Friday, June 17, 2011

"Admiral Hays disagrees." & I am telling you everything I know.




The dream could have happened simply because I wrote about it in my journal and then I am now associating that dream with my next report. I don't know; maybe the point to all this is just for me to understand that I am not a robot. I really did have that dream. A robot would not need to have the dream. A robot would have simply carried out its programming and that programming was to write about a dream it had. I had dream and many other dreams. I thought about that and I think about a lot of stuff.

I had that dream and wrote about it at a time when I lived in a cheap rat-trap apartment near downtown Seattle Washington State and I have since moved farther away. If I stood on the roof of this apartment building I could probably see the Seattle skyline in front of my apartment, as I look out my window, and the top floor apartment might be able to see it but I don't know. I can't see anything but trees and some other houses on a dead-end street in front of me that is inaccessible from here because of fences.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 8:41 AM
Just tell me where it is.

Tell me now.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 8:42 AM
I hear all kinds of stuff but in retrospect I really don't understand it.

Or I do understand.

I don't know what I understand and what I don't understand.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 8:44 AM
And so there has got to be a reason in itself just for that

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:08 AM
The dream where the telephone was broken and where I had been talking to Tom Hayes, for some reason, on that telephone

That was a dream where I looked outside the window but in a room I do not recognize from anywhere I have stayed in Seattle especially because Seattle was farther away from where I am now and the entire area of downtown Seattle was ablaze.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:10 AM
That element of the dream had started when I saw 2 bright flashes of light reflecting off one of the walls in my room and I knew the flashes were from nuclear bombs exploding.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:11 AM


now I am trying to remember whether I am confusing two different dreams that involved me witnessing the nuclear explosions.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:12 AM
I am confused because I now remember that scene in the dream where I slammed down the hood of that 1967 red Ford and I was running into the house and I was just going into the door of the house which seemed be a safe place to go just as fallout from an ash cloud from a nuclear explosion was drifting over me while I was outside.

I am confused because I am thinking that was the same house I saw the bright flashes reflecting off the walls but I don't remember a nuclear bomb exploding while I was outside. But I do think I was running inside that house because of a nuclear explosion.

So I don't know. Maybe there was a nuclear bomb that exploded before I got into the house and then two more after I got into the house or those are just two different dreams I am now trying to remember.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/07/09 9:31 AM
That was a lot longer ago than I thought. Almost 5 months ago.

Actually, perhaps longer than that.


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:35 PM
This reminds me of a very clear dream I awoke from somewhere between 3:40 AM and 3:45 AM a while back. I remember the dream clearly and there was a lot of detail to it but this part stands out because I had just slammed down the hood of that red 1967 Ford pickup and I was running into the house nearby that I do not recognize from any past experience. After I slammed the hood of the pickup, I realized that I was still holding the oil dipstick and so I left it there and ran into the house because the rain was about to start. I remember getting to the door and the rain started just as I was opening the door. It was some kind of rain and snow mix but that isn't quite it. It was snow that was falling as rain and I could hear it hitting the ground. Or hitting the asphalt. I am not certain why but there seemed to be asphalt in front of that house and I could hear the rain-snow-slush hitting the asphalt just as I entered the house.

I also get the feeling this scene is the reason I see people making exaggerated yawning motion around me in the recent past.



http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_51

Flight of the Intruder


:51:25
I've had enough fun.

:51:27
Let's go home.

:51:40
Wash the windows,
check the oil.

:51:43
Hey, what happened
to you guys?

:51:44
A couple of minutes back there
you didn't answer my calls.

:51:47
Oh, that.

:51:48
We had a MiG after us.

:51:49
We did an engine shutdown
to throw him off.

:51:52
In the middle of combat?

:51:54
Whew.

:51:57
Cool move.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:44 PM
I pondered over that dream for a while because I wondered about that broken telephone. I wondered why the broken electrical leads were so clear to me in that dream. I cannot remember what happened to the telephone but it was an old style, or so it seemed because of details I cannot remember, although I am not certain it was a rotary dial, but I remember something about how I was talking on it to someone named Tom and I think it fell off the wall or perhaps a table and it broke into several pieces. I was looking down at it on the floor and I noted the two electrical leads that were exposed and I wondered why I noted that in the dream. The phone still seemed to work though and I could hear the other person talking but I don't think the conversation was of any real consequence.

At some point, I looked outside the window of the house and along with other observations during what seemed to be the end of the dream, I saw green grass on a small rise of the ground of the yard.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 February 2009 excerpt ends ]