Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Yesterday I started looking for a retirement date.




How does that song go? "Ooooooooh I need a dirty woman." Yeah, that's the one.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.14_%22Sanctuary%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.14 "Sanctuary"


CHAYA
You came through the Stargate.

SHEPPARD
That's right.

CHAYA
And can you not simply return?

SHEPPARD
Well, not simply. We knew going into it that it was probably going to be a one-way trip, but we thought what we would find here would be worth the risk.

CHAYA
And is it?

SHEPPARD
So far. Ask me again when the Wraith show up.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0026620/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Blair Waldorf (Character)

from "Gossip Girl" (2007)


"Gossip Girl: Pilot (#1.1)" (2007)


Serena van der Woodsen: So, when's the party?

Blair Waldorf: Saturday... and you're kinda not invited. Since, until 12 hours ago, we all thought you were at boarding school. And Jenny used up all the invites.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.14_%22Sanctuary%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.14 "Sanctuary"


SHEPPARD
Is it "Chaya" or "Athar"? I'm just curious.

CHAYA
When I was a mortal, I lived here. This was my home. When those of us who you call the Ancients ascended, we were supposed to leave behind us all human ties. Some of us found that difficult.

SHEPPARD
So you couldn't stand by and watch your people getting wiped out by the Wraith.

CHAYA
When their terrible fleet approached, I lashed out with my mind, and with a single thought, destroyed them all. The others of my kind did not approve of such interference with corporeal matters and so I was exiled. My punishment was the unending protection of this world.

SHEPPARD
(walking toward her)
Why pretend to be human at all?

CHAYA
So that, time to time, I may walk among the people, know them as the good and kind souls they are. For thousands of years, I have come and gone to the villages, never staying too long to get attached to anyone…until I met you. I have never regretted the choice I made all of these years…until now. I am permitted to safeguard my people, but my people only. This is my punishment. This is what makes it punishment. If your people came here for my protection, the others would stop me. Do you understand? I can never help your people.

SHEPPARD
I'm not sure I'm willing to walk away that easily. And I'm not just talking personally here, although that's definitely part of it… There is so much more we can learn from you.

CHAYA
I can't, John. The others won't allow it.

SHEPPARD
That's just—

CHAYA
It is their highest law to never interfere. I am bound by those laws, however much I wish to help you.

SHEPPARD
So, uh, we can never…

CHAYA
I can never leave.

SHEPPARD
Well, I could come and visit. And now I'm flirting with somebody from another species.

CHAYA
We're not as different as you think.

SHEPPARD
I think we're more different than you think.

CHAYA
I can show you.

SHEPPARD
Show me?

CHAYA
By sharing each other. We will know each other as well as anyone ever can.

SHEPPARD
Okay. I've got to get the car back by midnight, though.

CHAYA
This will only take a few moments. Just close your eyes.

[She takes his arms in hers, then partially transforms into energy, wrapping her energy around him.]

SHEPPARD
This is cool…










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063374/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Odd Couple (1968)


Oscar Madison: Don't come to me with your petty problems. You get this one stinkin' night a week. I'm cooped up here with Mary Poppins 24 hours a day.










http://www.tv.com/shows/unsolved-mysteries/special-1-98144/


tv.com


Unsolved Mysteries Episode 0

Special #1


Raymond Burr looks at four real-life mysteries:

Unexplained Death: The 1982 disappearance and death of Don Kemp, a New York man who went to Wyoming to research a book on the Lincoln assassination. The police claim Kemp died in a blizzard. His family suspects homicide.
Unexplained Death: Businessman Roger Wheeler Sr. is gunned down in the parking lot of a Tulsa, Oklahoma Country Club in 1981. Police feel Wheeler's death may be related to a Jai Lai business he oversaw, and the later unsolved deaths of three other men.


AIRED: 1/20/87










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053457/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Yellowstone Kelly (1959)


Yellowstone Kelly: Planning on crossing the river, are you?

Major Towns: I told you I was going to drive the Sioux back to the Dakotas. That's what I intend to do.

Yellowstone Kelly: I knew a man once... he intended to kill a bear with a stick. I buried him.










