Thursday, March 21, 2013

They deliberately poisoned me when I was inpatient at the VA hospital in Seattle.




That was June 2005. I remember feeling the effects while still there in the hospital. The effects of the poison in that latest Corbis Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida attack against me. The VA hospital sent me to that senior citizens home to stay for a while before I got into that homeless shelter for military veterans in Shoreline Washington State.

I can still recall the sociopath responses I got from those medical people in the VA hospital in Seattle when I was telling them over and over again I was sick and they made me endure pointless treatments and were even telling me nothing was wrong, other than I was "full of shit," as the emergency room doctor told me.

They're little punk sissy bitches.

They are terrified of me.

My very presence terrifies those little punk sissy bitches.

The little punk sissy bitches are waging their little punk sissy bitch war against me because those little punk sissy bitches are terrified of my very presence.

Someday the real "Stargate Wraith" are going to arrive en masse and I am not going to care what happens to any of you. I have anticipated the worst. My conscience will be clear.

Any sense of sentimentality towards the rest of you people in the United States or anywhere else I have ever been will be long gone.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 1:38 PM


Crossroads

I have been undecided about describing my situation in a blog. Nothing else is working though, so I might as well.

I choose to title my blog Homeless Veteran of Microsoft because my journey into this world of hurt began there, at Microsoft. I suspect most of you reading this already know the story. Maybe you don't, maybe you would lie to me rather than admit you do. Either way, I only need one of you to tell the truth. At this point, I just need one person to step forward and serve as a witness.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 August 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-lost-boys-1-424642/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 2 Episode 10

The Lost Boys (1)


The team is captured by Lt. Ford, who is now leading a renegade band that is taking the Wraith enzyme. He tries to get Sheppard and the team to help him take out a Wraith hive ship.


AIRED: 9/23/05










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_2.10_%22The_Lost_Boys_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 2.10 "The Lost Boys Part 1"


SHEPPARD
Ford… look… I know what you're trying to do. I get it, I do, but you're going about this all wrong. Weir isn't going to listen to us if we're all hopped up on the enzyme.

FORD
Your food was clean.

SHEPPARD
Why? Why me?

FORD
You're going to be the witness.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_2.10_%22The_Lost_Boys_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 2.10 "The Lost Boys Part 1"


SHEPPARD
Why didn't you just tell us where you were? You know we would have come.

FORD
Yeah, you and a special ops team.

SHEPPARD
(unconvincingly)
No, no.

FORD
I know you think I'm crazy. I brought you all here to show you that you're wrong. I mean, do I look crazy? Do I seem…out of control?

MCKAY
Are we speaking in relative terms, or, um…

FORD
Look… Jace here has really fine-tuned the enzyme. We know how to administer it now, how to regulate it, refine it… We've gotten so good, we can even lace food with it.

[Teyla, Ronon, and McKay all stop eating.]

MCKAY
Excuse me?

FORD
Congratulations. You've just had your first dose.

MCKAY
What?

[McKay spits ou the food in his mouth. Ronon pulls some out.]

FORD
I thought long and hard about how to show you that the enzyme was safe… Convince you that it was the first step to defeating the Wraith, so you'd convince Weir, convince the military.

MCKAY
(standing, furious)
Are you out of your mind?

FORD
Hey, settle down, McKay.

MCKAY
(screaming)
No, I will not settle down! I have been drugged against my will, you little punk!

TEYLA
You should not have done this, Aiden.

FORD
Hey, be as mad as you want. Couple of days, you'll be thanking me. We'll all have a good laugh about this. Now, eat up.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_2.10_%22The_Lost_Boys_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 2.10 "The Lost Boys Part 1"


[Sheppard's team and Ford and his men arrive at a meadow. The men uncover a Wraith Dart that's been covered with camouflage.]

SHEPPARD
Okay, where'd you get it?

FORD
Does it matter?

KANAYO
None of us have had much success flying it. We've banged it up pretty bad on the last couple of landings. It's in need of some repairs.

FORD
And a real pilot.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_2.10_%22The_Lost_Boys_Part_1%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 2.10 "The Lost Boys Part 1"


SHEPPARD
That Dart's got to have its own DHD, right?

MCKAY
Of course.

SHEPPARD
You get the thing flight-worthy, we all go home.

