Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Hell is overflowing, and Satan is sending his dead to us. Why?"




http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/22387717

Trove Digitised newspapers and more


Thursday 26 December 1946

The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1956)


Electronically Translated Text


Road To Truth

"If our feet are on the road of common charity that leads to ultimate truth, our differences will never destroy our under- lying unity and our^ disputes will not leave us either embit- tered or unkind. If the coming yeal' has its uncertainties, it has its promises. By God's help and by our own endeavours let us make these brighter promises come true.

"My dear people, I wish you well. May the New Year be full of blessing for each one of you. Welcome it when it comes with hope, courage, and 'greet the Unseen with a cheer.' "










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_The.html


Day the Earth Stood Still


And I might add, that though this man maybe our bitter enemy,
he could be also a new-found friend.
- Unfortunately, the only photos we have... - Mom, do you think I could...?
- Hey, who's that? -..do not show the man's face.
The president said the entire facilities of the FBI and every other federal agency
are being brought to bear.
He pointed out, however, that this is no ordinary manhunt.
He warned "We maybe up against powers that are beyond our control..."
- What is it you want? - My name is Carpenter. I need a room.
- Oh, I see. - Are you an FBI man?
- No, I'm afraid not. - I'll bet he is. He's looking for the spaceman.
We've all been hearing too much about spacemen.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33741

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Radio Address to the Nation on Soviet-United States Relations

November 28, 1987

My fellow Americans:

In a moment I'd like to talk with you about the coming summit meeting between myself and General Secretary Gorbachev. But first I wonder whether you'd join me in doing again now what so many of us did with our families just 2 days ago: pausing to consider all that we have to be grateful for.

America today is at peace. Despite some ups and downs, our economy remains strong and growing. And if Thanksgiving is a time to think especially for the less fortunate among us, then surely we must give thanks during this economic expansion that the number of Americans living in poverty has fallen to the lowest level in 5 years. With economic growth, too, has come an increase in private charity. Private contributions to charity have set new records in each of the past 4 years. Who can doubt that we do indeed owe our Creator a profound debt of thanks? For after 200 years, ours is still a nation of freedom and, yes, of goodness.

As you know in 10 days' time, I will be meeting in Washington with General Secretary Gorbachev. If all goes well, he and I will sign an agreement that will for the first time in history eliminate an entire class of U.S. and Soviet nuclear missiles. But this agreement must be seen in the context of our wider relations with the Soviet Union.

Our administration has insisted from the first upon dealing with the Soviets in each of four crucial areas. Human rights is one. Human rights, after all, is what our nation is all about. In this area, we've seen a certain amount of progress: Some political prisoners in the Soviet Union have been released, immigration rates have seen a slight rise, and there's been talk about granting the Soviet peoples some very limited new economic freedoms. Yet all of this remains much, much too little, and human rights will remain on my agenda when I meet Mr. Gorbachev.

Expanding bilateral relations, especially people-to-people exchanges, is the second area we've stressed. Here, too, we've seen a certain amount of progress, notably in cultural exchanges following my first summit meeting with Mr. Gorbachev in Geneva. The Bolshoi Ballet has toured the United States, and many American artists have visited the Soviet Union in turn. I think in particular of the historic return to Moscow last year of pianist Vladimir Horowitz—his first visit to Russia in more than 60 years.

Regional conflicts represent the third major point in U.S.-Soviet relations, and the American position can be stated very simply: Wherever in the world the Soviets or their clients are seeking to advance their interests by force—in Nicaragua, in Afghanistan, in Angola, in Cambodia, or elsewhere—they must stop and let the people of these countries choose their own destinies. And I can assure you, this will be at the top of my agenda for Mr. Gorbachev. I will remind him that Soviet conduct in these areas remains a major impediment to improved U.S.-Soviet relations.

This brings me to the fourth major topic on our agenda, namely, my search for a better way to deter aggression and ensure security than through the threat of offensive nuclear retaliation. One answer has been our Strategic Defense Initiative, or SDI—our work on a defensive system that will shield us and our allies while threatening no one. A second answer has been arms reduction negotiations with the Soviets, negotiations that have produced the INF agreement that Mr. Gorbachev and I expect to sign. This agreement, as I said, will eliminate an entire class of Soviet and American intermediate-range missiles. For every deployed warhead of our own that we remove, they will give up almost four.

Since the Soviets have a record of violating arms agreements, we're insisting on the most stringent verification regime in arms control history. And we will go on to press the Soviets for progress in the START talks, where we've proposed 50-percent reductions in both sides' strategic arsenals. But the Soviets are going to have to drop their tactic of holding strategic arms reduction hostage to their efforts to cripple our SDI program.

