Monday, March 18, 2013

Highland Drifter




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068699/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

High Plains Drifter (1973)


Preacher: See here, you can't turn all these people out into the night. It is inhuman, brother. Inhuman!

The Stranger: I'm not your brother.

Preacher: We are all brothers in the eyes of God.

The Stranger: All these people, are they your sisters and brothers?

Preacher: They most certainly are.

The Stranger: ...Then you won't mind if they come over and stay at your place, will ya?



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/High_Plains_Drifter.html


High Plains Drifter


Then you won´t mind ifthey stay at your place, will ya?
All right, folks, let´s go. Put your bags here.
Friends, don´t worry.
We shall fi nd haven for you in our own homes...
and it won´t cost you one cent more than regular hotel rates.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091187/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Heartbreak Ridge (1986)


Judge Zane: Thank you for your testimony, Officer Reese.





http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: Mister Cochrane, do you have a first name?





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Terminator_1_Special_Edition.html


Terminator


- you got a first name? - Kyle.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 27, 2006 12:52:14 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 2/27/06


There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.

Today I am also thinking back to that dream I had in my last days at Microsoft. I told a friend about it. I dreamed that someone had set off two bombs and I was watching the towering clouds from the explosions rising high into the atmosphere. I was baffled at how people were going around their normal business like nothing had happened. There was one person I recognized, a guy that was on the same team as I. I didn't understand why no one was concerned.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:45 AM
I just remembered again that dream I had in Feb. 2004 about nuclear bombs destroying Seattle.

In that dream, I saw 2 mushroom clouds rising above Seattle and I guess I was in the Bellevue or Redmond area when I saw it.

I did not seem to be in any danger personally from the destruction but I could not understand why no one else was concerned.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:48 AM
I cannot remember now if during the dream the people around me were still in motion or if it seemed that time had suddenly stopped in such a manner as I have described with that notion of hyper-reality.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/06/08 8:50 AM
I do remember that I had that nightmare around that time in Feb. 2004 about how the alarm clock in my bedroom had seemed to stop and that I was terrified because I could not understand why time had stopped.

In these latest series of thoughts, there is a similar notion and that was how I was able to write down the numbers from the bombs while not being incenerated myself by the blasts.

The dream with the alarm clock was disconnected from all that though and it just seemed to be a nightmare about how time had stopped.

The dream about the bombs back then was disturbing mostly because I could not understand why no one else was concerned.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 September 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092834/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Date with an Angel (1987)


Patty Winston: And then he kicked me in my hiney!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091203/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Highlander (1986)


Ramirez: You can't drown, you fool, you're immortal!

[continues rowing]










From 4/9/1986 To 7/19/1989 is 1197 days

From 11/2/1965 To 2/11/1969 is 1197 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Unbreakable (2000)


ER Doctor: And, to answer your question, there are two reasons why I'm looking at you like this. One because it seems in a few minutes you will officially be the only survivor of this train wreck, and two, because you didn't break one bone, you don't have a scratch on you.





http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge/2

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Literature Network » Stephen Crane » The Red Badge of Courage » Chapter 2


Chapter 2

The next morning the youth discovered that his tall comrade had been the fast-flying messenger of a mistake. There was much scoffing at the latter by those who had yesterday been firm adherents of his views, and there was even a little sneering by men who had never believed the rumor. The tall one fought with a man from Chatfield Corners and beat him severely.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Back to the Future Part III (1990)


Buford's Gang Member #2: Hey, take a gander at them moccasins! What kinda skins is them? What's that writin' mean?

Buford's Gang Member #1: "Nee-kay"? What is that, some sorta Injun talk or somethin'?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:09 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 18 March 2013