Thursday, March 07, 2013

Revolution




Those of you following along at home understand how I established that "Stargate Wraith" represent a true evil force that has turned the "Stargate" producers into their slaves. They are slaves helping the evil forces capture more slaves.

My suspicion is that those "Stargate Wraith" are trying to do something similar to me with their new episode "NCIS Tuesday."

I have started to suspect that the magic I see working around me is supposed to give me credibility to you. Credibility to the people who like me and credible rage to those that hate me.

I forget many of the sleeping dreams I have but some of them stay with me.

But so what? I think last week really proved that I do have some kind of gifted insight into future events. And so what? I haven't found any way to put it to good use.

A new thought I had today is about how those antagonists, my so-called "Stargate Wraith," are using the production of the NBC television series "Revolution" also as their slaves to help them capture more slaves.

Makes sense. I have documented the same pattern with new episodes of "Revolution."

I never did mention here in my world wide internet any episode of "Revolution" when it was active on television.

There has not been a new episode broadcast nationally in the United States since 26 November 2012. The next new episode is supposed to broadcast nationally inside the United States on 25 March 2013.

So how does the "Stargate Wraith" play into their severe criminal activity?

If the real entity on this planet that I am referring to as the "Stargate Wraith" begin to seriously feel threatened then they will cut the power on this planet. They will gain protection by regressing humanity to the Middle Ages.

With no real means of global communications among the people who believe in the real threat then the stories become just about as believable as vampires and spooks.

I was again recently discouraged to read the audience rating for that severe criminal racketeering production the CBS television series "NCIS."

As part of Mark Harmon's severe criminal fraud across the wire that phony "NCIS" agent made it clear last week he is committed 100% to his severe racketeering criminal activity. Mark Harmon and CBS television remain 100% committed to ensuring the success of al Qaida inside the United States.

Those incontrovertible facts of law become even more discouraging when I use their television rating figures to try to guess what kind of audience my personal blog has here on the world wide internet.

I have absolutely no idea the number of people reading my blog here at this site. For all I know, Google is spoofing me as they protect the success of Al Qaida inside the United States.

I see my blog returned in Google searches but that is only from the same computer I use to make the posts. Google might be spoofing me so that they block access to my blog by most people in the world. I have no idea. I haven't asked anyone. I wrote about how the racketeers around here seem to have been trying to make other people aware of who I am despite how I do not talk to anyone and as far as I know only a few people around here are reading my blog and al Qaida is trying to get them to rage at me. Well, it's worked at a few restaurants I used to go to. "NCIS" is trying to do the same thing. To rouse the rabble to rage against me.

So anyway, as for the audience rating numbers. The ratings for the last "NCIS" episode is listed as 20.81 million.

According to their description, that means 20.81 million people inside the United States watched the racketeering actor Mark Harmon and his racketeering crew as phony United States federal authority on national broadcast television on Tuesday 05 March 2013.

So that's a lot of people. That is something around 6% of the population of the United States.

And I know at one point, if not that point, those phony "NCIS" agents were the highest rated television series inside the United States.

So the discouraging part is to use those figures in trying to guess how many people are reading my blog.

If I had 40 million people inside the United States reading my blog then wouldn't "NCIS" rating be closer to that?

20% of the United States population would be about 63 million people.

If I had 60 million viewers then would not a great deal of them watch the "NCIS" television series because of the compelling details I have recorded on my so-called Freaked-out NCIS Tuesday's?

I never wanted an audience in the first place but since the racketeers want to watch me I have to wonder what is the point to any of their bullshit. So it's back to what I wrote earlier: they are spiking criminal activity for a historical record. They are producing global terrorism events for the purpose of a historical record.





http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/03/06/tuesday-final-ratings-american-idol-ncis-smash-body-of-proof-adjusted-up/172240/


TV by the Numbers


Tuesday Final Ratings: 'American Idol', 'NCIS', 'Smash' & 'Body of Proof' Adjusted Up

Categories: 1-Featured,TV Ratings: Nielsen Final Broadcast TV Show Ratings

Written By Sara Bibel

March 6th, 2013


Broadcast primetime final ratings for Tuesday, March 5:

Time Net Show 18-49 rating/Sh Viewers (Millions)

