Monday, March 04, 2013

You can't outrun the canary trap, Greer.




From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:34 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: You can't outrun the canary trap, Greer.




See, the Shirtless FBI Agent was actually sending that topless photo of himself to David Petraeus. I guess he wanted him for his prom date.










http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20351938


BBC


15 November 2012 Last updated at 20:10 ET


CIA opens inquiry into General David Petraeus conduct


The CIA has opened an investigation into the conduct of its former director David Petraeus, who resigned last week over an affair with his biographer.

A CIA spokesman says the inquiry by the agency's inspector general would see if there are any lessons to be learned.

Paula Broadwell, 40, was found to have classified information, but both she and Gen Petraeus deny it came from him.

Gen Petraeus will testify on Friday on Capitol Hill about September's deadly attack on the US consulate in Libya.

The CIA said in a statement on Thursday: "At the CIA we are constantly reviewing our performance. If there are lessons to be learned from this case we'll use them to improve.

"But we're not getting ahead of ourselves; an investigation is exploratory and doesn't presuppose any particular outcome."



http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/15/david-petraeus-benghazi-testimony


thguardian


David Petraeus denies classified leaks ahead of Benghazi testimony

Former CIA director insists no information was passed to Paula Broadwell as closed-door congressional hearing begins

The Guardian, Thursday 15 November 2012

Former CIA director David Petraeus has denied passing classified documents to his lover, Paula Broadwell, as the FBI¬ investigation focuses on how the general's biographer came to have restricted material on a personal computer and in her house.

Petraeus also told CNN that his resignation was solely the result of the affair and was not linked, as some Republicans have hinted, to the CIA's role during the Benghazi attack in which the US ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, and three other Americans, including two CIA security men, were killed.

The CIA said it had opened an "exploratory" investigation into the conduct of Petraeus. "At the CIA we are constantly reviewing our performance. If there are lessons to be learned from this case, we'll use them to improve," a CIA spokesperson said in a statement. "But we're not getting ahead of ourselves; an investigation is exploratory and doesn't presuppose any particular outcome."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:41 AM Sunday, February 19, 2012


"The Stand"





A short while ago I made some profound observations after I decided to select for viewing the season four episode titled "No Exit" from the 13 February 2009 of the "Battlestar Galactica" television series.

I wanted to stop to transcribe the profound parts, because I am giving the informed public notice about severe criminal activity that is present in their midst, because that is my responsibility in my role as a legitimate law enforcement officer of the United States of America federal government, but I decided to wait until sometime later to describe the relevant details. It's not as though people are going to jump off their chairs any time soon and haul their fat asses down to make arrests of the racketeering organization that created the Nazi propaganda "Battlestar Galactica" television series.

So I started out tonight to watch all of those final episodes, as "No Exit" is the fifth episode before the series finale titled "Daybreak" of the severe racketeering organization the "Battlestar Galactica" television series. After watching "No Exit" I decided I did not want to watch the following episodes though and so I decided, with some reluctance, to watch at least part of the DVD I got recently for the severe racketeering production the Stephen King "The Stand" television miniseries.

The reason I have paused the DVD is because some dialog reminds me of a dream I had about a day or two ago. That might have been the dream I awoke from the last time and got up out of bed to sit down at my desk and then think about for a while and while I was working on other public notices I generate.

Only just now watching the scene did I think the dream could have been about the scene I have just now watched.

Now, that might seem to be a normal dream. I have often written about how I dream about work. I have written several times about how my dreams sometimes are based on the work I do during my waking hours.

But the question I am asking myself now is about the triviality of the details that seems to be connected to what I have just watched on DVD and the details I saw in that recent dream when I was sleeping.

The first detail that seems trivial is about how I have watched that DVD only one time and that was awhile ago. A brief search through my journal on this public blog indicates I first watched that DVD back on Tuesday, December 06, 2011.

