-24/news/vw-3634_1_future-brides


Los Angeles Times


Modern Bride Wants Splendor in the Aisles

July 24, 1987 ROSE-MARIE TURK

They're still talking about Princess Diana in bridal circles.

"Everything about her wedding was grandiose," recalls Paul Diamond, visions of the royal event dancing in his head. "It had a tremendous impact. It hit at the right time and brought back the traditional wedding."

Diamond says statistics show weddings in America aren't on the increase. But splendor is. As president of the Diamond Collection, he provides brides with elaborate gowns priced from $1,200 to $2,500. The underlying theme is "tradition with a twist," he says. "Even the most high-fashion woman wants some tradition."

But she wants it on the sexy side, and even colorful, according to the New York-based executive, who gets much of his inside information from visiting stores and talking to customers.

Surrounded by future brides at Bullocks Wilshire recently, he was having a typical day, answering what he called "the usual questions."

A tall, sophisticated woman, on the verge of saying yes to a figure-revealing lace dress, asked if the sumptuous shoulder ruffles could be reduced. "They're way too poufy for me," she complained.

Another bride-to-be paused before Diamond in a detail-laden gown. The lavishly beaded bodice dropped down to a silk Shantung skirt, which ended in a bubble effect. But the woman asked for a longer bodice--and got it.

"I would say no if I didn't agree," Diamond explained later. "But all she's doing is enhancing the design."

Any changes are ultimately tackled by designer Frank Masandrea, who last year won the first Bride's magazine Award for Excellence. Because Masandrea doesn't like road work, it is Diamond who annually makes as many as 30 trunk-show appearances.

When he went around the country last year, he learned brides wanted to show more skin. And--shades of the '50s--they wanted colors in addition to ivory and white.

As a result, many styles in the fall collection "definitely have more sex appeal." For the color seekers, there is rum pink, created by putting ivory silk Shantung over a peach taffeta lining.

Diamond is in a business where the product "is difficult to understand." Whenever he can, he likes to tell the facts.

Depending upon details, such as hand beading, one of his gowns requires anywhere from 15 to 20 hours of labor. The outside is made of silk Shantung, silk taffeta or silk satin. The inside is made with "clean seams and lined so it's soft next to the skin." He believes all the extras "are something mothers can relate to."

The mothers usually arrive when a final decision is at hand. "We're aiming at a career woman, 25 to 35 years old," the executive explained. "The first time, she comes into a store without her mother, and when she brings her in, it's to say: 'Look, Mom, this is what I'm getting.' She ultimately wants her approval, not necessarily her taste."

Diamond proudly claimed his gowns had always gotten to the wedding on time. Normal delivery takes 12 weeks, but in a pinch--and for an extra charge--the company can produce a gown in one week.

Faced with a crisis, Diamond has done even better. Once, a bride picked up her dress, grabbed a cab, rushed to the airport and flew to her wedding destination. But she left the boxed gown in the taxi.

"The driver kept it," Diamond reported. "I stopped the whole factory, made a dress in one day and shipped it out.

"Missing a wedding," he solemnly added, "is unheard of."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094074/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)


Lois Lane: I'd want to tell him that I cherished the time we spent together, and I never expected anything from him. Even if I only saw him for a few moments, it made me happy. And I'd want to tell him that I love him and that I'll always love him. And... no matter what happens on this world, I know he tried his best to help us.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094074/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)


Lex Luthor: [introduces Nuclear Man to Superman] Look closely at the cell structure. You see anything familiar?

Superman: You've broken all the laws of man, Luthor. Not it looks as though you've broken all the laws of nature, too. I can only assume you must have hidden a device of some kind on one of the missiles I hurled into the sun.

Lex Luthor: You know, Mr. Muscle, I'm really gonna miss these little chats we had together. You're the only one that could keep up with me.










http://articles.latimes.com/1987-11-02/news/mn-12120_1_british-army


Los Angeles Times


No Sign of Spat as Charles, Di Visit Germany

November 02, 1987 Reuters

BONN — Prince Charles and Princess Diana arrived here today, a day after the heir to the British throne publicly complimented his wife as "one of the more glamorous colonels in the British army" when they landed in West Berlin amid London press speculation their marriage is in trouble.

Their weeklong tour of West Germany will be the longest time they have spent together in more than two months. Besides Bonn, they will visit Munich, Hamburg and Cologne.

The couple have barely seen each other in recent weeks.

British Sunday newspapers said Diana, 27, had "snubbed" the 38-year-old Charles by failing to join him and the rest of the Royal Family Saturday at the society wedding of an old flame of Charles, Lady Amanda Knatchbull.

'Spectacularly Absent'

"No one, to be sure, has been quite so spectacularly absent from a wedding as Princess Diana," the Observer said.

Britain's mass-circulation News of the World said Diana had stormed from a recent midnight meeting at Buckingham Palace where Queen Elizabeth II tried to patch up what it described as the couple's wrecked marriage.