Let me assure you, SDI is not a bargaining chip. It is the path to a safer future. Make no mistake, the Soviets are and will continue to be our adversaries, the adversaries, indeed, of all who believe in human liberty. Yet as we work to advance the cause of liberty, we must deal with the Soviets soberly and from strength and in the name of peace.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/georgethorogoodandthedestroyers/idrinkalone.html

GEORGE THOROGOOD AND THE DESTROYERS


"I Drink Alone"

I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
You know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

Every morning just before breakfast
I don't want no coffee or tea
Just me and good buddy Weiser
That's all I ever need
'Cause I drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

The other night I laid sleeping
And I woke from a terrible dream
So I caught up my pal Jack Daniel's
And his partner Jimmy Beam
And we drank alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone

I prefer to be by myself

The other day I got invited to a party
But I stayed home instead
Just me and my pal Johnny Walker
And his brothers Black and Red
And we drank alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself

My whole family done give up on me
And it makes me feel oh so bad
The only one who will hang out with me
Is my dear Old Grand-Dad
And we drink alone, yeah
With nobody else
Yeah, you know when I drink alone
I prefer to be by myself










1987 film "Date with an Angel" DVD video:

01:14:58


Patty Winston: Have you seen this guy?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/03/07 12:16 AM
This really annoys me to read this about her marrying him, but I don't know....maybe this was the day she and I married or it is all just part of the cover. I was hoping that it would be 593 days after 7/10/1987, but then it is rather 18 years after 7/21/1969 when the Apollo 11 crew first walked on Earth's Moon. So maybe Phoebe and I were married on 7/21/1987. In Paris, I guess, which also be cool


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 May 2007 excerpt ends]










https://maps.google.com/?ll=32.440611,-80.685536&spn=0.008086,0.016512&t=m&z=17&layer=c&cbll=32.44061,-80.687589&panoid=sOIAUeTNtWV1AmzBSTBGfg&cbp=12,219.85,,0,-8.95

Google maps


2016 Boundary Street, Beaufort, South Carolina, United States










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Captain_Ron.html


Captain Ron


There are boats all over the place!
They'll get out of the way. I learned that on the "Saratoga".
- "U.S.S. Saratoga"? - Yeah, the old Sara.
(MUSIC CONTINUES)
- Slow down! - Get ready to kick the fenders over.
- What are fenders? - Those rubber bumper things.
Hold on!
Hang on to something. We're coming in too fast.
(MUSIC STOPS, SCREAMS)
Did you see that? That was cool!
Let's tie her off and kick back some cold ones!
Kommen Sie hier! I'll go with a margarita.
(MUSIC STARTS AGAIN)
I gotta confess, I was a little nervous about that.
I don't know why. He obviously knows what he's doing.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33743

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks to Local Business Leaders at a White House Briefing on Deficit Reduction

November 30, 1987

Welcome to the White House—America's first public housing. [Laughter] You've heard this morning from Howard and Jim Baker and Jim Miller about our budget compromise with the Congress. I called for the budget negotiation and received daily reports from our negotiating team and gave instructions on what I felt was acceptable and what was not. And I'll do everything I can to see that the agreement is adhered to and fully implemented. During the talks, our team was sent back to the bargaining table twice for better deals: one time to get a billion dollars more from entitlement spending, another to get revenue increases down to the kind I called for in the budget that I had submitted last January.

Our instructors, our negotiators, I should say, were instructed that only an enforceable agreement was acceptable, and I'm sure that they've made that clear to you already. It's tough to come up here last and hope that you aren't repeating things that have already been said. [Laughter]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38040

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Toasts at a White House Dinner for the Prince and Princess of Wales

November 9th, 1985

The President. Your Royal Highnesses, Sir Oliver and Lady Wright, and Ambassador and Mrs. Price, ladies and gentlemen, Nancy and I are deeply honored to welcome the Prince and Princess of Wales to the White House. Permit me to add our congratulations to Prince Charles on his birthday, just 5 days away, and express also our great happiness that we have been able to have this affair with Princess Diana, here on her first trip to the United States—that we should be able to share in that first trip.

In his 1941 address before a Joint Session of the United States Congress, Prime Minister Churchill remarked, "I cannot help reflecting that if my father had been American and my mother British, instead of the other way around, I might have got here on my own." [Laughter] But Your Royal Highnesses, the reception you've received here suggests that if you had been American, you might well have gotten to this house on your own. [Laughter]










http://www.royal.gov.uk/ImagesandBroadcasts/TheQueensChristmasBroadcasts/ChristmasBroadcasts/ChristmasBroadcast1987.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


Christmas Broadcast 1987

In 1987 a terrorist bomb killed 11 people in Enniskillen in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. The Queen stressed the importance of tolerance and forgiveness in her Christmas Broadcast for that year.