So why would I dream such a trivial detail as I write about here? The detail is that I saw a man in my dream and I was outrunning him in an Ironman triathlon. I vaguely considered, about twelve hours ago, the notion that the man, who was the leader of the competitors, was a man with dark skin. At least once during the past day, I thought about the most vague of thoughts that I had thought during the dream that he was "flagging" on the run course and that detail is very vague but that particular thought did cause me to think it might be something to do with "The Stand" but I didn't even begin to think about anything even remotely similar to the scene I reference now with "Campion." I also did not even consider the possibility of watching again the DVD until just a very short while ago.

The dream was great because I was a competitor in an Ironman triathlon and I was actually winning the race. I started becoming the winner because I overtook the lead runner and I can still visualize that detail to some degree. Some other details I remember, as though I had been talking to someone at some point, is that I was talking about how I was winning the race but I had not even been training. I was left with the sense that I had gone out in my overweight condition of 265 pounds and I had completed the Ironman triathlon swim course of 2.4 miles and then I had completed the Ironman triathlon bicycle course of 112 miles and then there I was on the 26.2 mile running course and I had just overtaken the lead runner and I was winning the race.

I can still visualize the marathon course and it sort of reminds me of the marathon course that I completed in the year 2004 for the Ironman triathlon in Coeur d'Alene Idaho. But not quite. It also reminds me of the turn-around point on the marathon course of the Seattle Marathon that I finished back in 2003. I think it is the evergreen trees.

So anyway, I had reached the top of a hill. I am aware of crushed rock that is minimally the road surface. I am not aware of asphalt, but then it is a dream.

I am standing at that point on top of that hill, that had been climb that I had not been aware of, and I am lost. I don't know where to go from there. I have a map and I can still visualize the details to some degree as I look at the map and I can visualize how I looked at the small map and I can see the lines representing the swim course and the other lines from the other courses but I cannot figure it out. I am going to lose the race because I can't read the map. I was waiting for some other competitors to catch up with me and so I could find out from them where to go from there, and I can visualize one woman from a group of an unknown number and I think I was talking to them. The dream seemed to end there and I never did see that former lead runner again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2012 excerpt ends]










1994 television miniseries "The Stand" DVD video:

00:10:05


Charlie Campion: Sally and the baby, they were - they were sick since Salt Lake City. But I felt fine till this morning and, boy. Are you sure Sally and my baby are okay? Huh?

Stu Redman: Yeah.

Charlie Campion: There was a man with us some of the time. He was a dark man. He - I was looking through the rear-view mirror and I'd see him just sitting there grinning at me. I thought I could outrun him. [ laughing briefly ] You can't outrun the dark man.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:55 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: Frederick Humphries




http://www.cswap.com/1984/Star_Trek_III:_The_Search_for_Spock/cap/en/25fps/a/00_48

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock


:48:16
Gunner... Target engine only.

:48:21
- Captain, what is happening?
- We're under attack!

:48:24
Stand by for evasive.

:48:26
Fire.

:48:32
I wanted prisoners!

:48:36
A lucky shot, sir...

:48:46
Animal!

:48:47
- Sir, may I suggest...
- Say the wrong thing, Torg!










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0094226/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Untouchables (1987)


Malone: Isn't that just like a wop? Brings a knife to a gun fight.










http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2002406428_ressamtimeline28.html


The Seattle Times


Originally published Thursday, July 28, 2005 at 12:00 AM


Ressam timeline


2000

Dec. 14: Ressam arrested in Port Angeles.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020623&slug=a1ressamintro23


The Seattle Times


Sunday, June 23, 2002

The Terrorist Within: An introduction

The questions flow as readily as the tears that fell in those painful first days after the Sept. 11 attacks on America.

Who are these people? Why do they hate us? How do they operate? How could this happen?