8:00 FOX American Idol (8-10PM) 3.5/10 11.72

CBS NCIS 3.4/10 20.81

ABC Celebrity Wife Swap 1.5/4 4.14

NBC Betty White's Off Their Rockers - R 1.0/3 3.56

CW Hart Of Dixie 0.6/2 1.50

8:30 NBC Betty White's Off Their Rockers 1.1/3 3.56

9:00 CBS NCIS: Los Angeles 2.8/7 16.24

ABC The Taste 1.2/3 3.19

NBC Go On 1.1/3 3.07










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/money.html

PINK FLOYD


"Money"


Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay and your O.K.
Money it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team
Money get back
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off my stack.
Money it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet
Money it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking
why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and
screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"










From 9/17/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) To 12/14/2012 ( the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates ) is 88 days

88 = 44 + 44

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/16/1965 ( premiere US film "The Spy Who Came in from the Cold" ) is 44 days



From 8/6/1965 ( premiere US film "Tales of a Salesman" ) To 9/17/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) is 17209 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/14/2012 ( the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates ) is 17209 days



From 7/16/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "I, Robot" & premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) To 9/17/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) is 2985 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/4/1974 ( premiere US film "McQ" ) is 2985 days



From 3/6/1946 ( David Gilmour ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 17121 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) is 17121 days



From 6/14/1954 ( premiere US film "Hobson's Choice" ) To 9/17/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/24/1961 ( premiere US TV movie "And on Earth, Peace" ) To 9/17/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 9/17/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) is 5159 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1979 ( premiere US film "The Human Factor" ) is 5159 days



From 9/18/1951 ( premiere US film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 17121 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Revolution" ) is 17121 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2403715/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Revolution"

Pilot (2012)

Country Date

USA 17 September 2012

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2403715/

IMDb


Revolution: Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot (17 Sep. 2012)


Billy Burke ... Miles Matheson


Ben Matheson returns home to his Chicago apartment in a panic telling his wife that the electricity is about to go out. Before it does, he manages to contact his brother Miles and also to download something from the Internet. When the blackout hits, it's a global phenomena - and permanent. Fifteen years later, Ben is living with his children Charlie and Danny is a small rural village. Life is good, even without electricity, until Capt. Tom Neville of the local militia arrives to arrest Ben. Several are killed in the ensuing skirmish and with her brother Danny taken prisoner, Charlie sets off for Chicago with two others from the village, Aaron and Maggie, to find her Uncle Miles.


Release Date: 17 September 2012 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059749/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Spy Who Came in from the Cold (1965)

Country Date

USA 16 December 1965










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259035/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Tales of a Salesman (1965)

Country Date

USA 6 August 1965 (Los Angeles, California)










http://en.revolution-wiki.com/wiki/Pilot_-_Transcript


REVOLUTION WIKI


Pilot - Transcript


Sylvania Estates

[Aaron is standing in front of several children seated on various chairs.]

AARON
What caused the blackout? So what does everybody think? I know that learning isn't as cool as bow hunting or whatever, but still -- this should bother you. Physics went insane! The world went insane overnight, and nobody knows why.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook,_Connecticut


Sandy Hook, Connecticut

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sandy Hook is a village in the town of Newtown, Connecticut.










http://en.revolution-wiki.com/wiki/Pilot_-_Transcript


REVOLUTION WIKI


Pilot - Transcript


[An older Charlie and Danny are walking through the woods and come across an overturned motor home.]

CHARLIE
Take a look.

DANNY
Charlie, how 'bout we actually go hunting for once?

CHARLIE
No one's stopping you.

[FLASHBACK: Chicago, Charlie is sitting with her parents in the kitchen, Rachel puts a tub of melting ice cream in front of Charlie.]

CHARLIE
Really?

RACHEL
The freezer, it doesn't work. It's all gonna melt anyway.










http://en.revolution-wiki.com/wiki/Pilot_-_Transcript


REVOLUTION WIKI


Pilot - Transcript


BEN
(to Aaron)Take it. Take it. (Ben puts the pendant into Aaron's hands.)

AARON
No...

BEN
Don't let anybody know that you have it. If anything happens to me, just do what I told you. Stay off the road, they're gonna be looking for it. Keep it safe. Do you understand?

AARON
Ben, nothing is gonna happen to...

BEN
Aaron, please.

[The militia group stops in the village.]

NEVILLE
My god. What a beautiful village.

BEN
This must be a mistake. We already paid our spring taxes.

NEVILLE
It's not about your crops. We're not here with the local garrison. Do you know a Ben Matheson?

BEN
You're looking at him. What's this about?

