Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Jamming active.




http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2013/mar/11/naval-plane-crashes-harrington/


The Spokeman-Review


March 11, 2013 in Region

Three confirmed dead in Navy plane crash near Harrington

From staff reports


A U.S. Navy Prowler warplane crashed near Harrington, Wash., about 9 a.m. today, killing all three people aboard.

The EA-6B Prowler, an electronic warfare jet, was based at Whidbey Island Naval Air Station, authorities said. The jets frequently fly training missions in Eastern Washington.

The Navy confirmed this afternoon that three people died in the crash. Their identities will not be released until 24 hours after their families have been notified, the Navy said in a news release.

Navy personnel are on scene investigating.

The plane crashed just off Coffee Pot Road about 10 miles outside of Harrington










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/20/10 7:57 AM
In what I was the dream I woke from just before getting out of bed, I clearly saw some very large buildings that were crumbling to the ground. I don't recall what was causing them to crumble, in large chunks, to the ground but the imagery was clear. There was no dust either. I was aware of a lot of other people around me also watching the carnage. I do not recognize any of the buildings from the dream but a photo I later saw this morning on the Seattle PI of a nondescript building reminded me of a building in the dream but I know where that building is in reality and the surroundings were not similar, although in the dream the buildings were large enough to be some place similar to the large-scale urban areas of Seattle. I was aware of power lines overhead and there was something unmistakably similar to the monorail that I saw travel overhead although the proportions didn't seem accurate.

There were other seemingly extended scenes from the dream and it all seemed associated with crumbling buildings I saw and I was traveling in a car with some other people but the sequence of the scenes has become now too vague to recall other than I think the buildings crumbling to the ground came first. I remember telling the driver of the car she should stop at the gas station we were approaching and to fill up the cars gas tank because we would need it. The pumps were all occupied but we were the first in the line to wait for a free pump. I saw two women that seemed familiar in the dream but I have now no idea who they were but I knew in the dream they worked at the convienence store that operated the gas pumps and those two women were standing on the sidewalk next to where our car was waiting to pull up the gas pump and one woman was carrying a container of coffee similar to what you would see in a 7-Eleven store and she asked me if I wanted some coffee. I told her I did and then they both walked out of my view as I sat in the front seat on the passenger side door and they were presumably pouring the coffee in a cup and sometime later the car occupants and I had apparently finished at the gas station and we were driving through the night and I took a drink of the coffee and I complained to myself that the coffee was cold. I took another drink and then poured it out the window of the car as it was speeding down the road through the night. In the sequence of the dream, that might have been the part where I was suddenly very worried that we were about the drive into the water of a large lake that could not be seen by the headlights of the car. I was looking hard out the front window and I was voicing my concern to the driver and I could vaguely see what seemed to be the water of a lake on either side of the road and I am not really certain what happened next but I recall enough that there was indeed a lake ahead but I am not certain if the water was actually covering the roadway.

In another scene, of which I am not certain of the sequence and may have actually happened before the crumbling buildings, I was outside somewhere in the daytime, and I saw a man approach me and he was vaguely familiar I think now, as though he might have been an actor I saw on television, and he started talking to me and then he was getting some equipment out of a storage building, which I think we had walked to, and I noticed that I was wearing a US Navy tropical white uniform and I was clearly aware that I had the insignia of a US Navy admiral on my shoulder boards. I saw the man take out some equipement from the building but that is all too vague now to describe. I think I was just supposed to witness what was happening.

That scene might have been preceded by someother scenes that are much too vague now to describe and had something to with me and I seemed to be stationed onboard a US Navy aircraft carrier. The only part that I really remember is that I had an intense level of boredom in my mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 September 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2013/mar/11/naval-plane-crashes-harrington/


The Spokeman-Review


March 11, 2013 in Region

Three confirmed dead in Navy plane crash near Harrington

From staff reports


A U.S. Navy Prowler warplane crashed near Harrington, Wash., about 9 a.m. today, killing all three people aboard.

The EA-6B Prowler, an electronic warfare jet, was based at Whidbey Island Naval Air Station, authorities said. The jets frequently fly training missions in Eastern Washington.

The Navy confirmed this afternoon that three people died in the crash. Their identities will not be released until 24 hours after their families have been notified, the Navy said in a news release.