The Supporting Cast

This story has several supporting characters, people key to understanding the roots of terror and the challenges in fighting it. Among them, pictured here, are Ressam's chief stalker, Jean-Louis Bruguiere of France; one of the terrorist's mentors, al-Qaida lieutenant Abu Zubaydah; and Seattle-based FBI agent Fred Humphries.





http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Daughter-to-Seattle-fed-prosecutor-s-killer-I-m-2193909.php

seattle pi


Daughter to Seattle fed prosecutor's killer: 'I'm not afraid of you'

By LEVI PULKKINEN, SEATTLEPI.COM STAFF

Updated 09:40 p.m., Wednesday, September 28, 2011


Nearly a decade after the murder of her father, Assistant U.S. Attorney Thomas Wales, Amy Wales has words for him -- and for whoever committed the crime.

For her father, she has love and a hole in her heart, and the promise that she and her brother will never give up on him.

For the assassin who shot Wales as he sat typing





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0587540/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Get Smart"

My Nephew the Spy (1965)

Country Date

USA 4 December 1965










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79700/Clancy_-_Patriot_Games.html


Tom Clancy

Patriot Games


"His Royal Highness's own regiment, as it were. He's their colonel-in-chief. There you were with a pistol – how would you expect him to react?" Wilson stubbed out his cigarette. "Another piece of good luck, your wife and daughter came running up to you, and the soldier decides to wait a bit, just long enough for things to sort themselves out. Then our chap catches up with him and tells him to stand easy. And a hundred more of my chaps come swooping in.

"I hope you can appreciate this, Doctor. Here we were with three men dead, two others wounded, a Prince and Princess looking as though they'd been shot – your wife examined them on the scene, by the way, and pronounced them fit just before the ambulance arrived – a baby, a hundred witnesses each with his own version of what had just taken place. A bloody Yank – an Irish-American to boot! – whose wife claims he's the chap in the white hat." Wilson laughed again. "Total chaos!

"First order of business, of course, was to get the Royals to safety. The police and guardsmen handled that, probably praying by this time that someone would make trouble. They're still in an evil mood, they tell me, angrier even than from the bandstand bombing incident. Not hard to understand. Anyway, your wife flatly refused to leave your side until you were under doctor's care here. Quite a forceful woman, they tell me."

"Cathy's a surgeon," Ryan explained. "When she plays doc, she's used to having her own way. Surgeons are like that."

"After she was quite satisfied we drove her down to the Yard. Meanwhile we had a merry time identifying you. They called your Legal Attache at the American Embassy and he ran a check through your FBI, plus a backup check through the Marine Corps." Ryan stole a cigarette from Wilson's pack. The policeman lit it with a butane lighter. Jack gagged on the smoke, but he needed it. Cathy would give him hell for it, he knew, but one thing at a time. "Mind you, we never really thought you were one of them. Have to be a maniac to bring the wife and child along on this sort of job. But one must be careful."

Ryan nodded agreement, briefly dizzy from the smoke. How'd they know to check through the Corps . . . oh, my Marine Corps Association card . . .

"In any event we have things pretty well sorted out. Your government are sending us everything we need – probably here by now, actually." Wilson checked his watch.

"My family's all right?"

Wilson smiled in rather an odd way. "They are being very well looked after. Doctor Ryan. You have my word on that."

"The name's Jack."

"Fine. I'm known to my friends as Tony." They finally got around to shaking hands. "And as I said, you're a bloody hero. Care to see what the press have to say?" He handed Ryan a Daily Mirror and a Times.

"Dear God!"

The tabloid Mirror's front page was almost entirely a color photograph of himself, sitting unconscious against the Rolls. His chest was a scarlet mass.

ATTEMPT ON HRH – MARINE TO THE RESCUE

A bold attempt to assassinate Their Royal Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Wales within sight of Buckingham Palace was thwarted today by the courage of an American tourist.

John Patrick Ryan, an historian and formerly a lieutenant in the United States Marines, dashed barehanded into a pitched battle on The Mall as over a hundred Londoners watched in shocked disbelief. Ryan, 31, of Annapolis, Maryland, successfully disabled one gunman and, taking his weapon, shot another dead. Ryan himself was seriously wounded in the exchange. He was taken by ambulance to St. Thomas's Hospital, where emergency surgery was successfully performed by Sir Charles Scott.