From 12/7/1941 ( the United States Navy Pacific Fleet severely damaged in the surprise attack at Pearl Harbor Hawaii ) To 5/9/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 introduced in the United States Senate ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 5/11/1984 ( Ashdown Arkansas High School Class of 1984 graduation ceremony ) To 5/9/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 introduced in the United States Senate ) is 1824 days

1824 = 912 + 912

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/2/1968 ( premiere US film "The Odd Couple" ) is 912 days



From 7/16/1963 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan's wife Phoebe Cates ) To 1/20/1987 ( premiere US TV series "Unsolved Mysteries" ) is 8589 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 introduced in the United States Senate ) is 8589 days



From 11/11/1959 ( premiere US film "Yellowstone Kelly" ) To 5/9/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 introduced in the United States Senate ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 11/11/1959 ( premiere US film "-30-" ) To 5/9/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 introduced in the United States Senate ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 5/9/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 introduced in the United States Senate ) is 1126 days

1126 = 563 + 563

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/19/1967 ( premiere US TV movie "The Time Stopper" ) is 563 days


http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d101:933:./list/bss/d101SN.lst:@@@L&summ2=m&


The LIBRARY of CONGRESS THOMAS


Bill Summary & Status

101st Congress (1989 - 1990)

S.933

All Information


S.933

Latest Title: Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990

Sponsor: Sen Harkin, Tom [IA] (introduced 5/9/1989) Cosponsors (63)

Related Bills: H.RES.427, H.R.2273

Latest Major Action: 7/26/1990 Became Public Law No: 101-336.


Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 - Title I: Employment - Prohibits discrimination by a covered entity (any employer, employment agency, labor organization, or joint labor-management committee) against any qualified individual with a disability in job application procedures, hiring or discharge, compensation, advancement, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Harkin


Tom Harkin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


the current junior United States Senator from Iowa serving since 1985, and a member of the Democratic Party. He previously served in the United States House of Representatives (1975–1985).


Social policy

Harkin introduced the Americans with Disabilities Act into the Senate.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa%27s_5th_congressional_district


Iowa's 5th congressional district

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Iowa's 5th congressional district is an obsolete congressional district in the U.S. state of Iowa.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053457/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Yellowstone Kelly (1959)

Country Date

USA 11 November 1959 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053457/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

Yellowstone Kelly (1959)


A fur-trapper named Kelly, who once saved the life of a Sioux chief, is allowed to set his traps in Sioux territory during the late 1870s. Reluctantly he takes on a tenderfoot assistant named Anse and together they give shelter to a runaway Arapaho woman. Tensions develop when Anse falls in love with this woman and when the Sioux chief arrives with his warriors to re-claim her.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052526/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

-30- (1959)

Country Date

USA 11 November 1959 (New York City, New York)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052526/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

-30- (1959)


Jack Webb ... Sam Gatlin





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052526/plotsummary

IMDb


Plot Summary for

-30- (1959)


Managing Editor Sam Gatlin arrives in the afternoon and departs early the next morning, having assembled a morning newspaper for Los Angeles. During this implausibly active day in the life of a metropolitan newspaper, Sam and his wife Peggy argue about adopting a child. The reporter's grandson pilots a military plane from Honolulu to New York. A child is lost in the LA sewers (Gatlin composes a warning headline with picture: "Children Stay Out of These").










I found this a few days ago. I was watching the "Sanctuary" episode from the DVDs of the television series "Stargate: Atlantis" and very early in the episode, for reasons specific I do not recall now, I followed the line of thought to this topic. Once again some kind of line of thought suddenly snapped in my mind and I arrived at my observation about that specific day. I had wondered about it before, because I didn't know the specific date, but I didn't give it much more thought than that. Until I was watching the "Sanctuary" episode and very early into the episode, just not unlike that gust of breeze.

After "Sanctuary" I started watching the following episode titled "Before I Sleep" but it made me so angry that I had to stop watching it and I decided to watch for the first time the DVD for the premiere episodes of "Stargate: Universe" along with "Darkness." I had watched those "Stargate: Universe" episodes when they first premiered on the Sci-Fi Channel or whatever its name is now.

In "Before I Sleep" the Nazi propaganda reference to the Delorean was bad enough but then that limp-wrist effeminate Canadian actor, the smart guy of the series, started his Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida whining about moronic quantum theory and their global terrorism propanganda about how Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida is forced to commit massive genoicide on this planet Earth and the moronic criminal defense of Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida that global genocide Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida is actively planning is not the fault of Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida even though Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates al Qaida actually is actively planning to commit massive genocide on this planet Earth. Right now they are planning it.

