Sunday, June 19, 2011

You're in my way out.




Sometime about 6 PM or 7 PM my time I was thinking again about that dream I wrote about that happened to me in early 2004. I have referenced it many times before now but what I have not indicated until now is that the person I referred to, the "guy that was on the same team as I" in the dream literally resembled a person I worked with at Microsoft up until the point I gave my notice to quit in late January 2004. He resembles one of the actors who was chopped up by the helicopter towards the ending of the 2007 film "28 Weeks Later." I saw a racketeering work that also had a look-alike of him but I can't recall that work now because I am half-drunk and I wish I had about a dozen more bottles of beer because a twelve-pack doesn't really cut it any more.

So anyway, I am probably forgetting some of the important details I wanted to note here. What I was thinking earlier this evening, about 6 PM or 7 PM my time, is that I was having dreams that are the result of the time traveler effect, or simply, that I am dreaming about the orders I was given in 1998 and that I was aware of even before that but only until the latter part of 1997 did I get confirmation that I would be the United States Marine who would be given the assignment.

As I was thinking earlier this evening, I am going to be standing on a hill north of downtown Seattle, sometime in the future from this present day, a hill I have identified as Queen Anne in Seattle Washington. As with the field reporter in that scene in the 8 December 2003 "Battlestar Galactica" television miniseries, I will stand there on that hill and outside and with cameras that I have set up, and I will stand there, in a point of view similar to the 2003 film "Paycheck" and I will stand there and I will describe to my microphone and the video cameras I have set up to create a three hundred sixty degree camera video presentation, that I hear the sonic booms of the MIRV's as they approach downtown Seattle a few miles in the distance and that I can see clearly from my vantage point that is about the same elevation as the top of the Seattle Space Needle, which is also in the camera view. I stand there waiting for the multiple impacts and I laugh over my radio circuit about how similar that is to the year 2005 when I am sitting in Gas Works Park. Before the strike, my orders over my radio circuit are to proceed to that high rise building and take down the United States flag and I have thought a lot about that during the day earlier today.

I also thought extensively about the point after I hear the sonic booms that signal the arrival of the nuclear bomb equipped MIRV's. What I wonder about is whether I continue to stare at the skyline of downtown Seattle and become afflicted with flash-blindness or if I cover my eyes at that point and then wait for the explosions, and with only a few seconds before the shockwave hits me, I uncover my eyes to witness the inferno of the nuclear bombs after they explode.

So as I was thinking today, back around 6 PM or 7 PM, the reason I saw that coworker and the reason why those people seem unconcerned, is because they are zombies. Zombies do not understand what nuclear bombs are.

Meanwhile, I have been thinking extensively about another invasion that will happen farther east of here. I think extensively, on a periodic basis, about how those invading forces will race down the interstate highway I-15 in the state of Montana and they will establish and air defense perimeter that will be successfully lethal against our United States of America air defenses. For one reason, our continental defense forces are currently compromised to the extent that the invading forces will have no problem establishing their defense perimeter. There will be resistance within the invasion zone but the resistance will be ineffective. I think about I-15 because that is their western-most perimeter. I am not so clear on their eastern most perimeter, of that particular invasion force, but I feel certain they will capture all of Montana and most if not all of North Dakota. If they capture all of North Dakota, I don't think they will capture all of Minnesota. The southern extent will be into Wyoming and South Dakota and maybe even farther. They are not concerned about losses of their invading troops. They have a lot of send over. I suspect we are going to lose at least one nuclear propulsion aircraft carrier that is currently operating in the Pacific. That is no surprise to me considering the anti-American behavior I have personally witnessed here in this area. The Seattle Washington downtown area is not really known for its United States Navy presence but there is that large United States Navy presence across the Puget Sound to the west. I have sometimes seen civilians that were obviously United States Navy sailors on liberty in downtown Seattle and they were obviously trying to make their presence known to me, as I see with other United States military forces in the area, but that observances have been rare.

As for the invading forces to the east, they are going to dig in and they are going to be in charge of United States of America territory for decades. The reason? Kill Whitey America. It is that simple. They are here to kill white America.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 27, 2006 12:52:14 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 2/27/06


There was a bunch of stuff in my dreams last night, but I only remember one part. I was also very tired when I woke up, but couldn't go back to sleep. The part of the dream I do remember is where I was walking down some stairs. It seemed to be outside, as in stairs leading down the outside of a building, a factory maybe. I am thinking it was at the end of something, a conclusion of something. I turned around after going down a couple of the stairs and was organizing some stuff, books maybe. I couldn't get them all together or something and I think I was going to have to make a second trip to bring them all down. Within the boxes and books, I pulled out a hat and put it on. It was a U.S. Navy Officer's cover.

Today I am also thinking back to that dream I had in my last days at Microsoft. I told a friend about it. I dreamed that someone had set off two bombs and I was watching the towering clouds from the explosions rising high into the atmosphere. I was baffled at how people were going around their normal business like nothing had happened. There was one person I recognized, a guy that was on the same team as I. I didn't understand why no one was concerned.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:08:57 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Microsoft makes threats; U.N. to take up issue

To: "Kerry Burgess"

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1107AP_Nuclear_Agency_Iran.html?source=mypi

VIENNA, Austria -- Microsoft threatened the United States with "harm and pain" Wednesday for its role in hauling Bill Gates before the U.N. Security Council over its nuclear program and for plans to push fellow council members to impose tough measures against the republic of uncool geeks.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, February 13, 2006 1:18:17 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Also, it is obvious that I am a control subject in a behavior patterns experiment. I do not appreciate being forced to stand up like some E-5 to a figurative H-bomb test so I can soak up the radiation and smile for the camera. I am an indepedant person with a great deal of initiative and I have a lot of important objectives to meet. So get out of my way and let me get back to work.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_Force_Reconnaissance

United States Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance

The Force Reconnaissance Companies (abbreviated as either 'Force Recon' or FORECON), are one of the United States Marine Corps's special operations "capable" forces that provide pertinent military intelligence to the command element of the Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF); supporting the landing or joint task force commanders, and their subordinate operating units of the Fleet Marine Force (FMF), either the expeditionary/amphibious forces of the Pacific (FMFPac), or Atlantic (FMFLant).


Green Operations

The principal mission of Force Recon is reconnaissance, to collect any pertinent intelligence of military importance, observe, identify and report adversaries to MAGTF commanders. Like Division Recon (also known as the Marine Recon Battalions), they imply a mixed element of amphibious reconnaissance and ground reconnaissance. These missions are known as green operations. This practice fundamentally covers a wide spectrum of reconnaissance but primarily the FORECON operators conduct deep reconnaissance.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Kellan Brody - television newscaster: We don't have any further information yet. There are no remaining ships able to leave Caprica. But no actual enemy has been sighted yet. Officials are saying there doesn't seem any doubt -

Gaius Baltar: What have I done? What am I going to do? There's no way out.

Caprica Number Six: I know.

Gaius Baltar: I'm sure you know. That's your doing, isn't it?