Friday, June 17, 2011

The Future.




Damnit, something just pinged my senses a short while ago. I checked it with my next report, which is almost completed, and I find myself thinking more about it now.

The next report associates this next Monday with the day Gary Powers was released from prison in the Soviet Union, although I don't intend to record that detail in my next report.

I find that association compelling because the event date that is the basis of my report reminds me of that dream I had in 2008 where I saw the two bright flashes off my apartment wall and I have been thinking since I moved in here that I dreamed of this place before I even had given thought of moving to someplace else, which led me here. So it is the broken telephone I saw in the dream, which was in front of me on the floor and the wall where I saw the flashes of light was also in front of me and to my left.

I think to myself again about how I am chasing myself in time-traveler-circles by writing this now. Since I record these details in my journal, which I take with me when I time travel to the past, then whatever observations I make in my journal has to happen in this present time.

So, again I don't know. I don't know if I am seeing the future or if I am just chasing myself around in circles by writing this. The fact remains, though, that if the time traveler effect is causing me to chase myself around then I will indeed make a time travel jump to the past and on a day that is in the future of this present day.

I am going to try to avoid reporting my observations about next Monday. After I started writing that sentence I was thinking to myself that I hoped that writing that thought will keep me from thinking about it but I have tried that before and it didn't work.