Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mail call.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:50:09 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: The torment of lost privacy

To: "Kerry Burgess"


I feel envious of Taylor in The Planet of The Apes; the monkeys threw him in a cage, but at least they were considerate enough to through in Nova with him. I wish I had a Nova in my cage, but I wouldn't wish this lunacy on anyone, especially someone I was so crazy about. So all I can do is dream. And she was beautiful. I am attracted to women that grew up here in the States, but the ones that really drive me crazy are the ones that still have the accent of their native country. Some of them don't so much drive me crazy when they talk, but others just drive me nuts. I know it when I hear it, but I can't so much describe it in words yet.


I knew with a high-degree of certainly someone was interfering with my attempts to get to know her, and I could tell that people at Microsoft were involved somehow. I began to wonder if it was a career-limiting move at Microsoft to be in an interracial marriage.

How I wish I was out of this damned cage.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html

Timecop


You didn't answer my question.
- Are you gonna take this job?|- I think so.
Is this T.E.C. Thing dangerous?
I don't bake cookies for a living.
Will you have to travel?
Not the way you think.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337697/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Prince and Me (2004)


Eddie: [reading Shakespeare's 148 sonnet] "O me! What eyes hath love put in my head/ Which have no correspondence with true sight?/ Or if they have where is my judgment fled/ That censures falsely what they see aright?" It's beautiful.

Paige: It's gibberish. I have no idea what he's saying.

Eddie: Well, he's saying that love is magical, and that it makes people look at each other in an unspoiled way, without judgment.

Paige: Why doesn't he just say that? Why can't people just say what they mean?

Eddie: Well, people rarely say what they mean. That's the interesting part, is... is what's going on underneath the surface. See, take line. The sun itself sees not until heaven clears. What does that mean to you?

Paige: That the sun can't shine when it's cloudy.

Eddie: No. You're being too literal. See, don't just go for the obvious. See, all these words, they have multiple meanings, and you have to explore the possibilities and then make your choice. See, like the word "sun", that could mean the actual sun, or it can mean light. But then "light" can mean knowledge or reason.

Paige: That could go on forever.

Eddie: Yes. Yes, it could. But I think in this case it means reason. And then "heaven" may refer to the pearly gates, or it could mean a state of being, you know, like being happy or in love. So now read it again, taking in all the possibilities, and tell me what you think it means.

Paige: The sun itself sees not until heaven clears. I guess it means that love blinds you. And when you're in love, you can't think reasonably.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065462/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)


Nova: Taylor!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0604543

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Honey West (TV series 1965–1966)

It's Earlier Than You Think (#1.19)


Anne Francis ... Honey West


A bullet-riddled collector hands Honey what appears to be an 1865 newspaper, which he hints is a forgery, but he dies before explaining how he knows. Honey and Sam must keep the paper away from thieves, deliver it to its rightful owner, and determine whether it is really a forgery.


Release Date: 21 January 1966 (USA)










From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) is 160 days

160 = 80 + 80

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/21/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Honey West"::"It's Earlier Than You Think" ) is 80 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) is 160 days

160 = 80 + 80

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/21/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Trials of O'Brien"::"A Horse Called Destiny" ) is 80 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) is 160 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/11/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Andy Griffith Show"::"A Singer in Town" ) is 160 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 1666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/26/1970 ( premiere US film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" ) is 1666 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 1666 days

1666 = 833 + 833

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/13/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "I Dream of Jeannie"::"Please, Don't Feed the Astronauts" ) is 833 days



From 2/4/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dear Phoebe"::"Mind Over Muscle" ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 9549 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 2/4/1955 ( premiere US film "The Racers" ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 9549 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 1686 days

1686 = 843 + 843

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/23/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"By Any Other Name" ) is 843 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 5015 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1979 ( premiere US film "The Amityville Horror" ) is 5015 days



From 4/5/1952 ( Mitch Pileggi ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 10584 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 6/11/1969 ( premiere US film "True Grit" ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 4308 days

4308 = 2154 + 2154

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/1971 ( Susan Smith ) is 2154 days