NEVILLE
Miles Matheson. He's your brother?

BEN
That's right.

NEVILLE
Where is Miles?

BEN
I haven't seen him in years. What's this about?

NEVILLE
I'm here under the orders of General Sebastian Monroe himself. He personally asked me to find two men. You... and your brother.

BEN
Hold on just a second.

NEVILLE
I'm gonna have to ask you to come with us, under the authority of the Monroe Republic.

BEN
Why?

NEVILLE
Do I have to repeat myself?

BEN
I just don't understand.

NEVILLE
Here's what you need to understand. I have been searching for you for a very long time -- through mud and filth -- away from my home and my wife and my bed. So I'm in a mood. I'm sure you can understand that. So do yourself a favor and climb in that wagon, or so help me, I will conscript all of your children and I will reeducate them until they no longer remember your names. Are we clear?










http://en.revolution-wiki.com/wiki/Pilot_-_Transcript


REVOLUTION WIKI


Pilot - Transcript


[Danny arrives with a crossbow and points it at a militia soldier.]

DANNY
You can't take him.

BEN
Danny! Stop!

NEVILLE
I suppose this is your boy?

DANNY
My dad, he didn't do anything.

[Ben steps in front of Danny.]

BEN
Danny, put it down. We don't want any trouble.

DANNY
Just go, please.

BEN
Easy now. Danny, look at me.

DANNY
Tell him to put his gun down. Put his gun... tell him to put his gun down!

BEN
Danny, I said put it down.

CALEB
(pulls up a gun and points it at the militia)Kid's got a point, Ben! How 'bout they put theirs down?

NEVILLE
Sir, owning a firearm is a hanging offense.

CALEB
So go hang yourself.

BEN
Caleb, think about it.

DANNY
I swear to God, I'll shoot him.

TEMPLETON
Put it down.

DANNY
Can you just leave us alone? Please, just go. Just forget about it.

BEN
Danny, listen to me.

TEMPLETON
Put it down!

DANNY
Tell him to stop.

BEN
You need to do what they say.

TEMPLETON
Put it down!

BEN
Stop! Stop!

DANNY
Back up!

[One of the militia fires and hits Ben in the chest. Danny fires his crossbow killing Templeton]

MAGGIE
Ben!

SOLDIER
Aah!

[Charlie, still at the fairground, hears the gunshot and begins running home.]

[The militia and the villagers begin to fight, several dying on both side. Captain Neville takes out his gun and shoots down several villagers.]

NEVILLE
Enough!

SOLDIER 2
Come here.

DANNY
Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!

MAGGIE
Please, no! No! No!

DANNY
Dad!

MAGGIE
Danny!

[Charlie runs into the village, the militia have left. She runs to her father on the ground and kneels next to him.]

CHARLIE
Dad! Dad. What happened? What... what happened?

BEN
Danny's gone.

CHARLIE
Danny's gone? Who...

MAGGIE
Militia. Militia took him.

CHARLIE
Okay, okay. What do we do? What do you want me to do?

BEN
Listen, my brother Miles is in Chicago, at the Grand on Walton Place. Miles is there. He can get Danny. You need to find Miles.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0319592/bio

IMDb


Biography for

David Gilmour

Date of Birth

6 March 1946, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, UK

Birth Name

David John Gilmour










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080903/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Human Factor (1979)

Country Date

USA 18 December 1979 (Los Angeles, California)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080903/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

The Human Factor (1979)


Espionage drama adapted from a Graham Greene novel. The directors of the British foreign intelligence service MI6 have determined that a double agent in the organization is supplying information to the Soviets. Suspicion falls upon the southern Africa office, headed by Maurice Castle, a former field operative who is married to a black South African woman.










The first time I started specifically referring to "Rainbow Six" in my blog. I was heavily focused on it after that. I never ran those numbers for the NBC "Revolution" premiere date until the 8 PM hour Seattle time 29 October 2012.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/06/his-current-crop-of-patientvictims.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:02 AM Pacific Time USA Friday 01 June 2012


"his current crop of patient/victims wouldn't know the difference anyway."




