Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Headphones and televisions and Freaky Tuesday.




I wanted to continue watching through "The Siege" which are two episodes that are the season finales of season 1 of "Stargate: Atlantis" but I decided that would be a story for another time in my miserable existence.

So "The Gift" which is episode 17 of 99 episodes of "Stargate: Atlantis" and dated 11 March 2005 USA is the farthest I have made it so far. Ah yes, you only have to see the photos of the actress Rachel Luttrell to understand why that series looked too stupid to watch when it was active on television.

Damn, I have really been cranking out some tremendously exceptional reports lately. I wish I could make some good money from this. But then that would defeat the purpose. That is one objective of the severe racketeering Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida. That would be playing their game. Their severe racketeering activity to steal my property.

There are recent changes about the people I see around me outside my apartment. I am not aware of their personal activities. I cannot describe here their activities because that would identify me to them. The encounters are subtle as though I am aware subconsciously about something and that subconscious awareness affects me but it affects them also. I cannot describe too much the detail because, as I wrote recently in a private email, a person who publishes their home address to a public forum has no reasonable expectation of privacy. Anyway, I try to avoid contact as much as possible with my neighbors because I want to avoid questions and I am a lousy liar. Also, I know without a doubt the management of the apartment complex has been spreading around my name and that is how people know I am the author of this blog despite how no one person around here where I have lived knows my full name and I can only recall one brief moment years ago when I mentioned my first name and the only people around here who have full access to my full name are the managers of this apartment complex. I complain about something that is reasonable to complain about and they make no changes other than to give me a bullshit story and then to jack up my rent something like 16% when my lease expires. My guess is I was the only person to complain about the bug-infestation and since no one else complained and since I was the specific person to complain then they did nothing other than give me some bullshit story. I don't explain here specifically why I am writing about this. I anticipate further reprisals against me because I have complained about their illegal activities directed at me.

Anyway, the pattern I notice isn't much different than I see elsewhere in earlier productions. The reason I am focused now on "Stargate: Atlantis," other than it is a new source of input for me to think about, is the notion I stated earlier about its premiere. I stated before recently about how since it premiered very close to 03 March 2003 then it might be a very literal source of information about the fate of human beings on this planet Earth.

For quite a while now I have stated here on this internet website available presumably to the wide world that I believe the date 03 March 2003 is the date that I prove time-travel is possible. I don't need a time machine because I *am* the time machine.

What the episode I last watched reinforces is a notion I wrote about at least once before: I am fighting another scout. The other scout I am fighting is my opposite number in the ranks of the enemy.

And as the protectors of "Stargate Wraith" propaganda have explained don't let them scam you again. Because you are easily scammed.

They don't need spaceships. They are here already. Actually, they do need spaceships. They need transportation away elsewhere after feeding on all of you and stripping barren the planet of all life.

My sleeping dreams are tremendously prescient for other reasons I do not explain here.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


EXT—PLANET OF THE TAKEN, NIGHT

[The team explores ruins on the dark, foggy planet.]

FORD
Sir, there's nothing here.

SHEPPARD
I know.

FORD
Well, it's dark. Shouldn't we be getting back?

SHEPPARD
Just give her a minute.

[There is thunder.]

FORD
Sir…

SHEPPARD
Ford, I need her to put this behind her, get some sleep. We all do, so whatever it takes.

[McKay examines readings on his hand-held sensor.]

SHEPPARD
Rodney?

MCKAY
I've got something here.

FORD
Really?

MCKAY
I don't know. I've got a little…

[McKay starts to walk away, following the signals.]

FORD
(joking)
You've got a little what? Hey, McKay, you've got a little what? What? Oh, it's okay when you guys make fun of me.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1995_1286636


chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Attorneys paint different views of Smith in opener

RICK BRAGG New York Times

WED 07/19/1995 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


"The stumbling block to Mrs. Smith getting Tom Findlay back was her children," said Giese, a tall, thin young man who spoke in a voice almost too low to hear. "Mrs. Smith removed that obstacle from her life. This is a case of selfishness, of `I, I, I,' and "me, me, me.' "

"Never abandon your common sense," Giese urged the jurors.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


TEYLA
Charin, do you know why I can sense the Wraith coming?