A third terrorist is reported to have escaped the scene, by running east on The Mall, then turning north on Marlborough Road.

Senior police officials were unanimous in their opinion that, but for Ryan's courageous intervention. Their Highnesses would certainly have been slain.










http://www.patriotledger.com/apnation/x2084257936/Randolph-native-and-Vietnam-veteran-killed-outside-gate-at-Florida-Air-Force-base


PatriotLedger.com


Randolph native and Vietnam veteran killed outside gate at Florida Air Force base


By Lane Lambert

The Patriot Ledger

Posted May 21, 2010 @ 07:05 AM

A Vietnam War veteran who grew up in Randolph was shot and killed at the gate of a Tampa Air Force base after he apparently threatened an off-duty FBI agent with a knife.

Ronald J. Bullock, 61, suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder and was taking medications, according to published reports in Tampa that quoted Bullock’s uncle and one of his brothers.

The confrontation and shooting occurred about 6 p.m. Wednesday





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048938/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Alias John Preston (1955)

Country Date

USA 14 December 1955


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048938/plotsummary

IMDb

Plot Summary for

Alias John Preston (1955)


Wealthy John Preston arrives in small town Deanbridge. He invests in local businesses and gets involved in community affairs. Eventually, he meets a local belle, Sally, and wins her from her current boyfriend. She agrees to marry him. Then, he begins to have strange dreams about Sylvia, a beautiful woman from his past, who comes to Deanbridge to blackmail him. In his dream, Preston strangles the scheming woman, but is then confronted by a strange Frenchman. He tells his dream to Dr. Walton, who feels Preston is suppressing things in his past, and should regain his memory before marrying Sally





http://www.hoovers.com/company/The_Biltmore_Company/ryfjtki-1.html

Hoovers

The Biltmore Company • Asheville, NC United States

1 North Pack Sq.

Asheville, NC

28801

United States










2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video:


Sam the dog: [ barks ]

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! What the - ? What the hell are you - ? No! No! No! No. What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! How did you get out here?! Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right now! If you're real, you better tell me right now! Damn it, Fred! Damn it!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cornelius_GCT_jeh.JPG


File:Cornelius GCT jeh.JPG

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


English: Looking north at statue of Cornelius Vanderbilt


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biltmore_Company


The Biltmore Company

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The Biltmore Company in Asheville, North Carolina


The Biltmore Company traces its origins back to 1895 when George Vanderbilt first opened the Vanderbilt Estate.










http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2019683964_apusgeneralsscandalfbiagent.html


The Seattle Times


Originally published Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 6:56 PM

FBI agent in Petraeus scandal was seen as a hero


By MATT SEDENSKY

Associated Press

TAMPA, Fla. —

FBI Special Agent Frederick Humphries II played a key role in stopping a terrorist attack aimed at blowing up Los Angeles International Airport just as the year 2000 dawned.

Today, the agent, who also fatally shot a knife-wielding man during a 2010 altercation, finds himself in the middle of the widening scandal that has resulted in CIA Director David Petraeus' resignation.

Humphries, 47, was the agent who initially saw the emails the FBI said Petraeus' biographer and mistress, Paula Broadwell, sent to Tampa socialite Jill Kelley, a woman she apparently saw as a rival for Petraeus' affections. She also allegedly sent emails to Gen. John Allen, Kelley's friend and the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan.

Concerned about the emails, Kelley contacted Humphries in June.


The FBI is reviewing Humphries' later conduct in this case, a federal law enforcement official said Wednesday. Specifically, the bureau is reviewing a telephone call he made in late October to Rep. Dave Reichert, R-Wash., to voice concern that the bureau was not aggressively pursuing a possible national security breach. Reichert arranged to convey the information to House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia, who checked with the FBI at that time. Cantor was assured the bureau was on top of any possible vulnerability.

Lawrence Berger, the general counsel for the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, said in an interview Wednesday that his client, Humphries, did nothing wrong and should not be disciplined. "He's committed no misconduct," Berger said and predicted he would be cleared of any misconduct.