But when the royal couple arrived at West Berlin's City Hall on Sunday, there were no visible signs of strain. Diana looked slightly flushed and nervous, but exchanged quick smiles and glances with Charles.

In a reply speech to West Berlin's Mayor Eberhard Diepgen, the prince recalled he had visited the city several times before.

"But my wife came here for the first time in 1985 when she visited one of the British regiments stationed here in her capacity as one of the more glamorous colonels in the British army," he quipped, referring to Diana's honorary role as colonel-in-chief of the army's Royal Hampshire Regiment.

Diana grinned broadly.

Charles' remark was not in the original distributed text and British officials said he had rewritten the speech.










http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20097534,00.html


People


Archive


November 09, 1987 Vol. 28 No. 19 Autumn of Their DiscontentBy Bonnie Johnson

Despite Being Married, Princess Diana And Prince Charles Live Separate Lives

It was billed by the press as a reunion, but the nostalgia turned out to be sorely lacking. Prince Charles and Princess Diana, who had not spent a single night under the same roof in 37 days—the longest separation of their marriage—were to meet for the weekend of Oct. 24-25 at Highgrove, their estate in rural Gloucestershire. Diana had helicoptered in from London, leaving sons William and Harry behind at Kensington Palace. Charles, who had sent a huge bouquet of white car-nations(a peace offering, some might speculate), flew down from Balmoral, the family retreat in Scotland, and arrived at High-grove, sullen-faced in a chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce. In the hearts of the British public, already reeling from the furious speculation that the 6¼-year royal marriage is bound for the dustbin, the hope was that the couple surely would use the occasion to thrash out their mounting differences.

As it turned out, the anticipated "reconciliation" was short-lived. Barely 21 hours after arriving, the Princess of Wales, 26, was seen grimly driving away in her new dark blue Jaguar XJS with only a detective and a lady-in-waiting for company. Charles, 38, stayed on; two days later he visited a school in Wales, marking only his seventh official appearance in the last six weeks.

Coronation Street may be Britain's longest-running TV soap opera, but the latest marital perturbations of Charles and Di have turned Wales-watching into the country's national pastime. And with good reason. The rendezvous at Highgrove was only the fourth time in six weeks that the couple had been known to be together. In addition there were reports that Charles and Diana were not on speaking terms; a hapless equerry was said to have had the unenviable task of carrying their messages back and forth between London and Scotland.

In the past, Buckingham Palace has shrugged off such frequent separations as nothing more than the inevitable consequence of carrying out royal duties and has blamed Fleet Street for spreading mischievous speculation. But this time the press wasn't the culprit. Even fair-minded royal observers concluded that the Waleses' marriage has moved into a new phase, one that reflects the undeniable fact that the two are simply happier apart.

"The palace flacks can put forth as many excuses as they want," explains one insider, "but the bottom line is that with no completely convincing reason the prince and princess are leading separate lives. It is clear that she is happier with her own set of friends in the south of England, while he is at his best living a rather Spartan life in the north. What is worse is that the time apart doesn't seem to bother them. I think Charles has become totally bored with Diana, while she is just not interested in him physically." The Sunday Times, which usually stands aloof from the day-to-day gossip fray, observed: "It has been impossible to disguise the differences between the royal couple, and certainly in recent months they appear to have given up even trying."

Their apparent incompatibility notwithstanding, Charles and Di will almost surely do whatever is necessary to keep their marriage together. Divorce is legally possible but highly improbable because of the chaotic effect it would have on the monarchy. (See box, page 96.) Then there is Diana's passion for her position as princess. Says one palace source: "Diana wanted to be Charles's wife from the age of 15 and will do nothing to jeopardize this now."










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Three_Days_of_the_Condor.html


Three Days of the Condor


How long have you known Condor?
Who,Joey? I knew him before he was a bird even.
We went to CCNY. My wife Mae too.
Was she ever Condor's girl?
Here you go, Mr. Wicks.
Hey, can you tell me anything about what happened today?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Three_Days_of_the_Condor.html


Three Days of the Condor


% Takeasecondnow Look up in thesky%
% Can'tyou see the Blue Bird?%
% That'san Easternplane flying through thesky%
% Shouldn't that beyou there?%
% Suddenlyyoustop, andyou're wondering why%
% You're down there, andthey're up in thesky%
% Yougottabelieve it's foryou%
% Yougottabelieve dreams come true%
% Yougottabelieve in lookin'upnow%
% Eastern's lookin'upnow%
% Lookatus, lookatyou%
% Andyougottabelieve%
Lonely pictures.
-% Youcan fly, youcan fly% - So?
% Youcan fly Do whatyou want to%
You're funny.
You take pictures of...
empty streets and trees with no leaves on them.
-% Fly Eastern% % - It's winter.
Not quite winter.
They look like...
November.
Not autumn, not winter. In-between.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Three_Days_of_the_Condor.html


Three Days of the Condor


You should add that it was a remarkable shot.
A halfinch above his flakjacket.
- I thought this guy-- - Wait a minute.
Was Condor qualifiied with a handgun?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


David: [after the computer has finished regenerating the Polaroid negative] Hey, take a look at this. Somebody get Donovan down here! It's Commander Farrell.










http://articles.latimes.com/1987-07-23/news/mn-5859_1_vintage-wine


Los Angeles Times


Spurns Lunch Wine : 'I'm Not an Alcoholic'--Princess Di

July 23, 1987 United Press International

LONDON — Princess Diana ignored royal protocol against answering press criticism to assure the world she is "not about to become an alcoholic."