Last night I started thinking I might need to continue watching that episode and I might watch the rest of it later tonight because of this note I made and that I thought of again only last night when I suddenly remembered that the "sun roof" dialog was where I was too angry to watch more of the episode:





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess


Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 4:47 PM


I have no life anymore.

My old life is over.

All I do is what I have been communicating to you.

That is all I do.

There is no point to anything else.

I don't know what I am going to do next. I had been thinking I would start up again to posting some details on my blog as I have been doing but I woke up this morning and now I feel certain I am not going to continue. At least not today.

I woke up from a dream this morning where I had been on a transit bus in Japan when that tsunami hit Japan on 11 March 2011. I dreamed I was riding on a transit bus in Japan and I was wearing the white summer dress uniform of the United States Navy I was wearing in 1989, for instance, and I was there because I was delivering an arrest warrant to an American living in Japan. The arrest warrant was for a death sentence. I got lost on the bus trip though and I couldn't read the names of the streets outside and so I put the arrest warrant paper in my front left uniform shirt pocket and I was going to go back to where I had come from. Then the alarms started going off. Something probably similar to our Emergency Broadcast System. I saw people around me that looked frightened. I couldn't understand what was being spoken but I knew it was an alarm. I heard something about 'two minutes.' I woke up thinking about how the tsunami swarmed in around the buildings and the transit bus. I thought trying to escape through the hatch in the roof of the bus, which is present in most of metro bus vehicle's I have been on in Seattle. I thought how the tsunami flood waters would ruin my white uniform.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.15_%22Before_I_Sleep%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.15 "Before I Sleep"


[Beckett takes Old Weir's blood pressure. She is sitting up in the bed now.]

OLD WEIR
It's okay, Carson. I'm just as freaked out about all this as you are.

[Weir arrives.]

WEIR
How's our patient doing?

BECKETT
Pressure's improving, and as you can tell, she's much more alert.

WEIR
Are you up for getting out of here?

INT—GATE ROOM

[Weir brings in Old Weir in a wheel chair. Personnel go about their business as Old Weir looks on.]

INT—BRIEFING ROOM

[The team and both Weirs have gathered.]

OLD WEIR
Seeing the city like this, sitting on the surface of the ocean. You can't imagine how relieved I am.

MCKAY
What are you saying? The city didn't rise the first time 'round?

OLD WEIR
No. No. The city was in serious trouble from the very moment we arrived.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.15_%22Before_I_Sleep%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.15 "Before I Sleep"


INT—INFIRMARY

WEIR
Colonel Sumner drowned?

OLD WEIR
(nodding)
And he wasn't the only one to perish.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.15_%22Before_I_Sleep%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.15 "Before I Sleep"


INT—PUDDLE JUMPER

[The Jumper has a time-travel console in the center. Zelenka is looking at is as Weir arrives.]

WEIR
How are we doing?

ZELENKA
This ship is different than the others.

SHEPPARD
Yeah, we know that. Why? What's it do?

ZELENKA
I do not know. I will need more time.

WEIR
We don't have time. It's airtight, I assume.

SHEPPARD
It's a space ship. It'd better be.

MCKAY
Major Sheppard, I've located a roof hatch in the gate ship bay. I'll try to get it open.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:36 AM

To:


Paused now about the 00:04:40 point of the DVD, where I know from reading earlier the transcript that the helicopter I see on the screen is going to come under fire from the “Atlantis” weapon THING, I know for certain I have never watched before the severe racketeering production the 2004 television series “Stargate: Atlantis.”

This morning I am now for the first time watching the DVD for the premiere episode of the television series “Stargate: Atlantis.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.14_%22Sanctuary%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.14 "Sanctuary"


SHEPPARD
But Rodney is right about one thing. This really is about lives—human lives. Sooner or later the Wraith are going to show up at Atlantis, and when they do—

CHAYA
You're a warrior.

SHEPPARD
Well, I don't know about "warrior."

CHAYA
It is your vocation, Major. You will fight.

SHEPPARD
I'll try, but knowing what we're up against, and the odds… Look, I'd appreciate it if you would ask Athar to consider that we are her people. Even though we come from very far away, we're the same. We're human, which means we're not strangers. We're family.

