Saturday, June 18, 2011

And the crowd goes wild.




My trip from the time travel portal is what decontaminates my personally because everyone out here in Seattle Washington is under the effect of the plague and the plague has been working for a while. It only needs some kind of catalyst to turn it into a blaze. I think it is designed similar to a fuel-air explosive, to use a crude analogy. The fuel spreads as vapor and then the ignition occurs and all that vapor that spread far and wide explodes and Microsoft's Bill Gates murders a few million people.

The portal only works for my biological presence. I cannot even take other people with me on this first trip for me personally. Other people with have a portal appear for them but not very many people now will even get the opportunity to choose to walk into the portal.

I keep thinking I will be here for a while after the conflagration starts and that I am guessing is going to happen. I can only describe what I think is going to happen and how I know that I do not know. For a while I was thinking that I would only wait around here and watch what I can see in my limited area but mainly I would monitor television news reports from people outside this plague area of Seattle Washington State. Now I am thinking that I will make my own reports from what I can see from outside my windows in the location I travel to, which I have been thinking is a large shopping mall, just as in the movies. From there I will post reports to the internet not unlike I am doing now.

I have been thinking for a while that after I make my time travel jump to the past date of 3 March 2003 and live for a while in Bellevue Washington, which has already happened - in the past - I will sometimes talk on the telephone to my brother's wife because she is a researcher on this project. I describe how after sleeping that first night, I wake up and see that I have lost twelve pounds of body mass while asleep. That is the effect of the portal returning my body to better physical condition. I was also thinking recently that even back in 2004 when I finished that Ironman triathlon course in Coeur d'Alene Idaho I could have cut off at least one hour from my finish time if I had stopped eating regularly at McDonald's. That was one hour just from eating better food. Then if I had not eaten that unhealthful food I might have cut off another two hours because my training sessions would have improved and I would have gotten more healthful effect from my training for the Ironman triathlon.

Since I am a time traveler, I am aware of details because, as a time traveler, this all has already happened to my future self.

After I wrote about that cup of coffee in 2008, I did remember another time I spilled a cup of coffee. I was getting a cup of coffee at a kiosk at Microsoft and I accidentally knocked over the cup the woman handed to me and it spilled all over the counter. The other woman came around the counter to clean it up and she was glaring at me and I didn't blame her for glaring at me because that was quite a mess.

Eventually, a salvo of nuclear bombs are dropped onto my location here because the plague begins to spread outside this area.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:28 PM Thursday, May 22, 2008


Bird Dog, I spilled a cup of coffee today. It just kept falling. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want it to fall. I can't remember ever spilling a cup of coffee before in my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 7:07 AM
Bird Dog, I spilled a cup of coffee today. It just kept falling. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want it to fall. I can't remember ever spilling a cup of coffee before in my life.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/08 7:45 AM
I had a dream just before I woke up and I was clearly looking at my oxygen mask that I was wearing in a U.S. military fighter jet and that oxygen mask was starting to crumble apart.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2008 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 10/5/1962 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Dr. No" ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 16666 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/2011 ( --- ) is 16666 days



From 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) To 6/20/2011 ( --- ) is 1124 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/30/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Hogan's Heroes"::"No Names Please" ) is 1124 days



From 3/12/1971 ( premiere US film "The Andromeda Strain" ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 13586 days

13586 = 6793 + 6793

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" ) is 6793 days





http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=37696

Navy.mil

Assessment of Damage Nearing Completion Following USS George Washington Fire at Sea

Story Number: NNS080606-32 Release Date: 6/6/2008 9:00:00 PM

From Pacific Fleet Public Affairs

SAN DIEGO (NNS) -- Commander, U.S. Pacific Fleet released the below statement surrounding the damage assessment of the USS George Washington (CVN 73) following a fire at sea on Thursday, May 22:

Navy officials have nearly completed a comprehensive damage assessment following the shipboard fire aboard George Washington that occurred on May 22 while at sea. The source of the fire has not yet been determined, but the fire was located in a ventilation intake/exhaust trunk that led from the lower decks of the ship to a ventilation port on the ship's outer hull several decks above. In addition to providing a ventilation path for non-critical machinery components that are located below the ship's waterline, the trunk has numerous piping and cabling runs located within it.

Damage to USS George Washington is primarily electrical in nature with some associated structural and mechanical repairs required. Fire and heat affected electrical cabling and components running through approximately 80 spaces of the more than 3800 total spaces on the carrier. The heat generated by the fire damaged a small portion of interior structural plating which will require either repair or replacement. Piping and related valves that were exposed to heat from the fire have been inspected and will require a minimal amount of repairs. Electrical cables in the vicinity of the intake/exhaust trunk were damaged and will require repair and in some cases, replacement.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055928/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dr. No (1962)

Country Date

UK 5 October 1962 (London) (premiere)
USA 8 May 1963





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055928

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Dr. No (1962)

Release Date: 8 May 1963 (USA)

Plot: James Bond's investigation of a missing colleague in Jamaica leads him to the island of the mysterious Dr. No and a scheme to end the US space program.

Sean Connery ... James Bond





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._No_(film)

Dr. No (film)

Release date(s)

5 October 1962 (UK)

8 May 1963 (USA)

Dr. No (1962), starring Sean Connery, is the first James Bond film.


In the film, James Bond is sent to Jamaica on an investigation into the death of a fellow British agent. The murder trail leads him to the underground base of Dr. Julius No, who is plotting to disrupt an early American space launch with a radio beam weapon. The film does not depict Bond earning his Double-0 status, which grants him a licence to kill; instead, it presents Bond as a seasoned veteran.

Dr. No was produced with a low budget, but was a financial success, leading to a series of films that continues to this day. Dr. No also launched a successful genre of "secret agent" films that flourished in the 1960s. Many of the iconic aspects of a typical James Bond film were established in Dr. No, beginning with what is known as the gun barrel sequence, an introduction to the character through the view of a gun barrel, and a highly stylized main title sequence


John Strangways, the British Intelligence Station Chief in Jamaica, is ambushed and killed by three assassins while leaving a bridge game. As a result, MI6 agent James Bond (007) goes to the British Intelligence headquarters. There, Bond is briefed by his chief, "M", with orders to investigate Strangways' disappearance, and to determine whether it is related to his cooperation with the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) on a case involving the disruption of Cape Canaveral rocket launches by radio jamming.










http://www.tv.com/hogans-heroes/no-names-please/episode/155216/recap.html

tv.com

Hogan's Heroes

Season 4, Episode 10

No Names Please

Air Date

November 30, 1968


Right after Hogan helps a journalist escape from the Germans, an American paper tells of Hogan's operations at his camp.





http://www.tv.com/hogans-heroes/no-names-please/episode/155216/trivia.html

tv.com

Hogan's Heroes

Season 4, Episode 10

No Names Please

Air Date

November 30, 1968

Quotes


Hobson: There's a war goin' on, ya know.

Hogan: Newkirk, did you hear that?

Newkirk: Yeah, I knew there was somethin' bloody unusual goin' on.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Gremlins (1984)



Sheriff Frank: Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Billy Peltzer: Well, you see, this is before it enters the pupal stage.

Deputy Brent: The pupal stage?