Sooner or later we all become aware of the passing of the years, but every now and then we get a sharp reminder that time is moving on rather quicker than we expected.

This happened to me last month when we celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary. I was very touched that so many of you were kind enough to send messages of good wishes.

There is no point in regretting the passage of time. Growing older is one of the facts of life, and it has its own compensations. Experience should help us to take a more balanced view of events and to be more understanding about the foibles of human nature.

Like everyone else, I learn about what is going on in the world from the media, but I am fortunate to have another source of information. Every day hundreds of letters come to my desk, and I make a point of reading as many of them as I possibly can.

The vast majority are a pleasure to read. There are also sad ones from people who want help, there are interesting ones from people who want to tell me what they think abut current issues, or who have suggestions to make about changing the way things are done. Others are full of frank advice for me and my family and some of them do not hesitate to be critical.

I value all these letters for keeping me in touch with your views and opinions, but there are a few letters which reflect the darker side of human nature.

It is only too easy for passionate loyalty to one's own country, race or religion, or even to one's favourite football club, to be corroded into intolerance, bigotry and ultimately into violence.

We have witnessed some frightening examples of this in recent years. All too often intolerance creates the resentment and anger which fill the headlines and divide communities and nations and even families.

From time to time we also see some inspiring examples of tolerance. Mr Gordon Wilson, whose daughter Marie lost her life in the horrifying explosion at Enniskillen on Remembrance Sunday, impressed the whole world by the depth of his forgiveness.

His strength, and that of his wife, and the courage of their daughter, came from their Christian conviction. All of us will echo their prayer that out of the personal tragedies of Enniskillen may come a reconciliation between the communities.

There are striking illustrations of the way in which the many different religions can come together in peaceful harmony. Each year I try to attend the Commonwealth Day inter-faith Observance at Westminster Abbey. At that service all are united in their willingness to pray for the common good.

This is a symbol of mutual tolerance and I find it most encouraging. Of course it is right that people should hold their beliefs and their faiths strongly and sincerely, but perhaps we should also have the humility to accept that, while we each have a right to our own convictions, others have a right to theirs too.

I am afraid that the Christmas message of goodwill has usually evaporated by the time Boxing Day is over. This year I hope we will continue to remember the many innocent victims of violence and intolerance and the suffering of their families. Christians are taught to love their neighbours, not just at Christmas, but all the year round.

I hope we will all help each other to have a happy Christmas and, when the New Year comes, resolve to work for tolerance and understanding between all people.

Happy Christmas to you all.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/master-and-commander-script-transcript.html


Master And Commander


You see, Will here, he seen her being built.
(Will) In Boston, sir. During the peace.
But she's Yankee-built, sir.
He was getting married, and his wife's
second cousin works in the yards,
so Will here saw the ship out of water.
Sir, I saw there was something right strange
about her, so I asked Joe...
So he described it to me
and I knocked you up a model, sir.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/o/overboard-script-transcript-goldie-hawn.html


Overboard


Where are you going?
Out! I go out every night after dinner.
Meet the boys at the bowling alley
for a couple of beers.
- Don't leave me alone with them!










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/o/overboard-script-transcript-goldie-hawn.html


Overboard


I cannot, I repeat, cannot
sit in this cesspool by the sea
with nothing to do.
So, while you repair your silly boat
engines, I will do some remodelling.
- I've sent for a carpenter.










From 5/19/1939 ( Nancy Kwan ) To 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer ) is 8079 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/16/1987 ( premiere US film "Overboard" ) is 8079 days



From 6/29/1966 ( premiere US film "Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N." ) To 12/16/1987 ( premiere US film "Overboard" ) is 7840 days

7840 = 3920 + 3920

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1976 ( the first reported death from Legionnaires' disease ) is 3920 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 9/30/1982 ( premiere US TV series "Cheers"::series premiere episode "Give Me a Ring Sometime" ) is 8079 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/16/1987 ( premiere US film "Overboard" ) is 8079 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 9/30/1982 ( premiere US TV series "Cheers"::series premiere episode "Give Me a Ring Sometime" ) is 8079 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/16/1987 ( premiere US film "Overboard" ) is 8079 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093693/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Overboard (1987)

Country Date

USA 16 December 1987










http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d100:SN00578:@@@L&summ2=m&

The Library of Congress Thomas

The Library of Congress > THOMAS Home > Bills, Resolutions > Search Results

Bill Summary & Status

100th Congress (1987 - 1988)

S.578

All Information


S.578

Latest Title: A bill to amend the National Trails System Act to designate the Trail of Tears as a National Historic Trail.

