Friday, March 22, 2013

"It was just a technicality, really."




Today I am going to indulge myself with this blog. I tend to hold back the information I post here because of some kind of strong instinct that posting too much information here is counterproductive.

Well, that’s stupid because there has not been one day here that has been productive.

Well, maybe beating a dead horse *can* be productive sometimes.

The part of the day I hate most is that I can’t post a lot of reports here and I always want to post more. So today I am going to see how much I can post here in terms of new information.

Most of what I am looking at now is part of the many reports I have started working on but that I have not yet finished.

Today I am looking forward to finishing the reports I started on a while back about that episode of “Stargate SG-1” where “O’Neill” gets turned into a kid. Then there is my report on that Russian meteorite which is really freaked out, and then my favorite one I intend to finish today and post is about that sham trial event where Bill Clinton was deposed in 1998. You can really understand a criminal conspiracy there to protect Bill Clinton by his severe racketeering buddies.

I might have others to finish and post later today too.

You can all rot in hell for all I care.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 March 2013