One of London's Sunday newspapers alleged recently that Diana, Britain's future queen, and her "best friend" and sister-in-law, Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, were upsetting the rest of the Royal Family by swigging too much champagne.

"Contrary to recent reports in some of our more sensational Sunday newspapers, I have not been drinking," Diana told a formal luncheon.

After a short pause and a ripple of laughter, she went on: "And I am not, I assure you, about to become an alcoholic."










http://articles.latimes.com/1987-12-17/news/vw-29550_1_princess-diana


Los Angeles Times


The Palace Gets Serious With Fun-Loving Diana

December 17, 1987|DEBORAH TELFORD Reuters

LONDON — Princess Diana, Britain's attractive, blond, future queen and the most photographed woman in the world, has an image problem.

It's not that she's too thin, or too fat, needs a nose job, is drinking too much, or has any of the alleged ailments Britain's tabloids delight in reporting as fact.

The 26-year-old mother of two is having too much fun.

And she's kicking up her heels with a sense of style that some Buckingham Palace observers say has finally overstepped the restraint the royal family should show.

Even the most trivial details of Diana's glamorous wardrobe, public appearances and private habits have made headlines since the coy former kindergarten teacher sent fervor for the royals soaring with her engagement to Prince Charles in 1981.

Since then, she has become the darling of a media impressed by her refreshingly down-to-earth nature, love of children, pop music and dancing.

High-Living Friends

But in a year when speculation is intense that she and Charles are drifting apart and the young royals are being told their coltish behavior is undermining the monarchy's dignity, Diana is raising more eyebrows than usual with her hemlines and high-living friends.

Just as Buckingham Palace was papering over Charles and Diana's alleged marriage rift by ensuring they were seen more together after 39 days apart over the summer, Diana was photographed after dinner with a male friend last month.

The raunchy People newspaper said the princess burst into tears when a photographer snapped her skylarking outside a friend's home with Life Guard Capt. David Waterhouse, who tried playfully to run her down with his silver Audi 100.

That incident followed media comments that Diana and her sister-in-law, Sarah Ferguson, were fooling about too much in public at Ascot, Britain's premier horse-racing event, and reports that they were consuming large quantities of champagne, Pimms and white wine at private drinking parties.

Royal observers have also attacked the other young members of the royal family for appearing in "It's a Knock Out," a television game show whose participants dress up in funny clothes and attempt slapstick tasks.

Buckingham Palace's press office--which normally watches in long-suffering silence as the royals' lives are pulled apart in the media tug of war for readership--confirmed that Diana and Waterhouse had dined together.

Hounded by Photographers

But it expressed concern that Diana was being hounded more than ever by bands of free-lance photographers who track her all over London and pose a security threat.

Last week the Palace public relations machine swung into action by sanctioning reports about Diana's "secret" good works for Dr. Barnado's, a children's charity, of which she is the British president.

In a widely reported statement, a spokeswoman for Barnado said Diana had been working for three years behind the scenes, making visits to the homes of handicapped children, sexually abused children and families under stress.

"The Princess is a hard-working woman, far removed from her dizzy disco image," the spokeswoman said.

Diana, who failed most of her school exams and publicly described herself in January as "thick as a plank," took notes and had appeared very knowledgeable during the charity's management meetings, she said.

In July, Diana herself broke with the royal custom of not responding to press reports by denying she was a heavy drinker.

"Contrary to recent reports in some of our more sensational Sunday newspapers, I have not been drinking, and I am not about to become an alcoholic," she said. Since then, she has twice quipped that she does not believe what she reads in the papers.

According to recent polls, she is not alone.

Forty-eight percent of Britons do not believe what they read about the royalty, and 67% think the media pays too much attention to the royal family.

Princess Di in 2nd Place

Princess Anne still tops the list as the royal member people think is most unfairly treated, but Princess Diana has this year passed Prince Andrew to take second place.

The tabloids' latest shock "revelations" have included reports that Queen Elizabeth summoned Charles and Diana to a midnight summit and told them they had to be "seen" to be getting along, and that she will in future check each of the royals' timetables to avoid undignified public displays.

Suzy Menkes, the fashion editor of Britain's more staid Independent newspaper, commented on television recently that Diana's short skirts and plunging necklines were those "of a tart."

"I think Diana made a mistake when she went for her Dynasty Di image. . . . It just doesn't work when you're the future queen for people to be looking at your legs and the length of your dress, or being wolf-whistled in the street," Menkes said.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


Susan Atwell: [Susan walks through a metal detector at a ball] Thank God its not a bullshit detector or none of us would get in.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:23 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 20 March 2013