Sponsor: Sen Ford, Wendell H. [KY] (introduced 2/23/1987) Cosponsors (1)

Related Bills:H.R.3303

Latest Major Action: 12/16/1987 Became Public Law No: 100-192.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103924/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Captain Ron (1992)


[as Ben moves Captain Ron's beer]

Captain Ron: Hey. Get your hands off that.

Benjamin Harvey: I was just moving it. I wasn't gonna drink it.

Captain Ron: You bet your little booty, you wasn't. You want a beer, you get your own beer.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0477088/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Nancy Kwan

Date of Birth

19 May 1939, Hong Kong

Birth Name

Ka Shin Kwan










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060640/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N. (1966)


Lt. Robin Crusoe: You know, she's a wonderful girl. She's going to make some head-hunter a great little wife someday.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060640/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N. (1966)


Survival Manual Narrator: Survival at Sea and Like It. Chapter One, Down at Sea. All right, mister, let's take stock of the situation. The first thing we've got to remember is relax. Don't panic. Try to achieve a cheerful, constructive frame of mind at all times.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060640/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N. (1966)

Country Date

USA 29 June 1966 (premiere)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Captain_Ron.html


Captain Ron


( CALYPSO MUSIC)
Black coffee with sugar, please.
That glass out front? A window popped out of the 12th floor.
We could have been under it. Not the idiot that installed it...
You're walking down the street. Bam! You're shredded beef.
Makes you think, doesn't it? We all have things we want to do.
But a window falls on you, some truck flattens you, you catch a disease...
Not contagious.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103924/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Captain Ron (1992)


Katherine Harvey: What are we going to do?

Martin Harvey: What can we do? Look around you. The sun is almost up. We are marooned in an unfriendly country. We have no luggage, no money, no passports and worse still... no reason or explination for even being here!

Katherine Harvey: But we have our boat.

Martin Harvey: No dear. If you'll look again, you'll notice that the pirates have our boat.

Caroline Harvey: Now, wait a minute. That's our boat. We should do something.

Martin Harvey: What are you saying?

Katherine Harvey: I think she's saying that if the pirates have our boat, we should take it back from them. I say we fight them.

Martin Harvey: Bloodthirsty, heavily armed Cuban pirates against the Harvey clan? It would take a miracle.

[just then a 1950s retro car speeds by them]

Benjamin Harvey: Look! It's Captain Ron!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103924/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Captain Ron (1992)

Country Date

USA 18 September 1992



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Country Date

USA 12 June 1981



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0697740/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Princess Diana

Date of Birth

1 July 1961










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/o/overboard-script-transcript-goldie-hawn.html


Overboard


This is completely crazy! Honey, sit down.
Everything's gonna be OK.
Now... I am your husband.
My name is Dean Proffitt.
We've been married for years.
Wait!
I admit I have forgotten numerous things.
But I truly, from the depths of my soul,
do not remember you!
Don't you think
there'd be some spark of recognition?
- We don't know.
- Maybe you'll spark to this!
Ugh! I don't believe this!
He could be some stranger off the street!
Well, he seems to like you
and he's a nice guy.
- He's good-lookin'.
- Clean.
- What's my full name?
- Oh, come on!
- What is it?
- Mrs Annie Proffitt!
- What's my maiden name?
- Annie... Goolihy.
Annie Goolihy?
Where in God's name did I grow up?
Dogpatch?
No, no, not there! Over in Goober, Idaho.
But it's a nuclear waste dump now...
- Where did I meet you?
- Hank's Donut World.
Seattle? You hung out there every night
when you were in the Navy!
- You remember...
- I was in the armed forces?
I've still got your postcards
from Okinawa...
Stop. The Navy?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Wall_Street.html


Wall Street


You want a beer?
Billie! Bring a Molson Lite for the kid!
- Looking good, huh?|- He looks terrific.
Carl, we'll be at the bar.
- I'll catch up with you.|- All right, Charlie.
So...
You look like you've grown another inch,|but you don't look so hot, Buddy.
- You're gonna get bags under your eyes.|- Yeah, I had a tough day.
- Some jerk DK'd me. I gotta cover his loss.|- Speak English.
DK: Didn't Know who I was|when the options he bought took a bath.
- Bastard reneged on me!|- I told you not to get into that racket.
You coulda been a doctor or a lawyer.
If you'd stayed at Bluestar, you coulda been a|supervisor now, instead of being a salesman.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091499/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Maximum Overdrive (1986)


Brett: If you don't get your hand off my leg, you're going to be wiping your ass with a hook next time you take a dump!