Humphries joined the FBI in 1996 and first came to prominence in 1999 after an Algerian man was arrested by U.S. Customs agents as he tried to enter Washington state from Canada by ferry. Ahmed Ressam had white powder, chemicals and homemade timing devices in the trunk of his car.

Ressam claimed to be a French-speaker from Quebec. According to a 2002 Seattle Times story, Humphries, then the only French-speaker assigned to the FBI's Seattle office, was asked to question him. As soon as Humphries heard Ressam's accent and phrasing, he knew he wasn't from Quebec and told his colleagues to arrest him, the story said. It was later learned Ressam was part of an al-Qaida plot to blow up the Los Angeles airport on New Year's Eve 1999.

By 2010, Humphries had been assigned to the FBI's Tampa office and was its liaison to MacDill, home to the military's Central Command.

On May 19, 2010, 61-year-old Army veteran Ronald J. Bullock, who was camping at the base, got into an altercation with base security.

Officials said Bullock sped off on a motorcycle, but was stopped by other security officers and Humphries as he tried to exit a gate. They said he got off the motorcycle and came at Humphries and the officers while brandishing a knife. Humphries fired, killing Bullock. The shooting was later ruled justified.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094226/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Untouchables (1987)


Judge: [after Ness has discovered Capone bribed the jury to acquit him] Bailiff, I want you to go next door to Judge Hawton's court, where they've just begun hearing a divorce action. I want you to bring that jury in here, and take this jury to his court. Bailiff, are those instructions clear?

Bailiff: [puzzled] Yes, sir, they're... clear...

Capone: [to his attorney] What's he talking about? What is it?

Judge: Bailiff, I want you to switch the juries.

Bailiff: Yes sir.

Defense Attorney: Your honor, I object!

Judge: Overruled.










http://www.patriotledger.com/apnation/x2084257936/Randolph-native-and-Vietnam-veteran-killed-outside-gate-at-Florida-Air-Force-base


PatriotLedger.com


Randolph native and Vietnam veteran killed outside gate at Florida Air Force base


By Lane Lambert

The Patriot Ledger

Posted May 21, 2010 @ 07:05 AM

A Vietnam War veteran who grew up in Randolph was shot and killed at the gate of a Tampa Air Force base after he apparently threatened an off-duty FBI agent with a knife.

Ronald J. Bullock, 61, suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder and was taking medications, according to published reports in Tampa that quoted Bullock’s uncle and one of his brothers.

The confrontation and shooting occurred about 6 p.m. Wednesday





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094226/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Untouchables (1987)

Country Date

USA 2 June 1987 (New York City, New York) (premiere)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061610/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Easy Come, Easy Go (1967)

Country Date

USA 22 March 1967

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061610

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Easy Come, Easy Go (1967)


Elvis Presley ... Ted Jackson


A frogman working for the U.S. Navy dives for buried treasure.


Release Date: 22 March 1967 (USA)










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 7:46 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: Frederick Humphries




Now you know why.

Why me.





2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video:

00:40:47


Commander William Adama - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Commanding Officer: Thank you very much. The Cylon War is long over, yet we must not forget the reasons why so many sacrificed so much in the cause of freedom. The cost of the uniform can be high but... [ very long pause ] Sometimes it's too high. You know, when we fought the Cylons, we did it to save ourselves from extinction. But we never answered the question, why? Why are we as a people worth saving? We still commit murder because of greed, spite, jealousy. And we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything that we've done. Like we did with the Cylons. We decided to play God, create life. When that life turned against us, we comforted ourselves in the knowledge that it really wasn't our fault, not really. You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.

Colonel Saul Tigh - Colonial Fleet Battlestar Galactica Executive Officer: You are one surprising son of a bitch.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 6:54 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: RE: Frederick Humphries




Questionable: reasonable to interrogate










http://apnews.excite.com/article/20121117/DA2JFCAO1.html

excite news


Officials: Few of Gen. Allen emails questionable

Nov 16, 9:27 PM (ET)

By LOLITA C. BALDOR and DONNA CASSATA

WASHINGTON (AP) - Two U.S. officials say just a handful of the emails between the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan and a Florida woman are potentially problematic, but the vast majority of the 20,000-plus pages of documents reviewed by investigators were routine.

