Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fluid-based reality.




What I wanted to describe yesterday, when I was already half-drunk, having drank several bottles of beer, is about how reality seems to be shaped by my time traveler communications. A thought occurred to me strongly sometime in the early morning yesterday or later in the day the day before, and that thought was consistent with an observation I made while watching that video I described.

I do not record here that specific thought and I guess I never will record that specific thought in my time-traveler journal.

So I do not record that specific detail in my time-traveler record then that detail was not manufactured in my mind because of what I call the time-traveler effect.

Rather, that specific detail, that became reality, seemed to be almost telepathic in nature, as though a person who has my time traveler journal - from *after* I make my time traveler jump to the past date of 3 March 2003 - thought about what I write here now in my journal, and then that recipient watched that video, either several years ago or just a few days ago, or both, and the reason I had that thought was because I somehow sensed what that other person thought.

The telepathic or clairvoyant link to the recipient of my time traveler journal is one notion I have thought of many times. Another is that I have some kind of spooky connection to other time travelers.

As for fluid-based reality, the notion in my mind is that reality is shaped because of an absence of information associated with my time-traveler excursions. If I do not define a detail then some mechanism shapes reality to conform to the details I describe.

Perhaps I am learning again a power that I slowly became aware of over the course of my life and then, in 1998, my mind was trained to forget all that, as part of a scientific study by scientists to determine just what kind of power I possess with my mind.