Camp Loman: I never heard no talk like that when I was a boy.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenosha,_Wisconsin


Kenosha, Wisconsin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kenosha is a city and the county seat of Kenosha County in the State of Wisconsin in United States.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

Short Circuit (1986)


Stephanie Speck: [taking N5 for an extraterrestrial being] Oh, my God! I knew they'd pick me. I just knew it!... Hello? Well, I guess... Welcome to my planet!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

Short Circuit (1986)


Ben Jabituya: Ooh. Her pants are blazing for you, Newton Crosby.

Newton Crosby: Will you grow up?





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093773/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Predator (1987)


Dillon: That's a real nasty habit you got there.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

Short Circuit (1986)


Stephanie Speck: I thought you were alive, Number 5. I let you tear my house to shreds and you're a ROBOT! You're a machine from that dumb war lab place. God, I'm so stupid!

Number 5: Stupid - foolish, gullible, doltish, dumbell...










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Helo: Hey. Check out that pyramid game on Geminon?

CAG: What were you doing on Geminon?

(The camera is swinging around the table; Tigh and Starbuck are glaring at each other.)

Helo: There's a girl there I know.

Boomer: What girl don't you know?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094799/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

Bright Lights, Big City (1988)


One year ago Jamie Conway married Amanda White, who was a famous model, until one day Amanda claimed she need to work in Paris and left Jamie without coming back. Jamie began to go into bars and sedate himself with drugs and alcohol. Jamie originally got a job but because that job required that he be fluent in French (and he lied on his resume about being fluent in French)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094799/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Bright Lights, Big City (1988)

Country Date

USA 1 April 1988










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096073/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Seventh Sign (1988)

Country Date

USA 1 April 1988










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096073/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Seventh Sign (1988)


David Bannon: How can one who cared so little for life give hope to the world?










http://heroeswiki.com/Annie

Heroes Wiki


Annie

Annie was Claire's roommate who was murdered by a member of the Sullivan Bros. Carnival and fellow college student, Rebecca Taylor.


Jump, Push, Fall

Claire doesn't believe Annie committed suicide and is shocked when an Arlington detective shows her Annie's suicide note as she clearly remembers there being no note the night before. The next day Claire tells Sandra that she told Annie's parents about the note. Gretchen meets with Claire and also believes that Annie would never have killed herself, and so the two plan a way to figure out what happened. Claire later throws herself out her window to test the theory and after regenerating, she determines that Annie apparently did commit suicide after all.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dances_With_Wolves_1990_CD1.html


Dances With Wolves


Tomorrow, I will ride out to the Indians.
I do not know the wisdom of this thinking,
but I've become a target,
and a target makes a poor impression.
I am through waiting.
What are you looking at?
[Woman Singing]
[Singing]
Ahem.
Son of a bitch.
No. Wait.
Wait!
Wait. Wait.
[Crying]
Wait.
You need help. You're hurt.
Aah!
Uh! Uh!
Let me--
You need help.
You need help.
Let me help you.
Let me help you.
You're hurt.
You're hurt.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gremlins.html


Gremlins


Patriotic little fellow, ain't he?
Waving the flag and everything.
Be careful, Frank! He might tear your arm off.
You want me to put the cuffs on him?
Tell me. How come a cute guy like this...
...can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?
You see, this is before it enters the pupal stage.
Plus, it multiplies with water.
- Get the kid some water. - I wouldn't do that.
Sheriff's office.
Yeah, speaking.
What?
Yeah, sure, we'll be right over.
What happened?
The Futtermans.
Something about a snowplow. A freak accident.
It's the creatures!
The creatures are making it look like an accident!



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Gremlins (1984)


Billy Peltzer: It's the creatures!

Sheriff Frank: [angered] Ah, the creatures.

Billy Peltzer: The creatures are making it look like an accident!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099348/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Dances with Wolves (1990)


Mary McDonnell ... Stands With A Fist










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Seventh_Sign_The.html


Seventh Sign The


Did you ask him to dinner?
I did. He said, "No, thanks."|Of course, he didn`t use so many words.
The guy is out there.|He`s a little bit different.
I don`t know, l think he`s just quiet.
He`s quiet all right.|He doesn`t have a stereo or a television.
He doesn`t even want a telephone.
Really? That`s weird.
What`s weird is that|he has a short-wave radio.
You think he`s a spy?
The spearhead of an invasion force|that will take over and bore us to death!
You`re such a nut. Toss that up.
-Where are you going?|-I`m sure you did a great job inviting him.
Looks tossed to me.
-Jesus, you scared me to death.|-You snuck up on me!
I was trying not to scare you.|What are you doing?
Look at this. Isn`t this wild?
Yeah, it is strange.
David`s in the house.|He changed his mind about dinner.










