Friday, June 24, 2011

Interesting hills and valleys.




I started thinking specifically about me being on that roof because of a flood and then I read the other stuff I noted before it. I find that compelling because I was only looking for the part I wrote about imagining having to climb on that roof and I started thinking about that part after I scanned a headline about an asteroid that is supposed to fly near the planet Earth in the next few days. So thinking about that and "Bracing for close encounter with asteroid" and before I found these details in my journal that I was looking for, I started thinking that the delivery mechanism for the zombie plague is an asteroid. Or at least, I was thinking as I told people in the past after I make my pending time travel jump, that was the story in the newspapers. All the news media reports that the zombie apocalypse started because of an asteroid that hit the Pacific Ocean about thirty miles west of the coast of Washington State. As I imagined it, I saw the water from the tsunami approach my location but it stopped short of where I live. I thought further about how if I had stayed in downtown Seattle, and instead of moving, then the tsunami would have got me too. I also today, during the course of my pursuit of this line thought, discovered another compelling detail about where I live compared to Queen Anne hill. So as I told them after I make my pending time travel jump, I saw the zombies appear. They came out of the tsunami waters. The people who were killed by the tsunami became zombies. People in cemeteries that were flooded also converted to zombies and rose from the gravesites and began feasting on live human beings. The catastrophe was - will be - a lot more grotesque that what you see on television and movies. The zombies are fast and they do more than just take a quick bite. Maybe this what happens first. They need to convert as many humans as possible very quickly so the zombies on the leading edge of the zombie blitzkrieg will only take a quick bite out of a human and then move on to convert as many as possible. The plague does quickly consume the state of Washington so that makes sense.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/24/10 1:35 AM
I have also been thinking today again about why I do not have the power of flight. I am just here to observe. If these people are impressed by a powerful demonstration of force by me then that makes my assignment useless because they would behave differently around me, since they are assuredly cowards.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/24/10 1:38 AM
I think about that power of levitation flight without machines such as with "Superman" because of the context of my thoughts were so persistent of me gaining the power of flight and I would live over in the Olympic Mountains for a while during the time I am waiting for something else to happen here. In terms of context, I write that in the sense of how my thoughts were just as persistent as the thoughts about Tiger, WA, and so I wonder now how some future insight is going to connect with that.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/24/10 1:49 AM
But I also had the power of invisibility. And not just invisible. I was literally no longer part of the physical universe although I could still interact with it in certain aspects.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/24/10 1:52 AM
I actually gained the power of invisibility first and my power of levitation flight did not come along for a while. I mainly just found a place of seclusion in the mountains and enjoyed the peace and quiet and stayed away from humans for the most part. I had an invisible house to live in. After I gained the power of "Superman" flight I moved to a higher elevation and had another invisible house higher up in the mountains.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/24/10 4:03 PM
Scanning the headlines just now and reading about the Lake Delhi dam that failed in Iowa and that was threatening to flood some towns reminds me of an extended line of thought when I was walking back from the store yesterday. I walked to the point where that low ravine is formed in front of the


store and I suddenly started imagined how it would seem to see a torrent of water start flowing through that low-lying area. I thought about it for at least the entire time it took me to walk through that area and up the other side of the low area where


intersect. I remember looking around and thinking of how I would manage to climb up on the roof of a surrounding building, such as the auto parts store on the east edge of the


parking lot and I looked at a tree wondering if I could climb that and then jump over to the patio cover or whatever it is that extends from the building and I decided that I probably would not be able to make it across. I then thought about how that metal covering was probably too hot to hold on to for very long anyway. I did imagine being stuck up there on that roof overnight though and I was thinking about the food I was carrying and how I would ration that food while I was stuck there on that roof.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 July 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/11 7:04 PM
I just looked outside my window for about the first time since around sunrise this morning and I see now that the ground is almost covered solid with hail stones about the size of peas. I can see rooftops in the distance that have a thick layer of accumulation on the surface. I heard what I thought was heavy rain about ten or fiften minutes before I looked out the window, because I was thinking about walking to the grocery store before it got too dark, and I guess what I was hearing was the hail. There still seems to be rain falling but I can't really tell.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2011 excerpt ends]