http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


CHAPTER 6

TRUE BELIEVERS

The problem was environmental tolerance. They knew the baseline organism was as effective as it needed to be. It was just so delicate. Exposed to air, it died far too easily. They weren't sure why, exactly. It might have beer; temperature or humidity, or too much oxygen-that element so essential to life was a great killer of life at the molecular level-and the uncertainty had been a great annoyance until a member of the team had conic up with a solution. They'd used genetic-engineering technology to graft cancer genes into the organism. Specifically, they'd used genetic material from colon cancer, one of the more robust strains, and the results had been striking. The new organism was only a third of a micron larger and far stronger. The proof was on the electron microscope's TV screen. The tiny strands had been exposed to room air and room light for ten hours before being reintroduced into the culture dish, and already, the technician saw, the minute strands were active, using their RNA to multiply after eating, replicating themselves into millions more little strands, which had only one purpose-to eat tissue. In this case it was kidney tissue, though liver was just as vulnerable. The technician-who had a medical degree from Yale made the proper written notations, and then, because it was her project, she got to name it. She blessed the course in comparative religion she'd taken twenty years before. You couldn't just call it anything. could you?

Shiva, she thought. Yes, the most complex and interesting of the Hindu gods, by turns the Destroyer and the Restorer, who controlled poison meant to destroy mankind, and one of whose consorts was Kali, the goddess of death herself. Shiva. Perfect. The tech made the proper notations, including her recommended name for the organism. There would be one more test, one more technological hurdle to hop before all was ready for execution. Execution, she thought, a proper word for the project. On rather a grand scale.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 June 2012 excerpt ends]










http://en.revolution-wiki.com/wiki/Pilot_-_Transcript


REVOLUTION WIKI


Pilot - Transcript


Port Royal, South Carolina

[Miles Matheson and Sebastian Monroe are driving down a highway in a car. Bass is texting on a phone.]

MILES
Bass, why don't you just call her?

BASS
Call her? Nobody calls anybody any more. Come on, man! She's 22. She doesn't even talk on the phone.

MILES
Wow!

BASS
What, you wanna give me some tech advice, huh? You with your big fat Casio 80's brick phone. Yeah.

[Miles’ phone beings ringing. He looks at it.]

MILES
It's my brother. Benjamin, what's up?

BEN
Where have you been?

MILES
What's going on? What's the matter?

BEN
I've been calling. Where are you?

BASS
She's sending photos.

MILES
We, uh, went out, had a few. We're on our way back to base. What's going on? What's wrong?

BEN
Listen to me very, very carefully.

BASS
Look at that.

BEN
It's all gonna turn off.

MILES
What?

BEN
It's gonna turn off, and it will never, ever, turn back on.

MILES
What's gonna turn off? What are you talking about?

[Bass looks away from his phone to Miles.]

BEN
Everything! Everything's gonna turn off!

MILES
Ben? Did I lose you?

[Bass’ phone dies.]

BASS
No! No! No!

BEN
Miles?

Chicago

[Ben is using his laptop, downloading some files as the lights flicker. The download complete and he removes the USB, putting it inside the pendant. The power goes out.]

Port Royal

[The electronics in the car die and the car stops. Miles and Bass get out and look back as other cars stop and their lights go out.]

MILES
What the hell is going on?

Chicago

[Ben goes out onto a balcony and looks over the city as the lights go out. A plane falls out of the sky and crashes behind some houses in a large explosion.]

[The Earth is shown from space as light go out across the planet.]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1202345/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

And on Earth, Peace (1961) (TV)

Country Date

USA 24 December 1961










http://en.revolution-wiki.com/wiki/Pilot_-_Transcript


REVOLUTION WIKI


Pilot - Transcript


MILES
I don't wanna hurt them. But I'm not going back. You know, you could just let me go. I'll drink myself to death.

NATE
You know we can't do that.

MILES
I know.

SERGEANT
(to men) Take him. Now! Shoot him!

[Miles draws his sword and attacks the men. He runs upstairs and uses a crossbow on a shelf to take out another soldier. Charlie comes back and shoots one of the militia through the back before running away from chasing soldiers. Miles kills all the militia except for the commanding officer and the two begins fighting, Miles gains the upperhand and kills him.] [Charlie runs through the building, Aaron knocks down one of the militia, taking a moment to sigh a relief, however the militia gets up and turn on Aaron only to be stabbed in the back by Maggie.] [Charlie makes it outside and goes to reload her crossbow. The following soldier comes at her and she uses the crossbow to shield herself from his sword. Suddenly the soldier falls down as Nate has struck him. Nate runs off.]

MAGGIE
Charlie? You okay?

[Miles is drinking his single malt as Maggie tends to his shoulder wound.]

MILES
You know, I didn't ask you to come back.