From 6/23/1982 ( US President Ronald Reagan authorizes US Public Law 97-200 - Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 ) To 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 7931 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/1987 ( the formal wedding ceremony of my biological brother Thomas Reagan and his wife Phoebe ) is 7931 days



From 11/20/1987 ( premiere US film "Date with an Angel" ) To 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 5955 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/21/1982 ( premiere US TV series "I Remember Nelson" ) is 5955 days



From 10/13/1918 ( premiere US film "Tell It to the Marines" ) To 6/27/1995 ( the launch of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and mission specialist astronaut ) is 28016 days

28016 = 14008 + 14008

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 14008 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 3544 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/17/1975 ( the United States Apollo and Soviet Union Soyuz dock while in orbit of the planet Earth ) is 3544 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/08/dawn-of-dead-2004.html ]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

USA 10 March 2004 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Televangelist: Hell is overflowing, and Satan is sending his dead to us. Why? Because, you have sex out of wedlock, you kill unborn children, you have man on man relations, same sex marriage. How do you think your God will judge you? Well friends, now we know. When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead


Andre, I can't have baby here.
Why not? People have had babies for millions of years,
all on their own, no hospitals.
- Wait. - Oh, yeah.
- It's moving. - I felt it.
We gotta come up with a name.
- I want Russian name. - Don't start that. African name.
- Please? - Come here and give me a hug.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1995_1282926


chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Atlantis takes off for rendezvous with Mir

MARK CARREAU Staff

WED 06/28/1995 HOUSTON CHRONICLE

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. -- The shuttle Atlantis thundered into orbit Tuesday toward a linkup with Russia's Mir space station, the most ambitious international space venture for either country in two decades.










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Image Comics "The Walking Dead" ) is 3914 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/1976 ( premiere US film "The Shootist" ) is 3914 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/george-bush-walking-fairies-gotta.html ]



http://www.imagecomics.com/comics/2096/The-Walking-Dead-1


IMAGE COMICS


The Walking Dead #1

Written by: Robert Kirkman


On Sale: October 08, 2003


Series: The Walking Dead


Rick Grimes, Sheriff of a small town in Kentucky awakes in a hospitall. Comatose after being shot while on duty, Rick finds the world abandoned of all things living and is faced with walking undead










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Grimes


Rick Grimes

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rick Grimes is a fictional character in the black-and-white comic book series The Walking Dead and is portrayed by Andrew Lincoln in the television series of the same name. Created by writer Robert Kirkman and artist Tony Moore, the character made his debut in The Walking Dead #1 in 2003. The primary protagonist of both series, Grimes is a small town sheriff's deputy who awakens from a coma to find the world overrun with zombies.


Appearances

Comics

Before the zombie apocalypse, Rick was a sheriff's deputy with his partner Shane in the small American town of Cynthiana, Kentucky, having never seen much action. While in a shootout against an escaped convict with his partner and best friend Shane Walsh, Rick is wounded and subsequently awakens from a coma.


Television

Rick and Shane are described to be best friends since high school. The two were employed as sheriff deputies in King County, Georgia. Rick was gunned down and wounded during a shootout with a band of escaped convicts, and left in a coma when the outbreak began.










http://www.salon.com/2004/09/09/bush_guard_duty/


SALON


THURSDAY, SEP 9, 2004 04:45 PM PDT

Stung!

A swarm of new media stories on young George W. Bush's dereliction of duty pops his heroic-leadership bubble.

BY ERIC BOEHLERT

TOPICS: GEORGE W. BUSH, TEXAS, NEWS

On Feb. 13, as controversy swirled around President Bush’s service in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War, the White House released more than 400 pages of documents on the press corps, proving, it claimed, that Bush had served honorably and fulfilled his commitment. The sudden rush of records, often redundant, jumbled and out of chronological order, generally left reporters baffled. From Bush’s point of view, the document dump was a political success, as the controversy cooled and the paper trail ran dry.

In retrospect, it’s doubtful that even White House aides understood all the information embedded in the records, specifically the payroll documents. It’s also unlikely they realized how damaging the information could be when read in the proper context. Seven months later, the document dump is coming back to haunt the White House, thanks to researcher Paul Lukasiak, who has spent that time closely examining the paperwork, and more important, analyzing U.S. statutory law, Department of Defense regulations, and Air Force policies and procedures of the 1960s and 1970s. As a result, Lukasiak arrived at the overwhelming conclusion that not only did Bush walk away from his final two years of military obligation, coming dangerously close to desertion, but he attempted to cover up his absenteeism through swindle and fraud.

