Sunday, June 26, 2011

Remember this, zombies. You will be tested on it later.




http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/458933


Night of the Comet (1984)


Doris? Reggie's on the phone.
She's not having car trouble?
She's gonna be out all night with her science class at the observatory.
I know everything.
Yeah, hi, Doris. - What's this about a science class, Regina?


Well, you want me to do better in science, don't you?
I want you home in five minutes after you finish work.
If you wanna watch the comet, you can do it here.
Look, Doris. I have 18 years ...
Look, Doris. Like, I'm 18, okay, and I can watch the comet wherever I want to watch the comet.
Here, Samantha, you and your sister share a lot of secrets.
I want you to share this one with her.
If it were up to me, I couldn't care less what she did.
But if your father makes it back home without some Sandinista
blowing his brains out,


he's gonna hold me responsible for any kind of trouble
you two girls get into.
What we have here is a chain of command.
The Major jumps on me, I jump on you.
Did you get that? Okay.
- Now, are you going to join the party? - Join the party for what Doris?
So I can watch Chuck from across the street
stick his hands down your pants?
I think that's something Daddy should know.
Chuck's a nice guy. He's certainly nice to be with

while Daddy's down in Banana Land.
You were born with an asshole, Doris. You don't need Chuck.
Looks like a real nice crowd we have out here tonight.
Sarah, Chucky.
Hey, where have you been? You're gonna miss everything. It's going to start.
Oh, kids. I'll never marry another man with kids.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Hector: Are you all right? My name's Hector. What's yours?

Regina: Just leave me alone, okay?

Hector: Look, I - I know we got off on the wrong foot, but considering what the alternative is, I think we should try to get along. What do you say? Listen, this is no time for an attitude problem. Your little sister seems to be taking this a lot better than you.

Regina: That's because she doesn't know what's going on.

Hector: And you do, I suppose.

Regina: Whatever is going on isn't just here. It's everywhere. She thinks we're going to be rescued, the our dad's going to come back from Honduras with the goddamn Green Berets.










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/trial_9.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Trial

After Susan was arrested for the murders of Michael and Alex, she was held without bail at the York County Jail. On the evening that Susan was arrested, Bev and Linda Russell hired David Bruck, a Columbia, South Carolina attorney specializing in death penalty cases, to represent Susan. The Russells would eventually be forced to mortgage their home in order to pay for Bruck's services.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/458933


Night of the Comet (1984)


You were born with an asshole, Doris. You don't need Chuck.
Looks like a real nice crowd we have out here tonight.