[A strong breeze blows through the courtyard.]

SHEPPARD
Whoa.

CHAYA
Evening breeze.

SHEPPARD
I was kind of hoping it was a sign from Athar.

CHAYA
Your words are most compelling, Major Sheppard.

SHEPPARD
Thank you. I was going for compelling.

CHAYA
Do you truly believe we are family?

SHEPPARD
We are. I can prove it to you.

CHAYA
How?










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.14_%22Sanctuary%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.14 "Sanctuary"


EXT—OUTSIDE VILLAGE ON PROCULIS, DAY

[Ford looks at a primitive village through binoculars. The huts are made of wood and straw, with no sign of technology. Several children are visible.]

FORD
If there is a weapon somewhere down here, sir, these folks didn't build it.

SHEPPARD
Not these kids. You picking up anything?

MCKAY
I'm picking up everything, just nothing worth mentioning.

SHEPPARD
These folks look familiar to you, Teyla?

TEYLA
The Stargate is in orbit, Major. My people could never have ventured here.

SHEPPARD
Right. What say we venture?










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.14_%22Sanctuary%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.14 "Sanctuary"


MCKAY
Major.

SHEPPARD
(surprised)
Rodney. What are you doing up so late?

MCKAY
I was just, uh…I couldn't sleep, so I was going back up to the control room to do a little research. What about you?

SHEPPARD
Oh, no thanks.

MCKAY
No, I mean, what were you doing up so late?

SHEPPARD
I'm always up late, Rodney.

MCKAY
A word of caution—the whole Captain Kirk routine is problematic, to say the least, let alone morally dubious.

SHEPPARD
What routine?

MCKAY
The romancing the alien priestess. It's very 1967 of you. Actually, I'm surprised—

SHEPPARD
If and when anything I do becomes your business…

MCKAY
It becomes my business, Major, when an alien woman who is clearly not who she claims to be has the ranking military officer wrapped around her little finger.

SHEPPARD
Don't go there, McKay.

MCKAY
I'm sorry. I know I'm not normally Mr. Sensitive, but you've got to believe me when I say there is something about her. I know it's intangible, but I can feel it—

SHEPPARD
(stepping toward McKay, angry)
I said don't go there!

MCKAY
It's just a matter of time before I prove it, Major. I'm just recommending that in the meantime, you keep your…

[Chaya has entered from a door behind McKay. She crosses her arms as if annoyed by what she has heard. She turns and leaves. McKay gives Sheppard a defiant look; Sheppard looks at him sternly then leaves.]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.14_%22Sanctuary%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.14 "Sanctuary"


WEIR
At the end of the day, this is a matter of trust.

CHAYA
Yes. It is, Dr. Weir. Have your scans found anything yet, Dr. McKay?

MCKAY
Uh… Uh, actually…no.

[He closes his laptop.]

SHEPPARD
What the hell is this?

WEIR
I'm sorry, Major. There was cause for legitimate concern as to—

CHAYA
Whether I was or not who I claimed to be.

WEIR
I'm sorry, Chaya. I honestly felt it would do no harm.

MCKAY
(standing)
Stop apologizing, Elizabeth. How did she know?

SHEPPARD
McKay!

MCKAY
She's an Ancient, Major.

SHEPPARD
She's what?

MCKAY
I'm right, aren't I? The perfect health, the energy weapon the fact that she has the gene… It's the only logical explanation.

SHEPPARD
What the hell are you talking about?

MCKAY
I just don't understand the act. I mean, you must know we'd give just about anything to talk to you, to learn from you. I mean, what is it? What, are you… checking us out?

CHAYA
I see that in my desire to come to Atlantis, I have revealed too much of myself.

WEIR
He's right?

MCKAY
I'm right?

CHAYA
I am what you call an "Ancient"… And it is also true that I can never offer your people sanctuary… But you are wrong as to why I came here.

SHEPPARD
Why did you come here?

CHAYA
You, John.

SHEPPARD
Me?