The disclosure puts a clearer perspective on the breadth of questionable communications between Gen. John Allen and Tampa socialite Jill Kelley. Officials have described some emails as inappropriate and "suggestive." Allen has said he's done nothing wrong.

One of the officials put the number at five. The officials were not authorized to publicly discuss the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 7:10:05 PM
Subject: Separatist Region State of Georgia actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)





The suspects I name need to be immediately and permanently confined to United States federal prison and they need to be interrogated until this crisis has been permanently resolved.

Foreign power is assuredly in control of U.S. nuclear weapon stockpile and I am ordering them stopped.

I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city.

I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned.

I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, DOD General Counsel William J. Haynes II and others such as RNC chairman Robert M. Duncan, Nancy Pelosi, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Barack Obama, Eliot Spitzer, and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those past and pending acts of domestic terrorism.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 December 2008 excerpt ends]










http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/

Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."


Karen Hughes, Bush's spokeswomen said the 54-year-old Texas governor, who has been open about his past drinking problems, had not publicly disclosed the arrest because not even his 18-year-old twin daughters were aware of it.


"The timing of an announcement like this, four or five days away from the election about an incident 24 years ago, which the governor's daughters don't even know about, is certainly questionable," Hughes said.










From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:23 PM
To: 'Chad Trammell'
Subject: Frederick Humphries




Of course he killed a US Army veteran on that day.

Of course he did.

Humphries had to kill some homeless veteran on that day because that was how Humphries could continue to provide active support to the success of al Qaida inside the United States.

I would argue that old guy's closed pocket knife fell out of his pocket after he dropped to the ground after Humphries pumped him full of bullets.

Humphries might actually be the shooter who got Thomas Wales in Seattle in 2001.










http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Shirtless-FBI-agent-in-Petraeus-scandal-once-key-4038362.php#photo-3738872


seattle pi


Shirtless FBI agent in Petraeus scandal once key figure in Seattle

By AMY ROLPH, SEATTLEPI.COM STAFF

Updated 11:42 a.m., Thursday, November 15, 2012


In this July 27, 2005 photo, FBI agent Frederick Humphries appears during a news conference after the sentencing of Ahmed Ressam at the Federal Courthouse in Seattle. Humphries has been identified as the agent socialite Jill Kelley contacted to complain about harassing emails sent by Gen. David Petraeus' paramour, Paula Broadwell.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Bush

Jenna Bush


On August 15, 2007, Henry Chase Hager proposed to Jenna Bush on Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park in Maine. Jenna met Henry during her father's 2004 presidential campaign.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3010266/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Henry Hager

Date of Birth

10 May 1978, Richmond, Virginia, USA

Birth Name

Henry Chase Hager


Spouse

Jenna Bush (10 May 2008 - present)










http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2019683964_apusgeneralsscandalfbiagent.html


The Seattle Times


Originally published Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 6:56 PM

FBI agent in Petraeus scandal was seen as a hero


By MATT SEDENSKY

Associated Press

TAMPA, Fla. —

FBI Special Agent Frederick Humphries II played a key role in stopping a terrorist attack aimed at blowing up Los Angeles International Airport just as the year 2000 dawned.

Today, the agent, who also fatally shot a knife-wielding man during a 2010 altercation, finds himself in the middle of the widening scandal that has resulted in CIA Director David Petraeus' resignation.

Humphries, 47, was the agent who initially saw the emails the FBI said Petraeus' biographer and mistress, Paula Broadwell, sent to Tampa socialite Jill Kelley, a woman she apparently saw as a rival for Petraeus' affections. She also allegedly sent emails to Gen. John Allen, Kelley's friend and the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan.

Concerned about the emails, Kelley contacted Humphries in June.