CHARIN
You were born to it. There have been a few in every generation.

TEYLA
I know, but has no one ever wondered how that is possible?

CHARIN
Some believe it was a gift from the Ancestors.

TEYLA
And you?

CHARIN
Your father asked me not to tell you.

TEYLA
My father is not here anymore.

CHARIN
No other living Athosian knows of this, for good reason.

TEYLA
Please. Tell me anyway.

CHARIN
My grandfather used to tell a story—no one has ever heard the like, before or since—about the few who once returned.

TEYLA
Returned?

CHARIN
There was a planet… As was expected, every so often, the Wraith came. Villagers were taken. But there, on this particular planet, on several occasions, the taken came back.

EXT—ATLANTIS, DAY

INT—WEIR'S OFFICE

[Teyla recounts the story to Weir and Sheppard.]

TEYLA
Some believed that the ancestors had returned their loved ones to them that they had been blessed with a gift that made them unwanted by the Wraith. Others even told tales of how the taken had somehow vanquished the Wraith. But soon, the taken began to be feared.

WEIR
Why?

TEYLA
They spoke of hearing voices. Many began to behave strangely. Some became violent, even murderous.

WEIR
Well, it doesn't sound like the Ancients were responsible for that.

TEYLA
No. The villagers turned on the taken. It was a massacre. All but a few were killed. The rest were ostracized sent away. After that, no others that were taken from that village ever returned again. But those few who survived, they are the ones who Charin believes passed on the gift.

SHEPPARD
And one of the taken that survived was…

TEYLA
My lineage. I have the address to the planet where this happened. Charin says the village is long gone. All that is left are ruins, but still, I wish to go there.

WEIR
Now?

TEYLA
I believe this must be coming to light now for a reason. Maybe we can find evidence of what really happened.

WEIR
Look, Teyla, there are a lot of things that we need to get done.

TEYLA
Maybe there is a way to fight the Wraith that we have yet to discover. Perhaps my ancestors were simply not enlightened enough to recognize their gift for what it was.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Tell me about your nightmares.

INT—ATLANTIS CORRIDOR

[A Wraith walks the corridor. It enters Teyla's quarters. It has Teyla's face. Teyla wakes up from the nightmare, in her bed.]

INT—HEIGHTMEYER'S OFFICE

TEYLA
It was me.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
You were standing over yourself?

TEYLA
It was me…but it was not me. I was a Wraith.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
The truth is, people waste a lot of time trying to interpret their dreams. They're really just another way our brain thinks when we're asleep. There are no hidden meanings. In fact, we tend to forget most everything we dream about. Our conscious mind is capable of deciding what's most important to us.

TEYLA
Well, the fact that, on some level, I see myself as a Wraith is very disturbing to me.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
I think this special ability you have, this talent for sensing the Wraith, connects you to them in your mind…maybe in a way you would like to deny. You said you hadn't really given it much thought in the past. I don't think that's true.

TEYLA
What am I supposed to do? I cannot change it.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Probably not. But the unknown frightens us. We all like to feel in control even though most of the time our power over most things is just an illusion. But I find, the more we know about something, the more we can convince ourselves we are in control of it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 1:59 PM
To: 'Kerry Burgess'
Subject: RE: Vault

From 8/24/2001 (“Ghosts of Mars”) to 2/28/2013 is 4206 days.



I must be one of those “Stargate Wraith” myself. I’m different though. I am not a cannibal. I am still human. I just have some powers the “Stargate Wraith” have and that is what they recognize about me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2013 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:06 AM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: Vault

In the Tuesday 26 February 2013 episode of the CBS television series “NCIS: Los Angeles” broadcast across the nation in the United States there was a shootout at a laundry-mat place of business.

