Sunday, March 24, 2013

Float on.




This morning while sleeping I had what must have been the most vivid dream yet while sleeping.

After it was over I was thinking about how I felt robbed after it was over.

I felt robbed because that sense of realism had disappeared.

I tell you, if any person has ever experienced reality artificial then I did have that experience this morning while sleeping.

The reason I was feeling robbed was because the sense of realism dissipated so quickly.

I wasn't going to write about it but I thought to check some numbers and the only one I checked was with 2/6/2004. Seems trivial but yet the power of that sleeping dream was beyond comprehension.

As with all the other vivid dreams I have had that I can recall the dream ended and I was scared.

I found myself looking around in the dream and when I began to understand that I was marveling about the level of realism and the realistic details in the sleeping dream then I started to understand that I was dreaming. That was when I woke up.

I have thought about it all day today but it hasn't really left me feeling any kind of new sense of profound about my life or about anything in general. The dream was very realistic and I was astounded by it and then I woke up and that has been about the extent of it. I haven't gained some new insight about anything since then.

I have been trying to recall details that happened in the sleeping dream from the earliest point I can recall. Some of it has faded now. But I thought about it just after waking up and several times since then.

The only part I can recall fairly well now is that I was wearing a US Navy uniform that I remember wearing in the 1980s. I was a watchstander and I seemed to be on some kind of ship. There are details that I can almost remember about events before that part but now I cannot recall those details. The part I remember now is that I was standing watch and then I was relieved because my shift was over.

So my shift was over and I jumped into the water because I had to swim back to where ever it was I was going now that my duty shift was over.

But as soon as I got in the water I noted that my destination was a very long ways off in the distance. I could see a US Navy aircraft carrier off in the distance and it looked very small and that was where I was going to have to swim to.

So I got back on the craft I had been on and I started to make my way forward because I needed to tell the captain of the ship I was still onboard his craft.

That was when the craft seemed to get underway. I was having a hard time traveling forward because there was a few inches of water covering the deck now and I couldn't keep very good footing. Only after waking up did I think about how that craft resembled the semi-submersible heavy-lifting ships that transported the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and the USS Cole DDG 67 back to the United States after they had been damaged.

So I am almost to the front of the ship where the captain is and then I feel it. The craft starts to submerge and that is when I get scared.

I hear myself "Oh God Oh God" over and over and the craft is then gone and I am treading water and I have nothing to float with and I am really scared by now and the dream is realistic beyond any level of realism that is even close to any regular sleeping dreams I've had before.

The craft seems to have been traveling towards a river and I see trees lining the river path and those trees have submerged bases and none of that is going to help me it seems. The thought of trying to climb the trees never occurs to me in the dream and that might not have been possible anyway.

So I am still floating along and I seem to be floating along carried by the inertia of the craft I was on and I am really scared now about drowning.

I am floating along and I am looking up at the foliage of the trees above me, which I think were cypress trees, some kind of swamp conifer I guess, and I can see lights in the trees. The only one I recall was bright enough it could have been a streetlight.

That was the point where the notion dawned on me that I was asleep and dreaming.

With no kind of sense of alarm or other sense of distress I opened my eyes and saw the familiar sight of my bedroom in the dark. I think I went back to sleep for a while after that. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did sleep for a while more. But after waking up from the dream is when I started thinking the only way to describe that experience was that I had been robbed of that sense of realism I had while sleeping. The sense of realism faded away so fast that I felt it had been stolen from me.

I also find myself wondering "Why now?"

The examples I reference were selected as I was looking for examples about '3334' and that was the only point for the reference when I started off to find something for reference and now I think it sounds pretty good for reference here.





From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the active duty United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 3/24/2013 ( --- ) is 3334 days










From 11/4/1988 ( premiere US film "They Live" ) To 3/7/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Anna Nicole Smith ruling as a scheduled criminal event ) is 4871 days

4871 = 2435 + 2436

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) to 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 2435 days

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 2436 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hunt for Red October (1990)


Capt. Bart Mancuso: My Morse is so rusty, I could be sending him dimensions on playmate of the month.










http://www.cswap.com/1990/The_Hunt_for_Red_October/cap/en/12_Parts/k/01_20

The Hunt for Red October


1:20:40
Surface the ship.
This guy is in for a hell of a ride.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:53 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 24 March 2013