Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lucky for you I have such fast reflexes.




I don't know what this means in terms of the near future from today. I have not given you enough information here for you to know what is my point.

I might be chasing myself in time-traveler-circles again but even that notion is growing weak because of the fact that I cannot cause something to happen simply by writing about it here. Or I can. The reason the snowstorm did not happen, which was improbable anyway, became even more improbable because just today I wrote in my journal that I was lying about it in my journal.

What I continue to struggle with is the events that happen around me because of the time traveler effect, which includes the fact that other people who time travel with me will also experience that effect, and the premeditated criminal activity that is directed at my person on a daily basis here in anti-American insurgent force controlled King County Washington State.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:35 PM
This reminds me of a very clear dream I awoke from somewhere between 3:40 AM and 3:45 AM a while back. I remember the dream clearly and there was a lot of detail to it but this part stands out because I had just slammed down the hood of that red 1967 Ford pickup and I was running into the house nearby that I do not recognize from any past experience. After I slammed the hood of the pickup, I realized that I was still holding the oil dipstick and so I left it there and ran into the house because the rain was about to start. I remember getting to the door and the rain started just as I was opening the door. It was some kind of rain and snow mix but that isn't quite it. It was snow that was falling as rain and I could hear it hitting the ground. Or hitting the asphalt. I am not certain why but there seemed to be asphalt in front of that house and I could hear the rain-snow-slush hitting the asphalt just as I entered the house.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/16/07 9:56 AM
Anyway, as for the dream within a dream that I was describing to someone in the dream. I was riding my bicycle along a paved trail fairly fast. I think it was a blue bicycle, which may mean it was that Schwinn I used to drive. One detail I have been puzzling over the past few hours is that I eventually was able to match the image in my mind with a place I have seen here locally but yet, even though there appearance is virtually identical, I still cannot feel it was the same place. I find myself puzzling a lot about that and I can't really explain it as well as I want to. As for the event in the dream, some of it I don't understand how I know it. The part I don't understand is how I knew there was a curve in the trail. That is important in the dream because in the dream, just before I reached that 90-degree bend in the trail, I entered a fog bank and had zero visibility. That curve was there because going straight led straight over a large cliff onto a rocky surface below, not unlike that little bay-shaped area in front of the Seattle P-I building on the waterfront. Except in the dream, it was a very high cliff and probably would have been fatal to go over. The only reason I didn't go over it, and I don't fully understand this, is that as soon as I entered the fog bank, I saw two, maybe three, shadowy figures in there with me, with doesn't make much sense because I had zero visibility. But yet, I saw them and as result, I slammed on the brakes and stopped about an inch from the edge.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 January 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 26, 2006 4:42:03 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 26, 2006


One day, I "launched" my '67 blue Chev. out onto Hicks Road. Earlier, I had been doing something with the front wheels and apparently, I forgot to tighten the lug nuts. I got about a half mile down the road and the front end started shaking violently. Just as I was about to cross over this small wooden bridge, I saw the left front wheel shot up and away down to the edge of the creek I was about to pass over. The truck dropped over to the left a little bit and I managed to keep it from running off the bridge where I stopped on the other side. I left a groove in the road from that incident.

That happened again sometime later on the way to school. Micheal had told me something looked wrong with the left wheel but I drove anyway. Shortly after that, I saw that familar sight of the wheel shooting up and away to the left as the front end slammed into the pavement.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Didn't start feeling alert until 9 am. That's when I realized I had a doctor's appt at 10am and I didn't know where it was. They sent me a map with driving directions but I had no idea which bus got there. I could have found it in 2 minutes if I had an internet connection, but I did not. I knew there was some kind of automated line for Metro but I didn't know the number or even if it would give me the info I needed. I imagined I would spend 30 minutes standing around on the phone and still not know what I needed to know. According to the map, the office was somewhere about 3.5 miles away. Two years ago, I could run that far in a half hour and I figured I could probably walk it now and get there no more than half an hour late. I was 18 minutes late. The doctor examined the hip injury from when I was in the Navy. I can't remember when the injury actually occurred. There were several things that could have caused it. I think I may have slammed into the bulwark when I was trying to avoid the anchor chain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1-01 - 33 (Pilot) 10/18/04


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season1/galactica-101.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)


OC Pilot: (O.S.) one other thing, Boomer: I've got a Dr. Amarak onboard. He claims he has an urgent matter to discuss with the President. He's been driving me crazy.

Boomer: Olympic Carrier, can you be more specific?

OC Pilot: (O.S.) I'm afraid I can't. He says he knows something about a traitor in our midst, and he's unwilling to share any more than that.

Colonial one

Baltar: Madam President, I strongly recommend that we cut off all wireless communication with that ship right away.

Roslin: W-what- why, why?

Baltar: Look, forgive me for being rude, (slaps the table) but wake up, all right?! The only reason the Olympic Carrier is still flying is because the Cylons let them survive. They've been tracking that ship all along. There's probably a cyclon agent aboard right now!

Roslin: Calm down! Start over.

Baltar: Please, Madam President, I implore you, listen to me. Cut off radio communication with that ship before they send, via broadcast signal, another computer virus to infect our ship, shortly before they blow us all up.

Roslin: Commander Adama, are you on the line?

Adama: Cut off the speakers, put it through the line. (picks up the phone) Yes, Madam President, and I'm inclined to agree with Dr. Baltar.

Roslin: Good, so do I.

Billy: Thank the gods you're with us.

Baltar: God's got nothing to do with this.

Galactica - Command

Duella: Boomer, Galactica. Your orders are to jam all transmissions from the Oympic Carrier. No further voice contact is authorized.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


No. No. I'm sorry.
You're saying that an entire squad
of U.S. Army soldiers
was hypnotized into believing
that Raymond Shaw
deserved the Medal of Honor.
And that somehow,
thanks to your dream,
you're the only one
who knows the truth.
Major Marco, you will stay clear
of Congressman Shaw.