A group of villains opened up at the building with automatic weapons fire and one of the starring characters, the phony ex-Navy SEAL, fired back with his semi-automatic pistol.

The shootout blasted out all of the window glass and when the phony ex-Navy SEAL walked out of the building, after he killed one of the shooters in the almost-“A-Team” black van the building address affixed to the intact window glass above him was ‘5173.’

Later dialog featured the use of the word ‘vault’ in a dialog about law school as spoken by two of the other starring characters including the scraggly looking “Scooby Doo” character from the Los Angeles Police Department who works with the phony “NCIS” agents.



From 3/3/1959 (the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) to 5/1/1973 ( the graduation of my biological brother Thomas Reagan from the University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree for my brother Thomas Reagan ) is 5173 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


INT—HEIGHTMEYER'S OFFICE

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Why do you think you could access the doorway when no one else could?

TEYLA
I don't know.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Is it because only a Wraith can enter a secret Wraith facility?

TEYLA
I'm not a Wraith.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
(aggressively)
Tell me…what does it feel like to be a Wraith?

[Teyla has the face of a Wraith.]

TEYLA
I feel hunger.

INT—TEYLA'S QUARTERS

[Teyla wakes up, very upset.]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


INT—ATLANTIS LAB

[Teyla enters, finding Weir and Beckett working at a laptop.]

TEYLA
Good morning. You look like I feel.

WEIR
Well, we've been up all night.

TEYLA
You wanted to see me?

BECKETT
You'd better sit down.

TEYLA
What is it?

WEIR
Well, I translated the first part of the log you that brought back, and… are you sure you don't want to have a seat? The Wraith were conducting experiments on your ancestors. It was just one Wraith, actually, and he was doing it against the wishes of the other Wraith, which is why he was doing it in secret.

TEYLA
What was he doing?

BECKETT
I think he was trying to make their food source more compatible with their species.

TEYLA
I do not understand.

BECKETT
It was very easy to miss. In fact, I couldn't even make the kind of comparison necessary to isolate the specific strand. We needed Wraith cells, which we eventually got, but then we needed a full mapping of the genetic code contained within those cells, which wasn't even 50% complete—

TEYLA
Please. Tell me.

BECKETT
You have some Wraith DNA in your genetic makeup.

[Teyla is shocked.]

INT—BRIEFING ROOM

SHEPPARD
You're saying Teyla is part Wraith?

BECKETT
A very small part.

WEIR
Which makes her about as different from us as you, because of the Ancient gene you possess.

MCKAY
Well, and some other things.

FORD
Still, Bates is going to go nuts over this.

SHEPPARD
Let's just keep this one under our hat.

WEIR
Well, obviously, Teyla is very concerned about how everyone will react.

MCKAY
What, so you think this Wraith scientist was trying to make humans what, more tasty?

WEIR
The log seems to indicate that he was looking for a way to make the feeding process more efficient.

MCKAY
I thought you already said they had a number of genetic characteristics similar to humans.

BECKETT
They do, but they're still much closer to the bug creature that attacked Major Sheppard than to us.

SHEPPARD
Hey, I thought we weren't going to mention that anymore.

BECKETT
Sorry.

WEIR
Also interesting is the fact that the Wraith language appears to be a derivative of Ancient, which seems to suggest that the Wraith evolved after the Ancients arrived in Pegasus.

BECKETT
My theory is that the Ancients unwittingly allowed humans to evolve on a planet with…insect species on it. At some point, the insects fed on humans and somehow incorporated our DNA into theirs. The Wraith are an evolution of that combination.

FORD
So what you're saying is the Ancients actually created the Wraith?

BECKETT
By accident.

MCKAY
Or negligence.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Have you always been able to sense the Wraith?

TEYLA
Yes. Since I can remember.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Well, what does it feel like?










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


INT—ATLANTIS BRIEFING ROOM

[Weir briefs the staff.]