From 8/25/1930 ( Sean Connery ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and Kerry Wayne Burgess circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 who were both serving the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because as a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 3035 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/23/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "M*A*S*H"::"Mail Call" ) is 3035 days



From 9/12/1959 ( premiere US TV series "Bonanza" & premiere US TV series "The Deputy" ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 7868 days

7868 = 3934 + 3934

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 12/10/1969 ( premiere US film "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" ) is 3934 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 6/27/1994 ( as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan I am the pilot and plane crash survivor along with Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal that caused the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) is 4839 days

4839 = 2419 + 2420

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 10/17/1965 ( premiere US TV series "An Enemy of the State" ) is 2419 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 10/17/1965 ( premiere US TV series "An Enemy of the State" ) is 2420 days



From 6/12/1959 ( premiere US film "The Horse Soldiers" ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 7960 days

7960 = 3980 + 3980

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 1/25/1970 ( premiere US film "MASH" ) is 3980 days



From 11/15/1957 ( Ray McKinnon ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 8534 days

8534 = 4267 + 4267

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/9/1977 ( the United States Navy warship USS Pegasus PHM 1 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 4267 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 239 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1966 ( premiere US film "Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N." ) is 239 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 12/1/1984 ( the United States Navy warship USS Taylor FFG 50 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - departing in 1986 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 3rd Class the first United States Navy fleet assignment beginning in December 1984 of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 1344 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 11/7/1962 ( Richard Nixon proclaims "you don't have Nixon to kick around anymore" ) is 1344 days



From 10/24/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Kojak" ) To 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) is 2712 days

2712 = 1356 + 1356

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/1969 ( I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) is 1356 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 9650 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 8/4/1985 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess - deceased ) is 9650 days



From 3/28/1981 ( Julia Stiles ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 9917 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 4/27/1986 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Philip Marlowe, Private Eye"::"Blackmailers Don't Shoot" ) is 9917 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005466

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Julia Stiles

Born: Julia O'Hara Stiles March 28, 1981


The Bourne Ultimatum 2007

Nicky Parsons


The Bourne Supremacy 2004

Nicky


The Prince and Me 2004

Paige Morgan


The Bourne Identity 2002

Nicolette










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0638353

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

M*A*S*H (TV series 1972–1983)

Mail Call (#2.23)


Alan Alda ... Captain Benjamin Franklin Pierce


Margaret talks marriage to Frank while Hawkeye tries to trick him into a phony stock investment , Klinger tries to convince Col. Blake that a 'death in the family' letter came for him (Klinger) in the mail bag, and a drunk Trapper tries to go AWOL to be with his family.


Release Date: 23 February 1974 (USA)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/prince-and-me-script-transcript.html


The Prince And Me


I know that that's
a corny schoolgirl fantasy...
...but what if the fantasy
actually became true and...
What if there really
is a handsome prince?
- Miss Morgan...
- But he's a really good kisser.
And...
- What if you just know you're in love?
- Miss Morgan...
And all the things you thought were
important don't matter anymore,
because the most important
thing is to be with him.
- Miss Morgan.
- Then it's not some silly fantasy.
It's actually real.
I mean, don't you think those
two people should be together?
- Yes.
- Yes.
Yes.
I do too.
Hi. Where's Eddie?
Oh, you mean Prince Ate-My-
Triscuits-and-Didn't-Replace-Them?
He left after his last final.
Someone dropped
that off for you.
- Where are you going?
- Denmark.
- Why?
- It's in the note.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232

United Airlines Flight 232

United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight from Stapleton International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, with continuing service to Philadelphia International Airport. On July 19, 1989, the DC-10 (Registration N1819U) operating the route crash-landed in Sioux City, Iowa, after suffering catastrophic failure of its tail-mounted engine, which led to the loss of all flight controls. 111 people died in the accident


The crew guided the crippled jet to Sioux Gateway Airport and lined it up for landing on one of the runways. However, without flight controls, they were unable to slow down for landing, and were forced to attempt landing at much too high a speed and rate of descent. On touchdown, the aircraft broke apart, caught fire, and rolled over. The largest section came to rest in a cornfield next to the runway.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/prince-and-me-script-transcript.html


