Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Of course. That's what I was seeing.




Those colorful hot air balloons. That's what I was seeing in that sleeping dream early this morning. I wrote about how I saw the sails of sailboats on another mountain peak. They were too far off to actually see the boats. I woke up thinking I saw the inflated sails of sailboats on some lake in the distance. After I got out of the shower I thought to myself I should have noted the colorful sails but that was too long after I had made the initial post and I don't go back after the first few minutes to change the initial posting I made, which is usually to correct spelling errors or my annoying habit of skipping words because I type as I am thinking and I only proofread after I make the posting.

Hot air balloons. 1994.





http://www.ashevillehotairballoons.com/index.htm


Asheville Hot Air Balloons


Experience beauty and adventure with the oldest hot air balloon company of Western North Carolina

Curious how to spend your vacation or free time in Western North Carolina? Asheville Hot air balloons has your ticket! Hot air ballooning is a once in a lifetime experience to float above it all and experience one of the most beautiful backdrops in the world, the Pisgah National Forest. Hot air ballooning is truly the premier outdoor attraction and one of the most incredible things to do in Asheville, NC!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448157/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Hancock (2008) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Hancock: I hate to burst your little crazy-lady bubble, but it most not been all that great, 'cause I don't remember you.

Mary Embrey: Call me crazy one more time.

Hancock: Cuckoo.




- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:05 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 05 March 2013