WEIR
According to Dr. Zelenka's calculations, we have less than one week before the Wraith arrive. I want options.

MCKAY
You mean besides crying ourselves to sleep? Well, not me. I haven't slept in days.

WEIR
And what do you have to show for your sleepless nights, Rodney?

MCKAY
Since we got here, we've uncovered a number of defensive weapons systems beyond the shield—

ZELENKA
We think our best option is the control chair.

MCKAY
I was going to say that.

ZELENKA
Yes, but you were taking too long, as usual.

MCKAY
Yes, but the point is this may not be our best chance.

ZELENKA
Name a better one.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


INT—HEIGHTMEYER'S OFFICE

TEYLA
I know that it is not my fault. There's nothing I can do about it. The fact is, I am really no different now than I was yesterday or last week.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
But you feel different.

TEYLA
Yes. I think the thing that I am most worried about is how people will perceive me. My father told people that it was a gift. I was special, but in a good way. I could help my people by warning them of the Wraith's approach. He did it to protect me, but in many ways, I think that it is why they first turned to me as a leader.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
As you just said, you're no different than you were yesterday.

TEYLA
Yes, but now they have reason to fear me.

INT—WEIR'S OFFICE

MCKAY
All right, even with Major Sheppard in the chair, we weren't able to, uh…










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


BATES
(over radio)
This is Sergeant Bates. Code red. We're under attack and coming in hot!










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


MCKAY
See, now you've got me wondering why the rest of the Wraith didn't want these experiments taking place in the first place.

WEIR
Exactly.

MCKAY
Especially since they were supposed to be intended to improve things for everyone.

WEIR
Yeah. That's what I'm saying.

MCKAY
I just said it.

SHEPPARD
Will you stop?

WEIR
Okay, here's the most interesting part. The Wraith communicate with each other using some sort of telepathic network.

SHEPPARD
I noticed that.

WEIR
Thankfully, they can't seem to read the minds of humans, though.

SHEPPARD
That's good, but what does this have to do with the Wraith stopping the experiments?

WEIR
Because, by combining even small amounts of Wraith DNA with humans, the scientist was giving the humans Wraith mental abilities. The subjects of his experiments were able to hear the Wraith communications.

SHEPPARD
In the stories that Teyla told, the voices that the people heard were…

WEIR
Were Wraith. Exactly. It must have driven them mad. The Wraith scientist couldn't find a way around it, so eventually he gave up.

MCKAY
I don't understand. I mean, why let them back into the general population, then?

WEIR
Well, it seems he thought that interbreeding with normal humans might dilute the effect.

MCKAY
Before he realized he was wrong, it was too late.

WEIR
When the other Wraith did find out what he had done, they wiped out all the people on the planet… But not before several of the test subjects had already been ostracized and forced to leave.

MCKAY
Okay, so how does this help us?

WEIR
Teyla may have more than just the ability to sense the Wraith coming.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


INT—ATLANTIS INFIRMARY

[Teyla lies on an infirmary bed. Beckett adjusts her I.V.]

BECKETT
Okay, I think we're ready.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Are you? Okay, I want you to breathe…nice and deeply, and try to relax. Dr. Beckett's going to administer a mild sedative. Now, if this works, we should still be able to communicate with each other.

[Beckett injects the sedative into the I.V. port.]

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Remember, we can wake you at any time, using a very low-grade electrical current. It won't hurt at all. Just say, "Out," and we'll end it. Now, focus on this light as I speak.

[She holds up a pen light, pointed at Teyla's face.]

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
You told me that the feeling that you get from the Wraith is a cold, dark feeling deep inside you. I want you to think about that. Look for it in your mind. Now, close your eyes and listen to it. Don't resist. Go to that place where it lives. What do you hear?

TEYLA
Nothing.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
You told me that your father was taken by the Wraith. Do you remember sensing it that day?

TEYLA
Yes.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Think back to that feeling. Now listen. What do you hear?

