Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tiger's professor.




My (surrogate) mother told me one time that Tracie had called her on the telephone a short while after Tracie and I divorced.

Tracie told her she was working at that hotel, the University Inn.

I could not remember the name, and it still doesn't ring a bell, but the location is clear in my mind. I used to drive by there a lot when I drove from Greenville to Clemson and Seneca. I also used to live near there when I lived in an apartment on Issaqueena Trail in Central, a small town in western South Carolina that is next to Clemson South Carolina.

The Tigers. University Inn.

She called me sometime later. I remember I was living in an apartment on Dresden in Charlotte North Carolina. She told me she was back working at that First Federal bank we used to work at. She told me she was a bank teller then. That was 1995 or early 1996. I told her I was working as a contract employee at Microsoft in Charlotte. She told me during our telephone conversation that even she had heard of Microsoft before.





https://maps.google.com/?ll=34.689444,-82.82441&spn=0.003957,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=34.689331,-82.825481&panoid=gx_-dIMSK1on45ehoNFdYQ&cbp=12,193.31,,0,0.56


Google maps


Calhoun Memorial Highway / Pinnacle Street / Reid Street, Clemson, United States



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:11 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 28 March 2013