The Prince And Me


What are all the pins for?
The few red ones
are where I've been,
and all the green ones
are where I want to go.
Ecuador, El Salvador.
They're not exactly
tourist destinations, are they?
No, but they're all the places
that Doctors Without Borders
brings good medical care
and vaccinations
and clean drinking water. What?
Nothing.
I just really never met someone
who makes me feel so intimidated.
And believe me, I've met my fair share
of intimidating people.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0571964

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Ray McKinnon

Born: November 15, 1957


The X-Files (TV series) 2002

Mad Wayne

– Improbable (2002) ... Mad Wayne


O Brother, Where Art Thou? 2000

Vernon T. Waldrip


The Stand (TV mini-series) 1994

Charlie Campion

– The Plague (1994) ... Charlie Campion


Needful Things 1993

Deputy Norris Ridgewick










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1349235/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Stand"

The Plague (1994)


[looking at the images of the virus outbreak]

Gen. Starkey: Look at that. It killed them in a hurry down there. Telemetry reports suggest that even the ones that managed to get their respirators and gas masks on died within 12 minutes after exposure. The rest were gone in less than five. Do you believe that?

Maj. Jalbert: Do I have a choice?

Gen. Starkey: No. Apparently none of us do. This 'Project Blue', it's nothing but a souped up version of the flu. Herbert Denninger of the Center for Diease Control in Atlanta, the Pentagon's bright boy of the week, says that once we find Campion, we'll only know if it's going to up to the outside. He says the virus will probally mutate as it passes from person to person, but that's not gonna help the people that catch it.

Maj. Jalbert: Sir, I have information that...

Gen. Starkey: [interrupting] It'll just take 'em longer to die, that's all. Most people are gonna think thay have the plain old non-lethal flu... right up to the very end, and that's the biggest break we've had so far. Now it's loose out there in the world all because a gate malfunctioned and some idiot, glorified TV repairman grabbed his family and ran for the hills. What I'd like to do more than anything else is get that coward and...

Maj. Jalbert: Sir, we found him. We located Campion. He crash-landed late last night at a gas station on the outskirts of a one-stoplight town in east Texas.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/O/O_Brother_Where_Art_Thou.html

O Brother Where Art Thou


Mama says he's bona fide.
Mmm. He give her a ring?
Yes, sir. A big 'un.
- Gold and gems.|- Mama checked it.
- It's bona fide.|- He's a suitor.
- What's his name?|- Vernon T Waldrip.
- Uncle Vernon.|- Till tomorrow.
Then he's Daddy.
I am the only daddy you got.|I am the damn pater familias.
But you ain't bona fide.










http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/Pegasus/pegasus_history.shtml

Orbital

Pegasus

Pegasus Mission History

Flight # Launch Date Vehicle Payload Result


6 June 27, 1994 Pegasus XL STEP-1 Failure










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/prince-and-me-script-transcript.html


The Prince And Me


- Mr. Prime Minister.
- Do you think being part of the EU
has been good for Denmark?
The United States of Europe
is a question of being strong together.
It's another boring photo opportunity
of an old guy walking down a carpet
answering the same questions
he answered last week.
- Where's Edvard?
- Now, you see,
he was always good for a big disaster
every few months or so.
I've got to find him.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0931701

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Dear Phoebe (TV series 1954–1955)

Mind Over Muscle (#1.22)


Release Date: 4 February 1955 (USA)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/prince-and-me-script-transcript.html


The Prince And Me


Actually, we race these.
It's a huge sport around here.
Really?
- Yeah.
- Do you mind if I have a look?
No, be our guest.
Take a look at this one.
This is my baby.
Right.
- I just put a new flywheel in there.
- Yes, I see.
You know, no matter how dirty
he races, there's no way
we're letting Keith Kopetsky
take the trophy again this year.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048531/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Racers (1955)

Country Date

USA 4 February 1955 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0171120

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Philip Marlowe, Private Eye (TV series 1983–1986)

Blackmailers Don't Shoot (#2.1)


Powers Boothe ... Philip Marlowe


Release Date: 27 April 1986 (UK)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/prince-and-me-script-transcript.html


The Prince And Me


This is blackmail.
All right, we'll have to make
other concessions then.
Is there no end
to the workers' demands?
Our government must refuse
to give in to the unions at all costs.
I appreciate your ardor, Thomas,
but I assure you they are very serious
about the deadline.










