Saturday, June 18, 2011

Organic humans.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html

Dawn Of The Dead


'How do you think your God will judge you?
'Well, friends,
'now we know.
'When there is no more room in hell,
'the dead
'will walk the earth.'
What the hell?
- Hey, dumb-ass. - Hm?
It's the timers. It's eight o'clock
Terry.
- Go shut 'em off. - It's Bart's turn.
You're the trainee, man.
Shit rolls downhill.
I wish somebody was working at Hallowed Grounds.
How hard is it to make coffee?
I wanted a soya mocha latte with foam.










From 3/26/2004 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 6/20/2011 ( --- ) is 2642 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/26/1973 ( Edward G. Robinson - deceased ) is 2642 days



From 12/22/1912 ( Claudia Alta "Lady Bird" Taylor Johnson ) To 3/26/2004 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 33332 days

33332 = 16666 + 16666

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/2011 ( --- ) is 16666 days



From 4/19/1973 ( premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" & premiere US film "Soylent Green" ) To 3/26/2004 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 11299 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/9/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: Voyager"::"Remember" ) is 11299 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

USA 10 March 2004 (premiere)

UK 26 March 2004










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708956

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Star Trek: Voyager (TV series 1995–2001)

Remember (#3.6)


Kate Mulgrew ... Captain Kathryn Janeway


Lieutenant Torres starts having vivid dreams about another life, another love and another planet.


Release Date: 9 October 1996 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708956/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Voyager"

Remember (1996)


[B'Elanna has told Chakotay of her recurrent dreams, causing her to oversleep]

Commander Chakotay: So I assume I won't have to write up a report on your chronic oversleeping?

Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres: If you say a word about this to anyone...

Commander Chakotay: I know. You'll rip my heart out and eat it raw. Your secret's safe with me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708956/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: Voyager"

Remember (1996)


B'Elanna Torres: I know that it's easier for you to believe that I'm crazy, or hallucinating. But this woman shared her life, her whole identity with me. I was with her every step of the way, as she convinced herself that what she did - betraying the man she loved, playing her part in a massacre - that it was all somehow for the good of Enaran society. She showed me everything, no apologies, no request for forgiveness - just the truth.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0017458/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Sol Roth (Character)

from Soylent Green (1973)

Soylent Green (1973)


Sol: There was a world, once, you punk.

Det. Thorn: Yes, so you keep telling me.

Sol: I was there. I can prove it.

Det. Thorn: I know, I know. When you were young, people were better.

Sol: Aw, nuts. People were always rotten. But the world 'was' beautiful.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000064/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Edward G. Robinson

Date of Birth

12 December 1893

Date of Death

26 January 1973

Birth Name

Emmanuel Goldenberg










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


Can you see it?
Yes.
Isn't it beautiful?
Oh. Yes.
I told you.
How could I know?
How could I...?
How could I ever imagine?
Horrible.
Simonson.
Soylent.
Listen to me. Thorn.
Thorn. Listen.
I can't hear him.
Do something. Damn it!
Yes. Sol.
You've got to prove it, Thorn.
Go to the Exchange.
Please, Thorn.
You've got to prove it. Thorn.
The Exchange.
Go to...