The FBI is reviewing Humphries' later conduct in this case, a federal law enforcement official said Wednesday. Specifically, the bureau is reviewing a telephone call he made in late October to Rep. Dave Reichert, R-Wash., to voice concern that the bureau was not aggressively pursuing a possible national security breach. Reichert arranged to convey the information to House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia, who checked with the FBI at that time. Cantor was assured the bureau was on top of any possible vulnerability.

Lawrence Berger, the general counsel for the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, said in an interview Wednesday that his client, Humphries, did nothing wrong and should not be disciplined. "He's committed no misconduct," Berger said and predicted he would be cleared of any misconduct.

Humphries joined the FBI in 1996 and first came to prominence in 1999 after an Algerian man was arrested by U.S. Customs agents as he tried to enter Washington state from Canada by ferry. Ahmed Ressam had white powder, chemicals and homemade timing devices in the trunk of his car.

Ressam claimed to be a French-speaker from Quebec. According to a 2002 Seattle Times story, Humphries, then the only French-speaker assigned to the FBI's Seattle office, was asked to question him. As soon as Humphries heard Ressam's accent and phrasing, he knew he wasn't from Quebec and told his colleagues to arrest him, the story said. It was later learned Ressam was part of an al-Qaida plot to blow up the Los Angeles airport on New Year's Eve 1999.

By 2010, Humphries had been assigned to the FBI's Tampa office and was its liaison to MacDill, home to the military's Central Command.

On May 19, 2010, 61-year-old Army veteran Ronald J. Bullock, who was camping at the base, got into an altercation with base security.

Officials said Bullock sped off on a motorcycle, but was stopped by other security officers and Humphries as he tried to exit a gate. They said he got off the motorcycle and came at Humphries and the officers while brandishing a knife. Humphries fired, killing Bullock. The shooting was later ruled justified.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Training Day (2001)


Alonzo: [after killing Roger and shooting Jeff] It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. Mark and Paul, you kicked the door down. Jeff's the first one through. Roger hits Jeff twice.

[to Jeff]

Alonzo: What's the matter, one go through?

Tim: Yeah, you shot him.

Jeff: You fucking shot me, man!

Alonzo: Don't worry about it. You'll get a medal.

Jeff: Get me an ambulance!

Alonzo: Hey, hey, hey. You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home? Let me quarterback this thing. Mark, Paul, you kicked the door down. Jeff's the first one through. Roger shoots Jeff twice, bang bang. Our new guy, Hoyt, he's in second.

Drops Roger with some fine shotgun work. Now who shot Roger?

Mark: New guy, came in spraying.

Alonzo: Who shot Roger?

Paul: Boot did it.

Alonzo: What did you guys see?

Tim: Hoyt blasted him.

Jeff: Hey, *fuck* Hoyt, all right? Ambulance time!

Alonzo: Done. Paul, call 'em up.

Paul: 11-49-98 Shots fired. Officer down. Repeat. Officer down. 5951 Baxter Street.










http://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/art3frag61_user.html#art3_hd176

Cornell University Law School

Legal Information Institute


CRS ANNOTATED CONSTITUTION

Article III -- Table of Contents

Levying War

Early judicial interpretation of the meaning of treason in terms of levying war was conditioned by the partisan struggles of the early nineteenth century, in which were involved the treason trials of Aaron Burr and his associates. In Ex parte Bollman,1291 which involved two of Burr’s confederates, Chief Justice Marshall, speaking for himself and three other Justices, confined the meaning of levying war to the actual waging of war. “However flagitious may be the crime of conspiring to subvert by force the government of our country, such conspiracy is not treason. To conspire to levy war, and actually to levy war, are distinct offences. The first must be brought into open action by the assemblage of men for a purpose treasonable in itself, or the fact of levying war cannot have been committed. So far has this principle been carried, that . . . it has been determined that the actual enlistment of men to serve against[p.823]the government does not amount to levying of war.” Chief Justice Marshall was careful, however, to state that the Court did not mean that no person could be guilty of this crime who had not appeared in arms against the country. “On the contrary, if it be actually levied, that is, if a body of men be actually assembled for the purpose of effecting by force a treasonable purpose, all those who perform any part, however minute, or however remote from the scene of action, and who are actually leagued in the general conspiracy, are to be considered as traitors. But there must be an actual assembling of men, for the treasonable purpose, to constitute a levying of war.”