Lukasiak’s findings, detailed on his Web site the AWOL Project, have since been bolstered and augmented by independent research by the Boston Globe and the Associated Press. On Wednesday, CBS News reported what may be among the most damaging details yet: that Bush’s squadron commander, the late Col. Jerry Killian, complained he was being pressured by higher-ups to give Bush a favorable evaluation after he suspended him from flying for failure to take his annual physical exam. Titled “CYA,” Killian’s memo concluded, “I’m having trouble running interference and doing my job.”

But for the last several months, Lukasiak has practically had the AWOL story to himself, as the mainstream media mostly seemed silenced by the big February document release, the daunting task of decoding military personnel records, and the repeated refrain from the Bush White House that the president was honorably discharged. Among the three most compelling conclusions reached by Lukasiak in his new, meticulous research, are:

Bush’s request to transfer to an Alabama Guard unit in 1972, in order to work on the Senate campaign of a family friend, Lukasiak found, was not designed to be temporary, but rather was Bush’s attempt to sever ties completely with the Texas Air National Guard and find a new, permanent unit in Alabama for which he was ineligible, where he wouldn’t have to do any training during his final two years. His superiors in Texas essentially covered for Bush’s getaway. However, the Air Reserve Personnel Center (ARPC) in Denver, Colo., which had final say, uncovered the attempted scam, put an end to it, and admonished Bush’s superiors for endorsing Bush’s bogus request. (The CBS News report shows that the locals were chafing at interference from “higher-ups” presumably connected to the powerful Bush family.) In the interim, Bush simply ignored his weekend duties for nearly six straight months, not bothering to show up at military units in either Alabama or Texas.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motive_(law)


Motive (law)


In law, especially criminal law, a motive is the cause that moves people to induce a certain action. Motive in itself is seldom an element of any given crime; however, the legal system typically allows motive to be proven in order to make plausible the accused's reasons for committing a crime, at least when those motives may be obscure or hard to identify with.

The law technically distinguishes between motive and intent. "Intent" in criminal law is synonymous with mens rea, which means no more than the specific mental purpose to perform a deed that is forbidden by a criminal statute, or the reckless disregard of whether the law will be violated.[citation needed] "Motive" describes instead the reasons in the accused's background and station in life that are supposed to have induced the crime.

Motive is particularly important in prosecutions for homicide. First, murder is so drastic a crime that most people recoil from the thought of being able to do it; proof of motive explains why the accused did so desperate an act.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homosexual

Dictionary.com

homosexual

a person who is sexually attracted to members of the same sex





http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/gwbush/bushang.html


FindLaw


Lt. George W. Bush 1972-'73

Texas Air National Guard flight status


Memo ordering Bush's suspension from the 111th Fighter Interceptor Squadron "due to failure to perform to USAF/TexANG standards and failure to meet annual physical examination (flight) as ordered."

August 10, 1972

Source: The White House and CBS News





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deserter

deserter

To forsake one's duty or post, especially to be absent without leave from the armed forces with no intention of returning.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Mexico

Crime in Mexico

Crime is among the most urgent concerns facing Mexico, as Mexican drug trafficking rings play a major role in the flow of cocaine, heroin, and marijuana transiting between Latin America and the United States.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

No Way Out (1987)


CIA Director Marshall: Well, spilt milk. And you can forget about Pritchard. He's homosexual.

Kevin O'Brien: I'll be damned.

CIA Director Marshall: So will he, if you believe the Old Testament.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075213/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Shootist (1976)


John Bernard Books, a gunfighter approaching his 58th birthday, finds that he has rectal cancer





http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/bush/cron.html

PBS Home

The Choice 2000

bush chronology


July 6, 1946

George Walker Bush is born in New Haven, CT


December 1966

George W. is arrested and charged with disorderly conduct


September 4, 1976

George W. is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for operating under the influence. He pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and had his driving privileges suspended.



http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui


Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1589921/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"The Walking Dead"

Days Gone Bye (2010)


Morgan Jones: They might not seem like much one at a time, but when they're in a group all riled up and hungry, man you watch your ass.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/days-gone-bye-1355050/


tv.com


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Season 1, Episode 1, Aired Oct 31, 2010


Rick wakes up in a house and Morgan says he changed the bandage because it had been on for awhile. He asks how he got it. Rick says a gunshot. Morgan asks if that's it, and Rick asks why a gunshot isn't enough. Morgan yells for Rick to answer the question honestly like common courtesy. Morgan asks Rick if he got bit or scratched. Rick says he only got shot.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KY


KY or Ky may refer to:

Kentucky, a U.S. state

County Kerry, a county of Ireland










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0915637/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Sarah Wayne Callies


Birth Name

Sarah Anne Callies










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/High_Plains_Drifter.html


High Plains Drifter


Why don´t you watch where you´re going? Look at this. It´s ruined.
There´s no need for all that.
All what?
Ifyou want to get acquainted, why don´t you just say so?