MAGGIE
Don't look at me. I wanted to let you rot.

MILES
Why didn't you?

CHARLIE
Because we're family, and that's what my dad would have wanted.

MILES
Kid, if I'm coming with you, you're gonna have to dial it back a notch.

CHARLIE
You're coming?

MILES
Loverboy will just send more troops. I can't stay here.

CHARLIE
Thank you.

MILES
You're welcome. We're all gonna end up with our heads on a stick, but you're welcome.

Port Royal, South Carolina

[FLASHBACK: Miles and Bass are beside their car.]

MILES
Bass, what the hell is going on?

BASS
I don't know, but we should get back to base.


[Miles and Bass walk back to their base. Arriving to find several guards standing at the entrance and road flares lighting up the place.]

BASS
This is not good.

MARINE GUARD
Halt right there, gentlemen. I.D.'s?

[Miles shows his I.D.]

MILES
Sergeant Miles Matheson.

MARINE GUARD
You're good.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047094/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Hobson's Choice (1954)

Country Date

USA 14 June 1954 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047094/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

Hobson's Choice (1954)


In Salford it's the time of revolution. The revolution is not industrial but feminine. The film shows how the strong females come to the fore in shaping their own world at a time when it was frowned on. Behind the boots and clogs are individuals who must also be determined and strong in a society that gives them little credence. Keeping the humour it also shows without fantasy the life of the Salford folk and the social connections and customs that gave their life order, untill they were challenged and eventually changed.










http://en.revolution-wiki.com/wiki/Pilot_-_Transcript


REVOLUTION WIKI


Pilot - Transcript


CHARLIE
Why did Monroe want my dad? And why does he want you?

MILES
Monroe thinks your dad knew something, something important. And he thinks your dad told me, so, I must know it too.

CHARLIE
What?

MILES
Why the lights went out. Maybe how to turn 'em back on. If Monroe got the power going, that would mean tanks and planes, factories. He'd steamroll the entire continent and he'd butcher the other republics.

CHARLIE
Okay. so what do we do now?

MILES
What do we do now about what?

CHARLIE
How are we gonna get Danny back?

MILES
I didn't say I was going with you.

CHARLIE
What?!

MILES
In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to maintain a certain low profile here.

CHARLIE
No. Look, look, I'm begging you.

MILES
Your brother is bait. You understand that? I go after it, not good for him... or for me. I, for one, would like to keep my insides on the inside.

CHARLIE
No, no, Look! I have... I have lost everyone that I care about. My mom is dead. My dad is dead. And God knows what they're doing to Danny right now. So you are gonna help me get him back.

MILES
Why's that?

CHARLIE
Because we're family.

MILES
Family? Kid, I don't even know you.

CHARLIE
Yeah, you're right. It was stupid of me to ask. Sorry to bother you.

[Charlie goes back into the bar, Miles follows her.]

MAGGIE
What's wrong?

CHARLIE
Let's get outta here.

MAGGIE
Charlie, what's wrong?

CHARLIE
Nothing, let's go.

MAGGIE
Tell me.

NATE
Hey, hey, hey, what happened?

CHARLIE
Nothing, let's just go. Let's just go.

NATE
Hey, hold on.

MILES
Step back.

NATE
So what'd you say to her, huh?

[Nates goes to grab Miles but Miles gets ahold of Nate and pulls up his sleeve, revealing the Militia brand on his arm.]

MILES
Militia, huh? When'd you enlist?

[Nate head-butts Miles and quickly draws his bow, pointing it at Miles as he moves back to the door.]

CHARLIE
Uncle Miles, this is my fault. I'm... I'm so sorry.

MILES
He's probably from the same unit that took your brother. Been following you from the get-go, hoping you'd flush me out, which is exactly what you did, isn't it?










http://www.deadline.com/2011/09/jj-abramseric-kripke-thriller-revolution-gets-production-commitment-at-nbc/


DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD


J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke Thriller ‘Revolution’ Gets Pilot Production Commitment At NBC

By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Sunday September 25, 2011 @ 11:50am PDT


EXCLUSIVE: With 2 new series, Person of Interest and Alcatraz, one returning, Fringe, and a Star Trek movie sequel on his plate, it wasn’t clear whether J.J. Abrams would be developing this year. He did, and the result, a drama written by Supernatural creator/executive producer Eric Kripke, has gotten a pilot production commitment from NBC. Like most things J.J., details about the project titled Revolution are being kept under wraps, but it’s being described as an epic adventure thriller.