CHAYA
I have lived in solitude for so long that when you asked me to come to Atlantis, I…

MCKAY
(sitting)
Oh, my God, he is Kirk.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Enlightenment_and_Propaganda


Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda (German: Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda or Propagandaministerium) was Nazi Germany's ministry that enforced Nazi Party ideology in Germany and regulated its culture and society. Founded on March 13, 1933, by Adolf Hitler's new National Socialist government, the Ministry was headed by Dr. Joseph Goebbels and was responsible for controlling the press and culture of Nazi Germany.

The Ministry was based in the Ordenspalais in Berlin-Mitte on the Wilhelmplatz across from the Reich Chancellery.


Role in the Nazi state

When the Nazis took power the Propaganda Ministry was established almost immediately. It was charged with enforcing Nazi doctrine on the people and controlling public opinion. However, the Ministry became even more important after the outbreak of war.

World War II was conducted with a much greater level of propaganda than World War I, especially in the new media of film and radio. Because of practical experience and scientific occupation with propaganda in Europe and USA, propaganda was organised in a planned fashion. A new psychological warfare was born.

Organization

The Ministry grew steadily. It began in 1933 with five departments and 350 employees. By 1939, there were 2000 employees in 17 departments. Between 1933 and 1941, the Ministry's budget grew from 14 million to 187 million Reichsmarks. Three state secretaries were subordinate to Joseph Goebbels


Propaganda

Main article: Nazi propaganda

The Propaganda Ministry used many media to further the National Socialist message and maintain control over the people. Posters, newspapers, publishing, and the arts were all used and explicitly controlled by the Ministry.

Speeches were also used to great effect by the German Government. Goebbels commented on Hitler's first speech as Chancellor: "It will have great propaganda value...be used and viewed in cinemas for years to come...what an achievement."

Just before Hitler delivered this speech Goebbels introduced him and used the opportunity to highlight the importance of propaganda. "It seems you cannot have a good government without good propaganda, but then, you can't have good propaganda without a good government. However, you cannot lie! We must never lie!










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.14_%22Sanctuary%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.14 "Sanctuary"


EXT—SPACE ABOVE PROCULIS

[Dozens of Wraith ships swarm around the planet.]

INT—PUDDLE JUMPER

[Sheppard steers around the threats.]

EXT—SPACE ABOVE PROCULIS

[The Jumper fires two drones and takes out two Wraith darts. Then the Jumper turns among the many ships.]

INT—PUDDLE JUMPER

[Chaya takes her human form beside Sheppard.]

CHAYA
What are you doing here?

SHEPPARD
I'm here to help you.

CHAYA
Help me?

SHEPPARD
To defend your people.

CHAYA
Leave. I will take care of this.

[She resumes her ascended form.]

EXT—SPACE ABOVE PROCULIS

[Sheppard moves away from the Wraith ships. The energy "weapon" appears again and starts destroying the Wraith. Sheppard sees what's going on and turns the Jumper toward the planet.]

EXT—CHAYA'S TEMPLE

[Sheppard rushes up the stairs and back down. Chaya appears across the courtyard.]

SHEPPARD
Is it "Chaya" or "Athar"? I'm just curious.

CHAYA
When I was a mortal, I lived here. This was my home. When those of us who you call the Ancients ascended, we were supposed to leave behind us all human ties. Some of us found that difficult.

SHEPPARD
So you couldn't stand by and watch your people getting wiped out by the Wraith.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0169325/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Time Stopper (1967) (TV)

Country Date

USA 19 May 1967





http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


GUINAN: Pulled. Ripped away. None of us wanted to go. I would have done anything, ...anything to get back there. But once I realised that wasn't possible I learned to live without that.

PICARD: What about Soran?

GUINAN: If he's still obsessed he could be a very, very dangerous man.

PICARD: Why would he destroy a star? ...Thank you, Guinan.

GUINAN: If you go, you're not going to care about anything. Not this ship, Soran, nothing. All you'll want is to stay in the Nexus. And you're not going to want to come back.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Happy_Gilmore.html


Happy Gilmore


Mister! Mister!
Get this off of me! Mister!
I'll be right down!
You know that "Mister, mister" lady? I think I killed her.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1015262/bio

IMDb

Biography for

Leighton Meester

Date of Birth

9 April 1986





http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0253400/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Rebecca Evans (Character)

from The Roommate (2011)


Rebecca Evans: Maria!

Maria: ...Hi.

Rebecca Evans: I wanted to introduce you to my roommate, Sara.