On the basis of these considerations and due to the fact that no part of the crime charged had been committed in the District of Columbia, the Court held that Bollman and Swartwout could not be tried in the District and ordered their discharge. He continued by saying that “the crime of treason should not be extended by construction to doubtful cases” and concluded that no conspiracy for overturning the Government and “no enlisting of men to effect it, would be an actual levying of war.”1292

The Burr Trial.—Not long afterward, the Chief Justice went to Richmond to preside over the trial of Burr himself. His ruling1293 denying a motion to introduce certain collateral evidence bearing on Burr’s activities is significant both for rendering the latter’s acquittal inevitable and for the qualifications and exceptions made to the Bollman decision. In brief, this ruling held that Burr, who had not been present at the assemblage on Blennerhassett’s Island, could be convicted of advising or procuring a levying of war only upon the testimony of two witnesses to his having procured the assemblage. This operation having been covert, such testimony was naturally unobtainable. The net effect of Marshall’s pronouncements was to make it extremely difficult to convict one of levying war against the United States short of the conduct of or personal participation in actual hostilities.1294

Aid and Comfort to the Enemy

The Cramer Case.—Since the Bollman case, the few treason cases which have reached the Supreme Court were outgrowths of World War II and have charged adherence to enemies of the United States and the giving of aid and comfort. In the first of these, Cramer v. United States,1295 the issue was whether the “overt act” had to be “openly manifest treason” or if it was enough if, when supported by the proper evidence, it showed the required treasonable intention.1296 The Court in a five– to–four opinion by Justice Jackson in effect took the former view holding that “the two–witness principle” interdicted “imputation of incriminating acts to the accused by circumstantial evidence or by the testimony of a single witness,”1297 even though the single witness in question was the accused himself. “Every act, movement, deed, and word of the defendant charged to constitute treason must be supported by the testimony of two witnesses,”1298 Justice Jackson asserted. Justice Douglas in a dissent, in which Chief Justice Stone and Justices Black and Reed concurred, contended that Cramer’s treasonable intention was sufficiently shown by overt acts as attested to by two witnesses each, plus statements made by Cramer on the witness stand.

The Haupt Case.—The Supreme Court sustained a conviction of treason, for the first time in its history, in 1947 in Haupt v. United States.1299 Here it was held that although the overt acts relied upon to support the charge of treason—defendant’s harboring[p.825]and sheltering in his home his son who was an enemy spy and saboteur, assisting him in purchasing an automobile, and in obtaining employment in a defense plant—were all acts which a father would naturally perform for a son, this fact did not necessarily relieve them of the treasonable purpose of giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Speaking for the Court, Justice Jackson said: “No matter whether young Haupt’s mission was benign or traitorous, known or unknown to the defendant, these acts were aid and comfort to him. In the light of this mission and his instructions, they were more than casually useful; they were aids in steps essential to his design for treason. If proof be added that the defendant knew of his son’s instruction, preparation and plans, the purpose to aid and comfort the enemy becomes clear.”1300










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory


Hey, would you quit that?|Say, boy, quit that drumming.
What's your name?
I said what's your name, boy?
- Can't you see that he's mute?|- He what?
He's mute.
You mean this child can't talk?
Hey, come over here, hon.
Dummies and tield hands.|Ain't that a bitch?










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/agreatdayforfreedom.html


PINK FLOYD


"A Great Day For Freedom"

On the day the wall came down
They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high we raised a cry for freedom had arrived
On the day the wall came down
The Ship of Fools had finally ran aground
Promises lit up the night like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side
No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me
It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day
As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that, even with regret, cannot be undone
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residues slipped away...slipped away



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:14 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 04 March 2013