Navy personnel are on scene investigating.

The plane crashed just off Coffee Pot Road about 10 miles outside of Harrington, said Scott McGowan, the fire chief for Lincoln County Fire District No. 6.

A pair of Navy jets were flying in the area this morning, said Lincoln County Sheriff Wade Magers said. One of the aircraft, described as a spotter plane, reported the crash and then returned to base because it was low on fuel, he said.

Stan Dammel, manager of the Odessa Municipal Airport, flew over the crash site; “it looked like an ink spot down there,” he said.

Residents of the rural farming communities said today that military jets training over the wheat fields are a common sight in the area.

Karen Carlson, who lives near the crash site, said she was talking on the phone when she heard what she thought was a sonic boom, between 8:30 and 9 a.m.

“Then the whole house just shook,” she said of the jet’s impact. “I told the guy (on the phone), ‘Oh, it’s an earthquake.’”

She said the second plane circled for about a half-hour; “it kept circling around our house and made shorter circles over the pasture,” she said.

Mike Johnson, a farm worker in the area who was feeding cattle, said he saw a black mushroom cloud off in the distance shortly before 9 a.m. but didn’t hear an explosion.

Larry Zagelow said the plume was “the most weird configuration of smoke I’ve ever seen. It looked like a tornado inside a plume of smoke. I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The EA-6B Prowler is flown by the Navy and Marine Corps and specializes in electronic warfare such as jamming enemy radar and intercepting radio transmissions. It also can be equipped with anti-radiation missiles. Built by Northrop Grumman, each aircraft cost about $52 million.

The jet that crashed Monday was assigned to Electronic Attack Squadron (VAQ-129) at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island. Known as the Vikings, it is a training squadron for Navy and Marine Corps flight crews.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/246839


The Andromeda Strain (2008)


Okay, I know this is going to sound fantastic,
But let's say that Mancheck wasn't lying about the wormhole,
And that, in fact, it was the source of Andromeda-
Wormholes as we understand them are a theoretical connections
Between distance and time, right?
What if Andromeda was sent to us by our future?
Okay, I think somebody's been working too hard
And drinking way too much coffee.










http://www.panoramio.com/photo/50900354


Panoramio


Ancient Lakes Trailhead










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sun, February 12, 2006 11:34:56 AM

Subject: trophy wife

I don't really understand why men look for trophy wives. A trophy is something that sits on a shelf, unused, representing past glory, gathering dust. I want a sparkling wife that I intend to interact with at every opportunity.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.panoramio.com/photo/62017990


Panoramio


Dry Falls Lake and Interpretive Center










http://www.panoramio.com/photo/19935066


Panoramio


ancient lakes grassy knoll


Photo details:

Uploaded on March 11, 2009










http://www.panoramio.com/photo/25794709


Panoramio


World Map United States Washington Grant


On Top of Ancient Lakes Waterfall


Photo details:

Uploaded on August 18, 2009










http://www.panoramio.com/photo/20702771


Panoramio


World Map United States Washington Grant


Waterfall at Ancient Lake


Photo details:

Uploaded on April 1, 2009










http://stargate-wiki.org/wiki/Transcript:Rising


STARGATE WIKI


Transcript:Rising


TEYLA
I am Teyla Emmagan, daughter of Tagan.

SUMNER
(nodding to each team member)
Colonel Marshall Sumner, Major Sheppard, Lieutenant Ford. We have very few specific needs.

TEYLA
(sternly)
We do not trade with strangers.

SUMNER
Is that a fact?

SHEPPARD
Well, then, we'll just, uh…we'll have to get to know each other. Me, um, I like Ferris wheels and college football, anything that goes more than 200 miles per hour.

FORD
(low, to Sheppard)
Sir, that's not going to mean anything to them.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing-Sikorsky_RAH-66_Comanche


Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche was an advanced five-blade armed reconnaissance and attack helicopter designed for the United States Army. The RAH-66 program was canceled in 2004, before mass production began, after nearly $7 billion was spent on the program.


Specifications (RAH-66A)


General characteristics

Crew: 2


Performance

Maximum speed: 175 knots (201 mph, 324 km/h)

Cruise speed: 165 knots (190 mph



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:49 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 13 March 2013