Sara Matthews: Hey.

Maria: Hi...

[Awkward Silence]





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dances_With_Wolves_1990_CD1.html


Dances With Wolves


Tomorrow, I will ride out to the Indians.
I do not know the wisdom of this thinking,
but I've become a target,
and a target makes a poor impression.
I am through waiting.
What are you looking at?
[Woman Singing]
[Singing]
Ahem.
Son of a bitch.
No. Wait.
Wait!
Wait. Wait.
[Crying]
Wait.
You need help. You're hurt.
Aah!
Uh! Uh!
Let me--
You need help.
You need help.
Let me help you.
Let me help you.
You're hurt.
You're hurt.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gremlins.html


Gremlins


Patriotic little fellow, ain't he?
Waving the flag and everything.
Be careful, Frank! He might tear your arm off.
You want me to put the cuffs on him?
Tell me. How come a cute guy like this...
...can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?
You see, this is before it enters the pupal stage.
Plus, it multiplies with water.
- Get the kid some water. - I wouldn't do that.
Sheriff's office.
Yeah, speaking.
What?
Yeah, sure, we'll be right over.
What happened?
The Futtermans.
Something about a snowplow. A freak accident.
It's the creatures!
The creatures are making it look like an accident!



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Gremlins (1984)


Billy Peltzer: It's the creatures!

Sheriff Frank: [angered] Ah, the creatures.

Billy Peltzer: The creatures are making it look like an accident!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099348/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Dances with Wolves (1990)


Mary McDonnell ... Stands With A Fist










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063374/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Odd Couple (1968)

Country Date

USA 2 May 1968 (New York City, New York)










1982 film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" DVD video:


Linda Barrett: He's no high school boy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138636/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

My Brothers Wife (1966)

Country Date

USA 9 November 1966 (Fresno, California)










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19900726&slug=1084331


The Seattle Times


Thursday, July 26, 1990


Disabilities Act Signed [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

AP

WASHINGTON - As several thousand advocates for the disabled looked on, President Bush today signed an act banning discrimination against the nation's 43 million handicapped people.

``Every man, woman and child with a disability can now pass through a once-closed door to a bright new era of equality, independence and freedom,'' Bush said as he signed the measure on the South Lawn of the White House.

About 2,000 people, representing groups that lobbied for the bill, sat in wheelchairs or on folding chairs at the ceremony.

The bill prohibits discrimination against the disabled in employment, public accommodations, transportation and

telecommunications.










http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/651/239/158336/

Justia.com


651 F.2d 239: United States of America, Appellee, v. John D. Long, Appellant


United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. - 651 F.2d 239

Argued Jan. 9, 1981.Decided June 12, 1981


To establish a violation of the RICO statute, the government must show that the enterprise affects interstate commerce.










http://www.ada.gov/videogallery.htm


Department of Justice [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


ADA Signing Ceremony

This video documents the speech given by President George H. W. Bush when he signed the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) into law on July 26, 1990. In the video, President Bush speaks










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104257/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

A Few Good Men (1992) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Judge Randolph: I don't understand; you're submitting evidence of a flight that never existed.

Kaffee: Oh, we believe it did, sir.










http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/supertramp/take+the+long+way+home_20133849.html

Supertramp › Take The Long Way Home


So you think youre a romeo
Playing a part in a picture-show
Take the long way home
Take the long way home

Cos youre the joke of the neighborhood
Why should you care if youre feeling good
Take the long way home
Take the long way home

But there are times that you feel youre part of the scenery
All the greenery is comin down, boy
And then your wife seems to think youre part of the
Furniture oh, its peculiar, she used to be so nice.

When lonely days turn to lonely nights
You take a trip to the city lights
And take the long way home
Take the long way home

You never see what you want to see
Forever playing to the gallery
You take the long way home
Take the long way home

And when youre up on the stage, its so unbelievable,
Unforgettable, how they adore you,
But then your wife seems to think youre losing your sanity,
Oh, calamity, is there no way out?

Does it feel that you lifes become a catastrophe?
Oh, it has to be for you to grow, boy.
When you look through the years and see what you could
Have been oh, what might have been,
If youd had more time.

So, when the day comes to settle down,
Whos to blame if youre not around?
You took the long way home
You took the long way home



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:57 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 05 March 2013