TEYLA
Noise. Voices. So many voices whispering.










I hear them now.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


TEYLA
Noise. Voices. So many voices whispering.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Listen closely. Listen for one.

TEYLA
I can see.

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
Tell us what you see, Teyla.

TEYLA
I am on a ship. I am walking.

SHEPPARD
She can actually see what's happening?

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
If the Wraith can project their thoughts, then that may include what they're seeing.

TEYLA
There are other Wraith. And they do not notice me. I am in a room full of people being preserved so that they can be fed upon. I am feeding. I am killing him.

[As she speaks, scenes of what she is seeing appear. She is feeding on a young man trapped in a Wraith pod.]

WEIR
Stop. Beckett, stop.

[Teyla wakes up.]

DR. HEIGHTMEYER
It's okay. It's okay. You're here, in Atlantis.

WEIR
Teyla, I…I had no right to ask you to do this.

[Weir and Sheppard leave.]

TEYLA
(agitated)
Get these things off of me.

BECKETT
All right, settle down, Teyla. I have to take this off.

INT—ATLANTIS CORRIDOR

WEIR
I can't put her through this, John. I know it was my idea, but it's too much to ask.

SHEPPARD
You might feel differently once the hive ships show up.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


TEYLA
I am merely saying that the people of Athos wish you to know that if we are going to stay and fight, they too will help defend the city of the Ancestors.

WEIR
Well, that is very honorable, but I—

KAVANAUGH
Oh, please! We can't possibly consider staying and fighting.

SHEPPARD
Well, I disagree. I think it's entirely within the realm of possibility.

KAVANAUGH
There are tens of thousands of life-sucking aliens in highly advanced spaceships on their way here to destroy us and we have what, two hundred people, most of whom are scientists who've never even fired a gun before?

MCKAY
Shockingly, for the first time ever, I find myself having to agree with Kavanaugh.

SHEPPARD
All I'm saying is let's not give up…just yet.

MCKAY
What was that we were supposed to all remember? Something important. Oh, yes, that's right—the Alamo.

SHEPPARD
Granted, you guys are scientists. No one's considering putting you guys on the front line, but science can turn the tide of war. Look at the…A-bomb.

ZELENKA
Not exactly our proudest moment.










http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge/2

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Literature Network » Stephen Crane » The Red Badge of Courage » Chapter 2


Chapter 2

The next morning the youth discovered that his tall comrade had been the fast-flying messenger of a mistake. There was much scoffing at the latter by those who had yesterday been firm adherents of his views, and there was even a little sneering by men who had never believed the rumor. The tall one fought with a man from Chatfield Corners and beat him severely.

The youth felt, however, that his problem was in no wise lifted from him. There was, on the contrary, an irritating prolongation. The tale had created in him a great concern for himself. Now, with the newborn question in his mind, he was compelled to sink back into his old place as part of a blue demonstration.

For days he made ceaseless calculations, but they were all wondrously unsatisfactory. He found that he could establish nothing. He finally concluded that the only way to prove himself was to go into the blaze, and then figuratively to watch his legs to discover their merits and faults. He reluctantly admitted that he could not sit still and with a mental slate and pencil derive an answer. To gain it, he must have blaze, blood, and danger, even as a chemist requires this, that, and the other. So he fretted for an opportunity.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.18_%22The_Gift%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.18 "The Gift"


WEIR
We are concerned that the Wraith can connect to you at will, though.

TEYLA
It has never happened before. No, I am sure I have to connect with them first. I saw their plans, the route their ships are taking to get here.

WEIR
That's good.

TEYLA
There's more. They do not just want Atlantis. They know about you.

WEIR
What do you mean?

SHEPPARD
Sumner. The female Wraith wasn't just feeding on him. She was interrogating him.

TEYLA
That is why they're all waking up. That is why they are coming here. They know that Atlantis is the only way to get to a new, rich feeding ground.

SHEPPARD
Earth.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:03 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 06 March 2013