Saturday, June 18, 2011

Aurora




I thought I wrote about that dream of seeing the MIRV's in the sky above me and flying towards me but I cannot now find the reference. There was a dream in May 2009 where I mention walking on Aurora after seeing a nuclear bomb explode but that was not it. I thought the MIRV dream was sometime in 2007 but I am not really certain. I can still visualize it though and I still I still know where I was at on that street. I was standing there late at night and the sky was light enough that I could see several tracks of the MIRV's at they flew in towards my location.

I used to travel along Aurora a few years ago as I traveled on the Metro bus from the homeless shelter for veterans in Shoreline Washington State a few miles from the VA hospital in Seattle Washington.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/20/10 4:25 PM


There was that flight of imagination I wrote of recently, or I think I wrote about it, of walking outside and I was imagining how it would be to see a nuclear warhead equipped cruise missile fly over those mountains from the east and to this location. That wasn't that long ago. I have had dreams where I saw a MIRV approach but that was from the ocean to the west. I wrote about that dream where I was sitting on Aurora blvd and I saw the MIRV in the sky above me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 July 2010 excerpt ends]