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/080522-N-XXXXX-010.jpg

Navy.mil [ PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE BILL GATES-AL QAEDA TERRORIST NETWORK ]

The Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

080522-N-XXXXX-010 PACIFIC (May 22, 2008) Crew members aboard USS George Washington (CVN 73) conduct comprehensive firefighting efforts to extinguish a fire that spread to several spaces via cableways, creating extreme heat and smoke. The crew was able to contain the fire while limiting shipboard damage and preventing any serious injuries to the crew. The cause of the fire and the extent of the damage are currently under investigation as the ship continues on course for San Diego. U.S. Navy photo (Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

080522-N-XXXXX-010










http://www.tv.com/the-x-files/tooms/episode/511/trivia.html

tv.com

The X-Files

Season 1, Episode 21

Tooms

Air Date

Friday April 22, 1994

Quotes


Skinner: Have you read this report? Do you believe them?

Smoking Man: Of course I do.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probable%20cause


probable cause


(law) evidence sufficient to warrant an arrest










http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/20/national/main1914013.shtml

CBS News.com

AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 20, 2006


"Pat, did you get her check before she left?" Rove quipped to the GOP group's executive director, Pat Robbins, as the crowd of 300 laughed, the newspaper reported.

"I don't question the patriotism of our critics. Many are hardworking public servants who are doing the best they can. Some of them are people looking for a free meal," Rove said, drawing more laughs.



http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-08-20-sheehan-protest_x.htm


Updated 8/20/2006 10:14 AM ET


Rove was speaking to the Associated Republicans of Texas, and ticket prices started at $200.


"Pat, did you get her check before she left?" Rove quipped to the GOP group's executive director, Pat Robbins, as the crowd of 300 laughed, the newspaper reported.

"I don't question the patriotism of our critics. Many are hardworking public servants who are doing the best they can. Some of them are people looking for a free meal," Rove said, drawing more laughs.



http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/19/AR2006081901000.html

The Washington Post

Sheehan, Others Protest at Rove Event

By ANGELA K. BROWN

The Associated Press

Sunday, August 20, 2006; 1:35 AM

AUSTIN, Texas -- Chanting "Try Rove for treason," Cindy Sheehan and more than 50 other war protesters disrupted a reception before President Bush's top adviser Karl Rove spoke at a fundraiser Saturday.


"Pat, did you get her check before she left?" Rove quipped to the GOP group's executive director, Pat Robbins, as the crowd of 300 laughed, the newspaper reported.

"I don't question the patriotism of our critics. Many are hardworking public servants who are doing the best they can. Some of them are people looking for a free meal," Rove said, drawing more laughs.



http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/20/national/main1914013.shtml

CBS News.com

AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 20, 2006

'Peace Mom' Hurls Words At Karl Rove

One Arrested During Sheehan-Led Protest At Texas Republican Event

By Scott Conroy

(AP) Chanting "Try Rove for treason," Cindy Sheehan and more than 50 other war protesters disrupted a reception before President Bush's top adviser Karl Rove spoke at a fundraiser Saturday.


Police then ordered the group to leave, but some protesters had paid for rooms for the night. Those protesters went upstairs, including Sheehan.

One protester slipped inside the ballroom during the dinner but was escorted out after shouting about men and women dying, the Austin American-Statesman reported in its Sunday editions.

"Pat, did you get her check before she left?" Rove quipped to the GOP group's executive director, Pat Robbins, as the crowd of 300 laughed, the newspaper reported.

"I don't question the patriotism of our critics. Many are hardworking public servants who are doing the best they can. Some of them are people looking for a free meal," Rove said, drawing more laughs.