Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Meester meester




God I feel as though I was trying to sleep all last night with a television right next to my head that had the volume turned all the way up.

I feel as though I had a million dreams last night while sleeping. That is obviously an exaggeration but the amount of information my mind was processing is really annoying me now after being awake.

I had to force myself to stay in bed through the night just so I could hope to get a regular amount of sleep through the night despite how many times I awoke.

Those of you following along at home know how I have been trying to establish that my sleeping dreams are prescient to observations I make later in the day. So if you have been following along then it's no surprise to any of us that my sleeping mind is so active on what I have started calling new episode "NCIS Tuesday."

I have forgotten many of the dreams I had but some of them stay with me. I don't think it matters really if I describe them in certain now at this time of day.

I mean so what? I think last week really proved that I do have some kind of gifted insight into future events. And so what? I haven't found any way to put it to good use. Doesn't help me any except to make me angry.

I think while sleeping last night I dreamed of Beyonce for the first time I can ever recall. That made more sense after waking up because I remember that "CIA wife" is in danger in tonight "NCIS: Los Angeles" episode according to previews I saw last week. She doesn't show up much on those episodes but I think she is married to that phony "NCIS" agent who poses himself on national mainstream media in the United States as a highly paid phony ex-Navy SEAL and that is part of his fraud across the wire.

I'm not going into details about Beyonce. I saw her smiling. There was something about us driving in the mountains. I woke up thinking about Asheville North Carolina.

I also thought extensively and exhaustingly about obstacle courses. I saw myself overcoming obstacles out in the mountains and I remember being fearful of heights at one point. There was a lot of detail about that. Then I reached my destination at one point which was one of more than one course and I walked up to a man and woman and was talking to them and the woman, as best I recall, started talking on a telephone and was telling someone that I, an associate professor, had just completed the course. There was details I processed that suggested I finished the course much faster than expected and before that part ended there was a discussion I was having about the course map and I was comparing that to the course I followed. Just before I left that group I had started to explain that my professorship, for which I would now become full professor, was in the field of time travel.

I can still visualize lakes in mountain peaks. At one point I saw a mountain peak in the distance and I could see the sails of sailboats off in the distance on top of those other mountain peaks.

I think the part about Beyonce happened after that and I remember something clearly about driving in the mountains along roads that were steep.

That might have been the point where I woke up and got out of bed feeling about ten times more exhausted then when I started trying to sleep.

The first time I remember waking up was a few hours earlier and I stayed awake afterwards long enough to think about it for a while.

I woke up and I became consciously aware that a dream I just had was being blocked from my conscious awareness. I was aware of the transition from sleep to wakefulness and I was aware that the dream I woke from while sleeping had become quickly blocked from my conscious awareness. As quickly as I awoke then just as quickly I would not remember the dream. I thought about that for a while, it seems, lying awake in the darkness and there was something else I wanted to write about just then but I have now forgotten that detail. I am hopeful I will remember it later today although I don't feel like spending a lot of time writing in my blog about this stuff. There are other details I remember but that I don't feel like writing about.

At another point I woke up in my bed and the distant light from around the corner was gone. I tried to scream but I could not. I woke up again and the light was on in the dimly light darkness. I woke up again and in the dim light darkness I struggled to identify the objects in the room that I have seen there for several years but for a few moments I could not. I wasn't even facing the dim light in the distance. I was facing the wall.

Oh yeah. At some point I dreamed again about a room with a lot of washing machines in it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 05 March 2013