Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Why do you wanna be a narc?"




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Training Day (2001)


Alonzo Harris: Get some chow in you before we go to the office, my dollar.

Jake Hoyt: Thank you sir, but I ate...

Alonzo Harris: Fine, don't.

Jake Hoyt: It's nice here.

Alonzo Harris: May I read my paper?

Jake Hoyt: I'm sorry, sir, I...

Alonzo Harris: Thank you.

Jake Hoyt: You know what, I'll get something to eat.

Alonzo Harris: No. Hell no you won't, you fucked that up. I'm trying to read my paper. Please, shut up.

Jake Hoyt: I sure won't mind roasting in a black-and-white all day.

Alonzo Harris: Tell me a story, Hoyt.

Jake Hoyt: My story?

Alonzo Harris: No, not your story. A story. Because you can't keep your mouth shut long enough for me to read my paper. Tell me a story.

Jake Hoyt: I don't think I know any stories.

Alonzo Harris: You don't know any stories? Okay, I'll tell you a story. This is a newspaper. It's 90 per cent bullshit, but it's entertaining. That's why I read it, because it entertains me. You won't let me read it, so you entertain me with your bullshit. Tell me a story, right now.



http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/training-day-script-transcript-denzel.html


Training Day


Tell me a story, Hoyt.
-Like my story?
-Not your story, a story.
Since you can't shut up
so I can read, tell me a story.
-I don't know any.
-You don't?
-No.
-I'll tell you one.
This is a newspaper, right?
It's percent bullshit.
But it's entertaining. So I read it.
It entertains me. You won't let me
read it, so you entertain me.
Tell me a story now. Go.
-There was a DUI stop.
-A DUI stop?
Let me load up!
-A DUI? Oh, shit!
-Well, I--
-Listen, we were on midwatch--
-We who?
-Oh, me and Debbie.
-Who's Debbie?
Debbie Maxwell, my training officer.
-A female training officer?
-Yes, sir.
Okay. All right.
Was she black, white?
She was white.
-Lick-her license?
-A what?
A lick-her license.
Was she a dyke, a lesbian?
-Is she any good?
-She's pretty good.
-Okay, Debbie, midwatch. Go.
-Right.
-It was a quiet night--
-Boom!
-What the fuck?
-You never know, that's the point. Go.
It was quiet and we're rolling...
...I'm driving. This Acura,
just a beautiful car...
...comes out a side street, all over
the median. I hit the wailer.
He drives for blocks
before he pulls over.
Plates run clean,
so I test and arrest.
I'm belting in our unit,
and she's tossing his car.
She shows me a .
and two loaded shotguns.
-No shit?
-No shit! So...
...she calls and I'm searching.
I find grams of meth.
Turns out he's on bail
for distribution...
...on his way to smoke
his ex-partner before trial.
Boom.
-Prevented a murder.
-You got him. It's amazing.
It is. That you're out there...
...with a fine bitch for a year and
the best story you can tell me...
...is a drunk stop.










From 11/4/1956 ( premiere US TV series episode "G.E. True Theater"::"The Rider on the Pale Horse" ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 16406 days

16406 = 8203 + 8203

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 8203 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - US Navy Lieutenant Tom Reagan and US Navy FC2 Kerry Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 4918 days

4918 = 2459 + 2459

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1972 ( date hijacked from me:the first flight McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle fighter jet and as Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer I was the primary United States Navy test pilot for the first flight and for the United States Air Force F-15 Eagle fighter jet test program ) is 2459 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because as a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 4461 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1978 ( William Webster appointed director of the US FBI ) is 4461 days



From 5/2/1947 ( premiere US film "Miracle on 34th Street" ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 9/28/1991 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the United States Navy USS Asheville SSN 758 commissioned into United States Navy active service & RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the National Civil Rights Museum Memphis Tennessee ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 3660 days

3660 = 1830 + 1830

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/1970 ( Ethan Hawke ) is 1830 days



From 9/28/1991 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the United States Navy USS Asheville SSN 758 commissioned into United States Navy active service & RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the National Civil Rights Museum Memphis Tennessee ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 3660 days

3660 = 1830 + 1830

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/6/1970 ( the SS Edmund Fitzgerald sinks in Lake Superior with the loss of the entire crew ) is 1830 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and Kerry Wayne Burgess circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 who were both serving the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 3882 days

3882 = 1941 + 1941

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/25/1971 ( Sean Astin ) is 1941 days



From 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) To 2/1/2003 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal reportedly destroying the United States space shuttle Columbia murdering all United States and foreign national astronauts onboard United States Columbia spacecraft but I suspect that was all an elaborate hoax by NASA and those people are hiding somewhere to this day and probably in hiding somewhere with Saddam Hussein the material witness ) is 484 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/29/1960 ( United States NASA discontinues operations of the first weather satellite - Tiros 1 ) is 484 days



From 3/19/1987 ( Louis de Broglie - deceased ) To 6/27/1994 ( as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I am the pilot and plane crash survivor along with Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal that caused the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 2657 days

From 6/27/1994 ( as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I am the pilot and plane crash survivor along with Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal that caused the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 2657 days



From 3/6/2000 ( premiere US film "Mission To Mars" ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 578 days

578 = 289 + 289

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/17/1959 ( premiere US film "On the Beach" ) is 289 days



From 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:as Tom Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in my privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was my first landing the planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) To 10/5/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Training Day" ) is 9389 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is 9389 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Training Day (2001)


USA 5 October 2001










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001126150000&sid=24483&sn=BETP&st=201106230100&cn=56

excite

Training Day (2001)

56 BETP: Thursday, June 23 1:00 AM

2001, R, ***, 02:00, Color, English, United States,

A rookie cop (Ethan Hawke) meets a corrupt Los Angeles narcotics officer (Denzel Washington) who wants to include him in his schemes.

Cast: Denzel Washington, Ethan Hawke, Scott Glenn, Tom Berenger, Harris Yulin, Raymond J. Barry, Cliff Curtis, Dr. Dre, Snoop ``Doggy'' Dogg, Macy Gray, Charlotte Ayanna, Eva Mendez, Nick Chinlund, Jamie P. Gomez, Raymond Cruz, Noel Guglielmi Director(s): Antoine Fuqua Producer(s): Jeffrey Silver, Bobby Newmyer Executive Producer(s): Davis Guggenheim, Bruce Berman










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate


It's very bad here.
It's bad here, it's still bad here.
And I've heard it's bad right down here.
- Bad everywhere, huh?
- Yeah.
Mines?
Tricky. Swedish-made.
The man didn't say anything about mines to me.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/training-day-script-transcript-denzel.html


Training Day


I heard about Vegas.
Got a green light on your ass.
No problem.
Russians want you. I got your back.
I know that. Thank you.
Here. Get that medicine up in you.
-Back to the world.
-Back to the world.
Went and got yourself
a daisy-fresh rookie.
He's high as a motherfucker.
What did you give him?
-A little of Mexico's finest.
-Yeah.