http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/44621-nbc-fall-2012-schedule/


NBC Fall 2012 Schedule

Started by Toups, May 04 2012 07:06 PM


Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

NBC Fall 2012 Schedule - Will be announced on May 14, 2012


Sunday

7pm: Football Night in America

8:15pm: Sunday Night Football

Monday

8pm: The Voice (September 10)

10pm: Revolution (September 17)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043456/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

Country Date

USA 18 September 1951 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2403715/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Revolution"

Pilot (2012)


Open with a family at home. The father (named Ben) bursts through the front door and tells his wife that "it's happening" and she needs to start filling the bathtubs and sinks with water.

We see two men driving back to base after a night out. The driver, Miles, gets a call from Ben telling him that "It's all going to turn off and never turn on again." Their connection dies and all of the cars on the highway stop running. Just before his computer goes black Ben downloads his hard drive onto a necklace-shaped device. We see planes fall from the sky and a shot from space shows the entire planet go dark.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"The people who wanted to kill the whole fucking world," Clark responded, reaching for his cell phone when it started chirping. Again he had to wait for the encryption system to handshake with the other end. "This is Clark," he said finally.

"Ed Foley here, John. The sample was examined by the troops up at Fort Detrick."

"And?"

"And it's a version of the Ebola virus, they say, modified - 'engineered' is the term they used, as a matter of fact-by the addition of what appears to be cancer genes. They say that makes the little bastard more robust. Moreover, the virus strands were encased in some sort of mini-capsules to help it survive in the open. In other words, John, what your Russian friend told you-it looks like it's fully confirmed."

"What did you do with Dmitriy?" Rainbow Six asked.

"A safe house out in Winchester," the DCI replied. It was the usual place to quarter a foreign national the CIA wanted to protect. "Oh, the FBI tells me that the Kansas State Police are looking for him on a murder charge. Supposedly he killed one Foster Hunnicutt from the state of Montana, or so he has been accused."

"Why don't you have the Bureau tell Kansas that he didn't kill anybody. He was with me the whole time," Clark suggested. They had to take care of this man, didn't they? John had already made the conceptual leap of forgetting that Popov had instigated an attack on his wife and daughter. Business, in this case, was business, and it wasn't the first time a KGB enemy had turned into a valuable friend.

"Okay, yes, I can do that." It was a little white lie. Foley agreed, set against a big black truth. In his Langley, Virginia, office, Foley wondered why his hands weren't shaking. These lunatics had not only wanted to kill the whole world, but they'd also had the ability to do so. This was a new development the CIA would have to study in detail, a whole new type of threat, and investigating it would be neither easy nor fun.

"Okay, thanks, Ed." Clark killed the phone and looked at the others in the room.We just confirmed the contents of the chlorine canister. They created a modified form of Ebola for distribution."

"What?" Colonel Byron asked. Clark gave him a ten-minute explanation. "You're serious, eh?" he asked finally.

"As a heart attack," Clark replied. "They hired Dmitriy Popov to interface with terrorists to set up incidents throughout Europe. That was to increase the fear of terrorism, to get Global Security the consulting contract for the Australians, and-"

"Bill Henriksen?" Colonel Byron asked. "Hell, I know that guy!"

"Yeah? Well, his people were supposed to deliver the bug through the fogging-cooling system at the Olympic stadium in Sydney, Willie. Chavez was there in the control room when this Wil Gearing guy showed up with the container, and the contents were checked out by the USAMRIID guys at Fort Detrick. You know, the FBI could almost make a criminal case out of this. But not quite," Clark added.

"So, you're heading down there to…"

"To talk to them, Willie," Clark finished the statement for him. "They have the aircraft scrubbed yet?"Byron checked his watch. "Ought to."










http://www.tv.com/shows/revolution-2012/kashmir-2602700/


tv.com


Revolution Season 1 Episode 9

Kashmir


AIRED: Nov 19, 2012

To aid her rebel buddies, Nora enlists the help of Miles to infiltrate Monroe's base and assassinate him. Rachel continues work on a machine to amplify the mysterious pendants.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 10:41 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: Is there any worse job than being behind the lines of insurrectionists

Kashmir



Well, that was weird.

I’ve been through a tunnel in shoes with no name.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 November 2012 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 2:41 AM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: Is there any worse job than being behind the lines of insurrectionists




I have such vivid nightmares when I am dreaming while sleeping.

