Monday, June 20, 2011

Life




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:00 AM Saturday, December 04, 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/5/2006 10:45 AM


For example, did I finish Ironman CDA on June 27, 2004, because that was the 10 year anniversary of the “Stargazer” crash?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 5 September 2006 excerpt ends]

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 December 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a325627/beyonce-fans-chose-new-album-title-4.html


Beyoncé: 'Fans chose new album title 4'

Saturday, June 18 2011, 4:06pm EDT

By Tom Ayres, Entertainment Reporter

Beyoncé has claimed that the title of her upcoming fourth studio album was chosen by her fans.

The singer revealed that the title 4 was adopted naturally by fans over the course of the past year, and she felt that it was appropriate when deciding on the name.

"I'm so excited about my new album, it's called 4 and it's my fourth album," Beyoncé told Entertainment Tonight.

"To be honest with you, my fans actually suggested the number four as the title. I saw over the past year that they kind of claimed it, they'd just say, 'We're waiting for 4, we're waiting for 4'. So I said, 'Alright fans, I think you're right'."

Beyoncé made the comments while promoting the Target exclusive deluxe edition of 4, which features an additional three new songs alongside three remixes of 'Run The World (Girls)'.

"Some of my favorite songs I saved for Target," Beyoncé added.

The album leaked online almost three weeks ago, and although Beyoncé has since said that she is disappointed by the leak, she appreciates people's excitement over the release.

Beyoncé will release her new album 4 on June 27 in the UK