Sunday, June 26, 2011

Why




I am just now watching the so-called "Bonus Scenes" from the DVD for the 2004 film "Dawn of the Dead" and I am horribly entertained. I have been thinking about how much work it will take to transcribe the dialog from the two separate tracks I have watched so far and I am not certain if I will document that racketeering work but I feel as though I will. I want to transcribe that racketeering work before I make my next comprehensive report, which is about 95% finished at this point of time, although the information on the "Dawn of the Dead" DVD has no specific correlation to my next report, other than it supports the common thread of my next report and any report I make, which is the intent of the racketeers.

I would get some of it documented tonight but I am over half drunk at this point. I was thinking a few days ago that when the zombie apocalypse starts the first thing I am going to do, specifically, is to take up smoking cigarettes. I doubt that I will do that though. At least not during the time I have to recon. the zombies. I also have been thinking about how I will not be transmitting any information out of the zombie zone here in Washington State. All the information I collect, thoroughly planned, will be part of a collection designed for me to take with me as a time traveler. I wrote about how the Harpoon missile strike would be directed at me personally, which is possible because of the Boeing Harpoon SLAM/SLAM-ER missiles, but that will be impossible. No such technology will be possible here behind the zombie lines. Even in outer space, all surveillance satellites will become inoperative. Predator drones sent into the zombie territory will become inoperative. Any human presence in the sky above the zombie territory of the state of Washington will fail. Only I will have the capability of recording data on the zombie presence.

You might ask yourself why I would do that. You will ask yourself that a lot of times.

One interesting observation about those "Bonus Scenes," which is not really that interesting, because it seems plausible, if that the situation, as depicted in news broadcasts, turns into a global crisis in about fifteen hours. The narrative in my mind depicts only a statewide crisis in the State of Washington in the United States in the same time period. I started thinking yesterday, because of details I don't describe here, for reasons that are unimportant, that the crisis is contained to the state of Washington for over six months. I did not sense the time period specifically of six months but there are chronological details in my mind that make me estimate a time period of more that six months.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 27, 2006 12:52:14 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 2/27/06


There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.

Today I am also thinking back to that dream I had in my last days at Microsoft. I told a friend about it. I dreamed that someone had set off two bombs and I was watching the towering clouds from the explosions rising high into the atmosphere. I was baffled at how people were going around their normal business like nothing had happened. There was one person I recognized, a guy that was on the same team as I. I didn't understand why no one was concerned.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.

I have also been thinking today again about the distinction between free will and mind control. The exhausting part about all this, as really with any kind of direction, is from rejecting the advice I don't want to follow. That is the stuff I don't remember, the advice or direction I didn't want to follow.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2006 excerpt end]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Confused Reporter: This is Bob Byron from Channel 11 News. I'm at one of the collection depots near Monroeville waiting to get an interview with the county sheriff Thomas Cahill on this current situation.

[to the county sheriff]

Confused Reporter: I understand you're having a difficult time killing these things, Sheriff. Just how hard are these things...

The County Sheriff: [cutting him off] Just shoot them in the head! They seem to go down permanently if you shoot 'em in the head. Then, you gotta burn them!