Yesterday was no exception. I’m really not looking forward to sleeping again. But that isn’t uncommon.

The last time I was asleep in my bed here in my apartment was sometime yesterday morning. I am in Pacific time and it is now about the 2 AM hour of Monday 19 November 2012. Yesterday was the 18th.

So what I wanted to note here was a rare - if not the first time - I have seen a person in my dream that was supposed to be Jennifer Aniston.

I have been thinking about it all day. As I thought about I recall that I experienced a lot of dreams during the last night and that is not uncommon.

I started to recall a dream that was a nightmare and it was so vivid that I recall thinking during the dream that I was experiencing that dream in real life. That is rare for me. I knew in the dream that it was real life. That doesn't happen very often despite how I have such active dreams while asleep.

So in the dream I had while sleeping last I was certain it was real life. And I was terrified. The dream started with me going into the living room and I noted that the sofa was missing. I was flipping on light switches but none of the lights were coming on. I could still see around me but the surroundings were very dark. Someone had stolen the sofa from the living room and that was terrifying to me because no one should have been able to even get inside.

I don't even have a sofa in my living room. Why should I care? I only have a desk and a chair. I ordered online a recliner from Sears a few months ago but it broke the first time I sat in it. I don't need a sofa. There place I saw in the dream wasn't even my apartment and was unfamiliar, sort of.

So I was banging a wooden club around, something similar to a baseball bat, a bludgeoning weapon, and I was yelling and the dream didn't last very long.

And although my mind was hysterical my actions in the dream, which I could see through the perspective of my eyes was not hysterical. Even with the club I was not hysterical.

My mind was terrifying though and that is typical of my worst sleeping nightmares.

The last time that happened I dreamed of some kind of horror - unseen - that was coming through the window of my bedroom and in the dream I jumped out of bed and I was standing there next to the bed and I was trying to scream - something really beyond my capacity to understand - and I could not make a sound.

I am reminded of a function of the brain that keeps a person from moving around while asleep and I have given that thought in the context of struggle while asleep. I seem to kick my feet around while asleep though.

Anyway, I wake calmly but the silent terror in my mind is staggering to my sense of a balanced world.

The time before that, which has largely faded, I woke with certainty someone was touching me while I slept. I awoke, and as usual went looking around and nothing was wrong. There was no possible way anyone could have been inside.

I don't know how many times during each night I have to get out of bed and walk around my small apartment and look around the corners into the other rooms. A lot of times.

I don't recall which of the many sleeping dreams I had last night that I awoke from. I don't think I got out of bed for good from the nightmare. I think the Jennifer Aniston dream was the point when I woke up exhausted as usual and got out of bed.

In that dream it started with me seeing her sitting on a couch with the actor John Cusak.

Many of these details are facts I reviewed only later after waking up. For example, I recognized that actor but I couldn't recall his name. I was thinking that I remembered him from some sappy love story movies he made back in the 1980s but I could not recall any of the names of the titles until I looked it up on the internet later in the day as I continued to think about the dream.

You see, back when the veterans hospital was drugging me silly back in 2005 and 2006 I called certain dreams while sleeping a "foreign dream."

I never did that before I was being treated by the VA hospital.

I didn't have any problems with my identity. An attentive physician knows the boundaries of medical treatment.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, I've heard people say.

That one dream last night started with me seeing Jennifer Aniston sitting on a sofa and she was holding hands with John Cusak. I walked up and while awake later during the day I have had the vague sense he looked frightened as I vaguely had the sense I said to him "Get lost."

He did leave and then I sat down next to Jennifer Aniston. The next part I recall is I said to her "I love you" and she said to me "I love you."

I have been thinking about that all day and I went back and I was reviewing John Cusak's films from the 1980s and I was focused on "Better Off Dead" from 23 August 1985 and I was thinking after reading about it that the female interest was a French chick and I thought, well, that makes sense. I vaguely recall the film but that has been so long ago I just cannot see why that would influence a dream I had.

I worked on it several times during the past day to try to find some kind of sense to it.

I might have had some other detail to state here that seems relevant to me but I forget now what that was.

I'm just trying to find some way out of this damned place.

Oh right. After reading for a while I remember that John Cusak was active in my awareness a while back because I was reviewing a film he is in back in 1997. But that wasn't obvious today. I had completely forgot about his role in that 1997.