MCKAY
Right. Of course.
(becoming abashed)
You know, you see… I would have thought of that myself before I became a drug addict.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right


I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 May 2006 excerpt ends]





http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=tc&cbll=47.619176,-122.348985&panoid=-lfueBIXwUv3LKH8_yDIyw&cbp=12,354.84278861856137,,2,3.587035306919222&ll=47.619407,-122.349037&spn=0,359.99794&z=20

156 4th Ave N, Seattle, WA, United States





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Chapter 29

That same evening, as Larry Underwood slept with Rita Blakemoor and as Frannie Goldsmith slept alone, dreaming her peculiarly ominous dream, Stuart Redman was waiting for Elder. He had been waiting for three days—and this evening Elder did not disappoint him.

At just past noon on the twenty-fourth, Elder and two male nurses had come and taken away the television. The nurses had removed it while Elder stood by, holding his revolver (neatly wrapped in a Baggie) on Stu. But by then Stu hadn’t wanted or needed the TV—it was just putting out a lot of confused shit anyway. All he had to do was stand at his barred window and look out at the town on the river below. Like the man on the record said, “You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.”





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KOMO-TV

KOMO-TV

KOMO-TV, virtual channel 4, is a television station in Seattle, Washington. It is an affiliate of ABC and broadcasts on digital channel 38. KOMO-TV is the flagship station of Fisher Communications, and its studios and offices are co-located with sister radio stations KOMO (1000 AM and 97.7 FM), KVI (570 AM), and KPLZ-FM (101.5 MHz.) within Fisher Plaza in the Lower Queen Anne section of Seattle, directly across the street from the Space Needle.


Steve Pool - Weathercaster





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right


I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 May 2006 excerpt ends]





http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=tc&cbll=47.619176,-122.348985&panoid=-lfueBIXwUv3LKH8_yDIyw&cbp=12,354.84278861856137,,2,3.587035306919222&ll=47.619407,-122.349037&spn=0,359.99794&z=20

156 4th Ave N, Seattle, WA, United States





http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


“You wheeled that all the way out here?” Stu asked.

“I wheeled it until I saw something I wanted to paint. I go different ways on different days. It’s good exercise. If you’re going east, why don’t you come back to Woodsville and spend the night at my house? We can take turns wheeling the barrow, and I’ve got yet another six-pack of beer cooling in yonder stream. That ought to get us home in style.”

“I accept,” Stu said.

“Good man. I’ll probably talk all the way home. You are in the arms of the Garrulous Professor, East Texas. When I bore you, just tell me to shut up. I won’t be offended.”

“I like to listen,” Stu said.

“Then you are one of God’s chosen. Let’s go.”










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_2.07_%22Instinct%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 2.07 "Instinct"


ELLIA
I've wanted to tell you for a long time… Your serum doesn't work, Father. It never has.










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/instinct-444634/


tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 2 Episode 7

Instinct


During a mission, Sheppard and his team learn that a lone Wraith -- whose dart had crashed leaving him unable to get to the spacegate -- has been terrorizing a village for some ten years. They offer to help, but soon after they begin to hunt, Teyla senses that something is different about this Wraith.


AIRED: 8/26/05










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:54 PM

To: 'Bobby Walraven'

Subject: United States Public Law 97-200 - Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982


Thedia was driving the car.

I have suspected for a while that specific people represent symbolically other notions in my sleeping dreams.

"Mother" could be motherboard or mothership or just the overall sense of the controller of this computer simulation; the life-giver. A mother process: the software process that invokes another software process; child dependency.

Central Intelligence Agency, in a "Tron"-like symbolism is some about the central processing unit, I have suspected for a while. The Defense Intelligence Agency.

Some how telling you about all this might change the balance somehow to my advantage.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/09/08 9:57 PM
When I was asleep a few hours ago for a nap, just before I awoke, I clearly saw a tsunami rising above Seattle as I was riding as a passenger in that burgundy Buick car I used to have.

It remained high above the city as it progressed well into the city, meaning that it was going to travel very far inland.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/09/08 10/06 PM
It seemed to be on the wrong side of the city though. I feel certain I was on the Alaskan Way viaduct and the tsunami seemed to rise from the east side of the city.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2008 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 October 2012 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:29 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 21 March 2013