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


The Los Angeles Times ran only 26,000 copies of their one-page extra before the officers in charge discovered that they were not printing an advertising circular, as they had been told. The reprisal was swift and bloody. The official FBI story was that “radical revolutionaries,” that old bugaboo, had dynamited the L.A. Times ’ presses, causing the death of twenty-eight workers. The FBI didn’t have to explain how the explosion had put bullets in each of the twenty-eight heads, because the bodies were mingled with those of thousands of others, epidemic victims who were being buried at sea.

Yet 10,000 copies got out, and that was enough. The headline, in 36-point-type, screamed:

WEST COAST IN GRIP OF PLAGUE EPIDEMIC

Thousands Flee Deadly Superflu

Government Coverup Certain

LOS ANGELES—Some of the soldiers purporting to be National Guardsmen helping out during the current ongoing tragedy are career soldiers with as many as four ten-year pips on their sleeves. Part of their job is to assure terrified Los Angeles residents that the superflu, known as Captain Trips by the young in most areas, is “only slightly more virulent” than the London or Hong Kong strains… but these assurances are made through portable respirators. The President is scheduled to speak tonight at 6:00 PST and his press secretary, Hubert Ross, has branded reports that the President will speak from a set mocked up to look like the Oval Office but actually deep in the White House bunker “hysterical, vicious, and totally unfounded.” Advance copies of the President’s speech indicate that he will “spank” the American people for overreacting, and compare the current panic to that which followed Orson Welles’s “War of the Worlds” radio broadcast in the early 30s.

The Times has five questions it wishes the President would answer in his speech.

1. Why has the Times been enjoined from printing the news by thugs in army uniforms, in direct violation of its Constitutional right to do so?

2. Why have the following highways—US 5, US 10, and US 15—been blocked off by armored cars and troop carriers?

3. If this is a “minor outbreak of flu,” why has martial law been declared for Los Angeles and surrounding areas?

4. If this is a “minor outbreak of flu,” then why are barge-trains being towed out into the Pacific and dumped? And do these barges contain what we are afraid they contain and what informed sources have assured us they do contain—the dead bodies of plague victims?

5. Finally, if a vaccine really is to be distributed to doctors and area hospitals early next week, why has not one of the forty-six physicians that this newspaper contacted for further details heard of any delivery plans? Why has not one clinic been set up to administer flu shots? Why has not one of the ten pharmaceutical houses we called gotten freight invoices or government fliers on this vaccine?

We call upon the President to answer these questions in his speech, and above all we call upon him to end these police-state tactics and this insane effort to cover up the truth…

In Duluth a man in khaki shorts and sandals walked up and down Piedmont Avenue with a large smear of ash on his forehead and a hand-lettered sandwich board hanging over his scrawny shoulders.

The front read:

THE TIME OF THE DISAPPEARANCE IS HERE

CHRIST THE LORD RETURNETH SOON

PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD!

The back read:

BEHOLD THE HEARTS OF THE SINNERS WERE BROKEN

THE GREAT SHALL BE ABASED AND THE ABASED MADE GREAT

THE EVIL DAYS ARE AT HAND

WOE TO THEE O ZION

Four young men in motorcycle jackets, all of them with bad coughs and runny noses, set upon the man in the khaki shorts and beat him unconscious with his own sandwich board. Then they fled, one of them calling back hysterically over his shoulder: “Teach you to scare people! Teach you to scare people, you half-baked freak!”

The highest-rated morning program in Springfield, Missouri, was KLFT’s morning phone-in show, “Speak Your Piece,” with Ray Flowers. He had six phone lines into his studio booth, and on the morning of June 26, he was the only KLFT employee to show up for work. He was aware of what was going on in the outside world and it scared him. In the last week or so, it seemed to Ray that everyone he knew had come down sick. There were no troops in Springfield, but he had heard that the National Guard had been called into K.C. and St. Louis to “stop the spread of panic” and “prevent looting.”



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:56 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 20 March 2013