Also, I have this very annoying habit of not proofreading my writing. I skip words some times. Some times it is obvious what I was trying to write but other times when I write "very deep" was I was trying to write "not very deep" then that can be less obvious at first glance as well as when I write "was" instead of "was not." For some reason I just really hate to proofread my own writing.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 November 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2454912/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Revolution"

Kashmir (2012)


Miles notices a rebel scout run into a doorway. The door turns out to be a utility closet and everybody wonders if Miles is okay.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 7:24 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Chief of Staff


Petraeus. What a joke. He's homosexual. They all are now. It's some kind of Microsoft Bill Gates transvestite propaganda.

You see, Microsoft Bill Gates has had her "Come to Jesus" moment about federal prosecution. She-he-it knows that federal prosecution is guaranteed.

So now they have the Pentagon stuffed with homosexuals because that is some kind of transvestite propaganda ploy about male aggression.

So if a war hero starts to prosecute Microsoft Bill Gates - that poor sorrowful figure who can't get a fair jury trial by her peers - then their lawyers play the transvestite propaganda card.

Suddenly the homosexuals in the Pentagon closet start coming out - most notably George Bush that great leader of the Gulf War who personally stood up to Saddam Hussein and punched him in his raghead face - and suddenly the public is informed.

The great American heroes are gay.

The cause of male aggression is homosexuality, according to Microsoft Bill Gates, that poor, poor misunderstood girl.

Thus the greatest American war heroes are the greatest homosexuals.

The American public is amused. The steadfast heroes of the United States military are getting bent.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 November 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2454912/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Revolution"

Kashmir (2012)


Miles notices a rebel scout run into a doorway. The door turns out to be a utility closet and everybody wonders if Miles is okay. Later on Nora thinks she's grabbed by an alligator. Aaron points out their torches have gotten weaker, meaning the mine cut off their air supply. Everybody is beginning to hallucinate. They arrive at the exit Miles had been looking for and find it's been sealed. They keep moving.

Miles sees what looks like an open door and walks into Monroe's office. It's another hallucination. Monroe tells him he looks tired. Monroe says he knows Miles' secret, that he's worried about selling out his friends and going back to the militia. Charlie overhears him talking to Monroe and tells him he needs to be strong for them.

Aaron begins to see his wife and tries to ignore her.










http://en.revolution-wiki.com/wiki/Kashmir


REVOLUTION WIKI


Episode 1.09

Original air date November 19th, 2012


Kashmir is the ninth episode of Revolution.


Progressing with a new sense of urgency, the group finds themselves at an exit, only to find it's been sealed off. Devastated, Miles claims there's no other exit, but Charlie and Wheatley insist they've got to find another. As the group begins to follow Wheatley, Miles lags behind, barely keeping his eyes open. He spots a crack of light coming from an open door. He opens it slowly and walks into Monroe's office, as the volume turns up on "Kashmir." Smiling, Monroe welcomes Miles with a big hug, then pours cognac into two glasses and hands one to Miles, assuring him that yes, this is a hallucination. Monroe asks Miles if it was worth leaving the Militia and trying to assassinate him. Why did he do it?

Miles retorts quickly: Monroe went too far. But Monroe believes Miles regrets abandoning the Militia. If Monroe takes him back, Miles just might sell out his friends and fall right back into line... The pained look in Miles' eyes confirms Monroe's suspicions, but just then Charlie rousts him out of his hallucination. As they catch up to the group, Charlie commands Miles to keep it together. They'll die without his leadership. In the flickering of the flames, Aaron sees his wife, Priscilla, walking beside him. He forces himself to stare straight ahead, but Priscilla won't let him. Why did he leave her? He's been so strong for Charlie... why couldn't he be that strong for her? Maybe he never truly loved her. We see Aaron's heart shattering into pieces as he continues to ignore Priscilla. He pushes on, leaving her behind in the dark.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2454912/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

"Revolution"

Kashmir (2012)


Charlie wakes up on a bed in her father's home. He asks her to tell Danny and Maggie that dinner is ready. She wonders if everything that's happened with Miles. has been a dream.

Then we see Miles yelling at Charlie to open her eyes. The shot from Wheatley only grazed her, but she hit her when she fell.

Back with her father Charlie realizes that she is dreaming. She tells her father she has to get Danny and gives him a hug.

Charlie wakes up.

Later that night Charlie thanks Miles for saving her. She heard him during her dream and he is the reason she didn't stay there. They are preparing to head out of the tunnel without a good sense of what is on the other side.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:25 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 07 March 2013