Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dawn of the Dead (2004)




I feel that whatever is going to happen is going to start here in Seattle Washington. I guess it could start about 10 PM on the 19th. That would make the event time as the 20th on the east coast as well as UTC. The nature of the event won't become clearly known until the next morning.

I am only just now running these numbers. I did not run any of these numbers before I first mentioned the day 20 June 2011 yesterday in my public log. First I had the idea about the day. Then I started running the numbers This day 20 June 2011 is the first future day I have felt strongly enough about to look at closer, since about the past three weeks and I cannot recall how much time before that on the one before that. I don't sit around running future dates looking for associations. Only after I start to sense something do I look close into a day and that does not happen very often.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Michael: Officer, sir, you do not want to go that way.

Kenneth: Why? What's that way?

Michael: It's pretty bad.

Andre: It's hell.

Kenneth: What about Fort Pastor?

Andre: Maybe, if you had wings.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)


Michael: Ken, that truck's not gonna make it to Fort Pastor.

Steve: No, forget the truck. That place is fucked, man. Bloodbath city.

Kenneth: How do you know?

Norma: We just came from there.

Kenneth: Is everyone there dead?

Steve: Well, dead-ish.

Kenneth: Is everyone there dead?

Steve: Yeah, in the sense that they all sort of, uh... fell down... and then got up... and started eating each other.










From 3/10/2004 ( premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 6/20/2011 ( --- ) is 2658 days

2658 = 1329 + 1329

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/23/1969 ( Warren Earl Burger in office as the fifteen Chief Justice of the United States ) is 1329 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

USA 10 March 2004 (premiere)










http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F40813FC385E1B7493C6AB178DD85F4D8685F9

The New York Times

Article Preview

BURGER IS SWORN AS CHIEF JUSTICE; WARREN PRAISED; Nixon, in Unusual Speech, Calls Retiring Court Head 'Example of Integrity' CONTINUITY IS STRESSED New Leader Vows to Defend Constitution and to Treat Poor and Rich Alike Burger Sworn as Chief Justice; Warren Praised by President

Special to The New York Times ();

June 24, 1969,

, Section , Page 1, Column , words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

WASHINGTON, June 23 -Warren E. Burger was sworn in today as the 15th Chief Justice of the United States in a ceremony that included a tribute from President Nixon to retiring Chief Justice Earl Warren.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html

Dawn Of The Dead


We need to get some food overthere.
I know. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich.