Monday, June 27, 2011

Jackie Robinson




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/3/2006 8:01 PM
If the past year has really demonstrated anything, it is the incredible irony of me trying to help these people. All those months of these zombies milling around me everywhere I go outside, and would not have even given me the time of day if that was what would have saved my life. And still it continues. Zombies. Every one of them nothing but stinking zombies.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/3/2006 8:05 PM
What would have been really funny is to have the Navy fly an F-18 over the Safeco stadium during the Microsoft company meeting. First, they could have hovered a Predator drone over the stadium for a few seconds to let everyone see it. Then, the drone would rotate towards the approaching Hornet, linger for a second, and then jump away out of view. A deep rumbling noise signals the approaching delta formation of three Hornets, which all drop a few bundles of chaff over the top of the stadium. That would have been hilarious. Those Joystick Generals would have been pissing their pants.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/23/06 5:29 AM
This woman who kicked me out here the first time has been in on it too. Just like that doctor at the VA, she wanted to make me suffer as much as possible before I died. I have no doubt that Microsoft secretly paid her to do that, just as with that doctor and all these other lunatic zombies that surround me every goddamned second of the day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 November 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/16/2006 7:49 PM
god I hate having to go outside with those whispering zombies. Standing at the goddamned bus stop in plain sight of all the zombies driving by with their zombie curiosity.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/16/2006 8:30 PM
goddamnit I hate those motherfucking zombie motherfuckers. You’re all goddamned zombies.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/1/2006 6:27 PM
These realizations make me increasingly agitated about the people around me. And who the hell knows what all these crazies are going to do. They are all pre-zombies. At any minute, they are going to turn into real zombies and I need to be ready to fight them off.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:46:16 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/21/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Poor Tom; that eats the swimming frog, the toad,
the tadpole, the wall-newt and the water; that in
the fury of his heart, when the foul fiend rages,
eats cow-dung for sallets; swallows the old rat and
the ditch-dog; drinks the green mantle of the
standing pool; who is whipped from tithing to
tithing, and stock- punished, and imprisoned; who
hath had three suits to his back, six shirts to his
body, horse to ride, and weapon to wear;
But mice and rats, and such small deer,
Have been Tom's food for seven long year.
Beware my follower. Peace, Smulkin; peace, thou fiend!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten. I wanted to leave the hospital and go back to my apartment the next day, the 5th, but they talked me out of it and I stayed there until the next day, the 6th. I didn’t know which bus would take me back to the Kent Police Department and I ended up having to walk a long ways. With a single red folder in hand, I walked all the way from the intersection of I-5 and Kent-Des Moines Road, taking a left on West Meeker Street, to the Kent Police Department where my Jeep was parked. I saw some chatter online after I got back to my apartment about how interesting it was that I wanted to leave on the 5th, which the date could have been written as 5-5-5. A few days after I got back to my apartment, I ran out of food and went for those 9 days without anything to eat. At the point of a one-way trip to a tall bridge, as a stroke of luck would have it, I discovered that the three hundred dollars in my checking account was then unfrozen and I ate that night. Maybe this happened before the starving period or after, I’m not certain. Actually it was at the end. After nine days, I was going to kill myself rather than stay there for another 30 days or so and starve to death. I had enough money to eat again for a while but I didn’t have enough money to pay the rent, so on May 31st, I moved out. I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 November 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


Chronology

In opposition (1919-33)

Nazi leader Adolf Hitler devoted two chapters of his 1925/26 work Mein Kampf, itself a propaganda tool, to the study and practice of propaganda. He claimed to have learnt the value of propaganda as a World War I infantryman exposed to very effective British and ineffectual German propaganda. The argument that Germany lost the war largely because of British propaganda efforts, expounded at length in Mein Kampf, reflected then-common German nationalist claims. Although untrue – German propaganda during World War I was mostly more advanced than that of the British – it became the official truth of Nazi Germany thanks to its reception by Hitler.

Mein Kampf contains the blueprint of later Nazi propaganda efforts. Assessing his audience, Hitler writes in chapter IV:

"Propaganda must always address itself to the broad masses of the people. (...) All propaganda must be presented in a popular form and must fix its intellectual level so as not to be above the heads of the least intellectual of those to whom it is directed. (...) The art of propaganda consists precisely in being able to awaken the imagination of the public through an appeal to their feelings, in finding the appropriate psychological form that will arrest the attention and appeal to the hearts of the national masses. The broad masses of the people are not made up of diplomats or professors of public jurisprudence nor simply of persons who are able to form reasoned judgment in given cases, but a vacillating crowd of human children who are constantly wavering between one idea and another. (...) The great majority of a nation is so feminine in its character and outlook that its thought and conduct are ruled by sentiment rather than by sober reasoning. This sentiment, however, is not complex, but simple and consistent. It is not highly differentiated, but has only the negative and positive notions of love and hatred, right and wrong, truth and falsehood."

As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side. (...) The receptive powers of the masses are very restricted, and their understanding is feeble. On the other hand, they quickly forget. Such being the case, all effective propaganda must be confined to a few bare essentials and those must be expressed as far as possible in stereotyped formulas. These slogans should be persistently repeated until the very last individual has come to grasp the idea that has been put forward. (...) Every change that is made in the subject of a propagandist message must always emphasize the same conclusion. The leading slogan must of course be illustrated in many ways and from several angles, but in the end one must always return to the assertion of the same formula."

Hitler put these ideas into practice with the reestablishment of the Völkischer Beobachter, a daily newspaper published by the Nazi Party (NSDAP) from February 1925 on, whose circulation reached 26,175 in 1929. It was joined in 1926 by Joseph Goebbels's Der Angriff, another unabashedly and crudely propagandistic paper.

During most of the Nazis' time in opposition, their means of propaganda remained limited. With little access to mass media, the party continued to rely heavily on Hitler and a few others speaking at public meetings until 1929. In April 1930, Hitler appointed Goebbels head of party propaganda. Goebbels, a former journalist and Nazi party officer in Berlin, soon proved his skills. Among his first successes was the organization of riotous demonstrations that succeeded in having the American anti-war film All Quiet on the Western Front banned in Germany.

In power (1933-39)

Before World War II, Nazi propaganda strategy stressed several themes. Their goals were to create external enemies (countries that allegedly inflicted the Treaty of Versailles on Germany) and internal enemies (Jews). Hitler and Nazi propagandists played on the anti-Semitism and resentment present in Germany. The Jews were blamed for things such as robbing the German people of their hard work while themselves avoiding physical labour.


At war (1939-45)

Until the conclusion of the Battle of Stalingrad on February 4, 1943, German propaganda emphasized the prowess of German arms and the humanity German soldiers had shown to the peoples of occupied territories. Pilots of the Allied bombing fleets were depicted as cowardly murderers, and Americans in particular as gangsters in the style of Al Capone. At the same time, German propaganda sought to alienate Americans and British from each other, and both these Western nations from the Soviets. One of the primary sources for propaganda was the Wehrmachtbericht, a daily radio broadcast that described the military situation on all fronts.

After Stalingrad, the main theme changed to Germany as the sole defender of what they called "Western European culture" against the "Bolshevist hordes". The introduction of the V-1 and V-2 "vengeance weapons" was emphasized to convince Britons of the hopelessness of defeating Germany.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Training Day (2001)


Paul: It'd be my pleasure to put a hydrashock in that melon...

Alonzo Harris: Wait, wait.

Paul: But naw, I'ma be cool. Now drop the fucking gun *now*!

Jake Hoyt: You wanna shoot me, Paul, go ahead. But I'm taking him with me.

Mark: I'm going, Alonzo.

Paul: This motherfucker's a fed.










From 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 8580 days

8580 = 4290 + 4290

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1977 ( Gary Powers - deceased - killed in helicopter crash ) is 4290 days



From 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 8580 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1989 ( premiere US TV movie "Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman" ) is 8580 days



From 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 8580 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1989 ( Sergio Leone - deceased ) is 8580 days



From 9/4/1981 ( date hijacked from me:Beyonce Knowles ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 8580 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Guts and Glory: The Rise and Fall of Oliver North" ) is 8580 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 10406 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/30/1994 ( the suspicious death of Evan Burger Donaldson ) is 10406 days



From 2/18/1965 ( Andre Romell Young also known as Dr. Dre ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 14622 days

14622 = 7311 + 7311

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 7311 days



From 11/17/1952 ( premiere US TV series episode "Adventures of Superman"::"The Secret of Superman" ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/17/1952 ( Charles Penrose - deceased ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 3725 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/14/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Blue Knight"::"Cop Killer" ) is 3725 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 3781 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Blue Knight"::"To Kill a Tank" ) is 3781 days



From 3/19/1947 ( Glenn Close ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 4425 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/14/1977 ( premiere US film "Saturday Night Fever" ) is 4425 days



From 5/1/1949 ( premiere US film "Stampede" ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and plane crash survivor along with Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal - and the other Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Herbert Walker Bush-George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal that caused the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 3901 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 11/6/1969 ( premiere US film "Downhill Racer" ) is 3901 days



From 1/31/1964 ( date hijacked from me:Thomas Reagan was Innsbruck Winter Olympics gold medalist on this day ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 15006 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 4/2/2000 ( premiere TV series episode "Futurama"::"How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back" ) is 15006 days



From 11/1/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Andy Griffith Show"::"The Taylors in Hollywood" ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 14366 days

14366 = 7183 + 7183

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because as a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 5705 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1981 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Maybury"::"Hugo" ) is 5705 days



From 4/24/1981 ( premiere US film "Take This Job and Shove It" ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 8713 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1989 ( the Hurricane Hugo forms ) is 8713 days



From 7/1/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Armageddon" ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 2436 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 2436 days



From 2/10/1956 ( premiere US film "The Lone Ranger" ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 17918 days

17918 = 8959 + 8959

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/14/1990 ( departing as United States Navy Fire Controlman Second Class Petty Officer the honorable discharge from United States Navy active service of Kerry Wayne Burgess and circa 2011 the current grade of United States Marine Corps major general pending promotion to lieutenant general ) is 8959 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 3026 days

3026 = 1513 + 1513

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/24/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Our Hero the Banker" ) is 1513 days



From 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" with massive fatalities and destruction ) To 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) is 1268 days

1268 = 634 + 634

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/29/1967 ( the extensively publicized fire aboard the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Forrestal CV 59 ) is 634 days



From 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 1177 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 5/24/1962 ( premiere US film "Lonely Are the Brave" ) is 1177 days



From 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) To 6/28/2005 ( Microsoft's Bill Gates & George Walker Bush the Al Qaeda-Al Qaida punk deliberately murders Michael Patrick Murphy ) is 118 days

118 = 59 + 59

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/31/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C."::"Gomer Pyle, Civilian" & premiere US TV series episode "Hogan's Heroes"::"Anchors Aweigh, Men of Stalag 13" ) is 59 days



From 3/2/2005 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush presentation for Jackie Robinson & George Walker Bush ) To 6/28/2005 ( Microsoft's Bill Gates & George Walker Bush the Al Qaeda-Al Qaida punk deliberately murders Michael Patrick Murphy ) is 118 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 6/30/1959 ( Vincent D'Onofrio ) is 118 days



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=64374


George W. Bush


Remarks on Presenting the Congressional Gold Medal Posthumously to Jackie Robinson

March 2, 2005



http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2005/03/20050302-12.html


George W. Bush [ UNITED STATES TITLE 18 TREASON ]


For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

March 2, 2005

President Honors Jackie Robinson at Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony

The U.S. Capitol

Washington, D.C.

3:18 P.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT: Members of Congress. Mrs. Robinson, and Sharon and Dave, Laura and I are honored to be with you all as we honor your husband and your dad. Reverend Jackson. You know, I figure I'm the ninth speaker -- (laughter.) I spent a little time in baseball. Commissioner, it's good to see you and appreciate the McCourts being here of the great Los Angeles Dodgers family. But a lot of times, the ninth hitter was told by the manager, keep your swing short. (Laughter.) I kind of guess that's what Nancy Pelosi meant when I got up -- she said, you are the ninth speaker. (Laughter.) How about keeping it short?

I'm honored to be here for the -- to present the Congressional Gold Medal to Mrs. Robinson. It's a great tradition of our Congress to honor fantastic and noble Americans, and we're doing just the thing with Jack Roosevelt Robinson.

You know, he was a great ball player. Anybody who follows baseball knows how great he was -- fantastic statistics: MVP, all the big honors you could get. But his electricity was unbelievable. Think about this. This is a guy who inspired little seven-year-olds to dream of wearing "42" and dashing for home in Brooklyn, and a seven-year-old like me hoping to get his Topps baseball card, even though I was an avid Giants fan. He was an amazing guy. And his story was powerful then, and it is powerful today.

His story is one that shows what one person can do to hold America account -- to account to its founding promise of freedom and equality. It's a lesson for people coming up to see. One person can make a big difference in setting the tone of this country.

He always fought for what he called "first-class citizenship." That's an interesting phrase, isn't it -- "first-class citizenship." Not second-class, not third-class -- first-class citizenship for all. As John Kerry mentioned, it started in the Army. Obviously, it really manifested itself on the baseball field. After all, it was Branch Rickey who said he was looking for a man to cross the color line who could play baseball and had the character necessary to do so. Jackie Robinson had both. And that's why we're honoring him today.

I found Martin Luther King's quote about him interesting. I'm sure you will, too. He said, "He was a freedom rider before freedom rides." That's a pretty high compliment, when you think about it. To me, it just says, courage and decency and honor.

This son of Georgia sharecroppers was taught by his mother that the best weapon against racism was the use of his talent, his God-given talent, not to waste a minute, and he didn't. And that spirit, passed on from mother to son, and now son to family, still lives through the Jackie Robinson Foundation. The Jackie Robinson Foundation is a noble cause to help academically-gifted students of color go to college. I know the Dodgers will continue to support that foundation. I hope baseball continues to do so, as well.

It is my honor now to join Speaker Hastert and Senator Stevens in presenting the Congressional Gold Medal to Rachel Robinson, in the name of her husband, the great baseball star and great American, Jackie Robinson. (Applause.)

(The medal is presented.)

END 3:24 P.M. EST



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2005_3849466

chron

NEWSMAKERS

JULIE MASON, Houston Chronicle Washington Bureau Staff

THU 03/03/2005 HOUSTON CHRONICLE

WASHINGTON - President Bush and Sen. John Kerry met Wednesday for the first time since last year's presidential debates, reuniting at the White House and Capitol for a doubleheader of baseball-themed events.


Earlier in the day, Bush awarded a posthumous Congressional Gold Medal to Hall of Famer Jackie Robinson, the first black player in the major leagues. Kerry co-sponsored the measure.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.





http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sup_01_18_10_II.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART II

PART II—CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

CHAPTER 201—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 3001—3013)
CHAPTER 203—ARREST AND COMMITMENT (§§ 3041—3064)



http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00003005----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART II > CHAPTER 201 > § 3005

§ 3005. Counsel and witnesses in capital cases

Whoever is indicted for treason or other capital crime shall be allowed to make his full defense by counsel; and the court before which the defendant is to be tried, or a judge thereof, shall promptly, upon the defendant’s request, assign 2 such counsel, of whom at least 1 shall be learned in the law applicable to capital cases, and who shall have free access to the accused at all reasonable hours. In assigning counsel under this section, the court shall consider the recommendation of the Federal Public Defender organization, or, if no such organization exists in the district, of the Administrative Office of the United States Courts. The defendant shall be allowed, in his defense to make any proof that he can produce by lawful witnesses, and shall have the like process of the court to compel his witnesses to appear at his trial, as is usually granted to compel witnesses to appear on behalf of the prosecution.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000352

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Vincent D'Onofrio
Date of Birth: 30 June 1959

"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" .... Detective Robert Goren
Impostor (2002) .... Hathaway










http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=32735

NAVY.mil [ PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE BILL GATES-AL QAEDA TERRORIST NETWORK ]

The Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

[ GEORGE WALKER BUSH REMAINS INCAPABLE OF HOLDING ANY OFFICE UNDER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ]Bush Presents Medal of Honor to Parents of Navy SEAL

Story Number: NNS071022-16 Release Date: 10/22/2007 5:51:00 PM

By John J. Kruzel, American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON (NNS) -- [ THE INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMINAL AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THE ESTABLISHED NATIONAL TRAITOR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THE SEVERELY TREASONOUS AGENT FOR FOREIGN POWER VIOLENTLY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THE FRAUDULENT ]President Bush today posthumously presented the Medal of Honor earned by Lt. Michael P. Murphy, a Navy SEAL who sacrificed his life in an attempt to save fellow SEALs during a fierce battle with Taliban fighters in Afghanistan.

The Medal of Honor, accepted by Murphy’s parents, Maureen and Dan Murphy, during a White House ceremony, is the highest military decoration. Murphy’s is the first Medal of Honor awarded for service in Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan.


On June 28, 2005, as Murphy led a four-man SEAL team in search of key terrorist commander, the unit came under attack by some 50 Taliban fighters. The lieutenant is credited with risking his own life to save the lives of his teammates, according to a summary of action published by the Navy.










http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/Pegasus/pegasus_history.shtml

Orbital

Pegasus

Pegasus Mission History

Flight # Launch Date Vehicle Payload Result


6 June 27, 1994 Pegasus XL STEP-1 Failure










http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=FB0610F83A5B167493C0A91783D85F438785F9

The New York Times

Article Preview

Francis Gary Powers, U-2 Pilot, Dies in a California Copter Crash; Ex-Agent, Whose Capture by Russians Led to a Crisis, Was a Reporter for Television

By ROBERT LINDSEY Special to The New York Times ();

August 02, 1977,

, Section , Page 12, Column , words

[ DISPLAYING ABSTRACT ]

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 1 Francis Gary Powers, whose U-2 espionage flight over, the Soviet Union touched off a crisis in Soviet-American relations 17 years ago, was killed today in the crash of a helicopter he piloted as a reporter for a Los Angeles television station.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001466/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Sergio Leone

Date of Birth

3 January 1929

Date of Death 30 April 1989










http://www.nytimes.com/1994/05/01/obituaries/evan-burger-donaldson-adoption-official-60.html

The New York Times

Evan Burger Donaldson; Adoption Official, 60

Published: May 01, 1994

Evan Burger Donaldson, president of the board of Spence-Chapin Services to Families and Children in New York, a nonprofit adoption service, died yesterday at Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan. Mrs. Donaldson, who lived in Manhattan, was 60.

The cause was a cerebral hemorrhage, said her husband, William H. Donaldson.



http://www.nndb.com/people/041/000031945

Bill Donaldson

AKA William Henry Donaldson

Born: 2-Jun-1931

Executive summary: SEC Chairman, 2003-05


Donaldson married his wife, Evan Burger, in 1960. She died suddenly in April 1994. A year and a half later, Donaldson remarried. According to Fortune magazine, his new wife, Jane Morrison, had already given birth to his son Andrew in 1991, and there were rumors she had been his mistress since the 1980s, this despite the fact that they were both married to other people.


Wife: Evan Burger (m. 1960, d. 30-Apr-1994)

Wife: Jane Phillips Morrison (m. Dec-1995, reportedly former mistress)



http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2003/02/17/337296/index.htm

CNNMoney [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Is Donaldson the Best Man for the SEC? Despite a glossy resume, William Donaldson's unimpressive track record has led critics to say that he used his establishment connections to "fail up." There are also questions about his personal life.

By Andy Serwer

February 17, 2003

(FORTUNE Magazine) – When President Bush announced last December that William Donaldson was his choice to replace Harvey Pitt as chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission


FORTUNE has also learned that there are issues in Donaldson's personal life. In 1960 he married a woman named Evan Burger. They lived in Manhattan and adopted two children, now grown. Sources say that at some point in the 1980s, Donaldson became romantically involved with a married woman named Jane Morrison, who worked at the Yale School of Management when Donaldson was dean. She was the wife of Bruce Morrison, then a Democratic Congressman from Connecticut. Twelve years ago, while Donaldson was still married to Evan, Jane Morrison gave birth to a child by Donaldson. (Newspaper reports say that Jane and Bruce Morrison divorced in April 1990 after having been separated for two years.)

On April 30, 1994, Evan died unexpectedly of a cerebral hemorrhage. In late December 1995, Donaldson married Morrison. Sources say the FBI has known about Donaldson's affair and child since he was nominated in December. So, too, has the White House. Although the Bush administration has strongly promoted its commitment to family values and moral rectitude, a White House spokesperson says, "The President believes that Bill Donaldson would make an outstanding SEC chairman." Some longtime Donaldson associates seem less sure. "This kind of behavior calls his character into question," says one. "And character is an important thing for the next head of the SEC to have."

The Senate Banking Committee will begin Donaldson's confirmation hearing on Feb. 5. Questions about his professional accomplishments will be front and center. It remains to be seen whether his private life will also become an issue.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097469/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Guts and Glory: The Rise and Fall of Oliver North (1989) (TV) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 30 April 1989



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097469

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Guts and Glory: The Rise and Fall of Oliver North (TV 1989)


David Keith ... Lt. Col. Oliver North


Release Date: 30 April 1989 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0236564

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Dr. Dre

Born: Andre Romell Young February 18, 1965


Training Day 2001

Paul










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139654/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Training Day (2001)


Paul: Who the fuck is this?

Jake: Jake Hoyt. I'm from Valley Patrol. It's my first day.

Paul: You a long way from Starbucks homey.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0506635

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Adventures of Superman (TV series 1952–1958)

The Secret of Superman (#1.10)


George Reeves ... Superman / Clark Kent


Dr. H.L. Ort is using an advanced version of a truth serum to hypnotize employees of the Daily Planet in an attempt to discover Superman's secret identity.


Release Date: 17 November 1952 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0672286/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Charles Penrose

Date of Birth

11 November 1873, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, England, UK

Date of Death

17 November 1952

Birth Name

Charles Penrose Dunbar Cawse





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Penrose

Charles Penrose

Charles Penrose (born Frank Penrose Cawse on 11 November 1873 – 17 November 1952) was a English music hall and theatre performer, and later radio comedian, who is best known for his unusual comic song "The Laughing Policeman".





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Laughing_Policeman_(song)

The Laughing Policeman (song)

"The Laughing Policeman" is a music hall song by Charles Jolly, the pseudonym of Charles Penrose.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0006875/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Paul (Character)

from Training Day (2001)

Training Day (2001)


Paul: Alonzo, there's two shots left in that other stinger. We need to just kill your boy right now and say Roger got him coming through the door.

Alonzo: We ain't killing nobody. This guy's got the magic eye. I can feel it. Just had a little freak-out, that's all. Now I say he's cool, and nobody's gonna hurt him. But you do have a decision to make, because in about 10 seconds, this whole place is gonna be overrun with blue suits.

[sirens approaching]

Alonzo: So just walk outside and clear your head, or just shoot me.

Jake: [on the way out] Hey, Paul.

[punches Paul]

Paul: [Mark holds him back] You're *dead*, motherfucker! You hear me?

[shouts]

Paul: You're fuckin' dead!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096931/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman (1989) (TV)

Country Date

USA 30 April 1989



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096931

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman (TV 1989)


Lindsay Wagner ... Jaime Sommers
Lee Majors ... Steve Austin


Release Date: 30 April 1989 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096931/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman (1989) (TV)


Oscar Goldman: [Steve and Jaime are trying to take an unwilling Oscar away from a bar] They are cyborgs, would you believe that? And they're trying to kidnap me. I needs some help. Help!

Man in bar: Are you... sure you're his friend?

Jaime Sommers: Oh, absolutely. Listen, don't pay any attention to anything he says, he's very confused. Do I look like a robot to you?










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


Lieutenant Commander Data: I am detecting imperfections in the titanium casing... temperature variations in the fuel manifold... it is no more "real" to me now than it was a moment ago.

Cmdr. Deanna Troi: [observing from a catwalk] Would you three like to be alone?





http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_20

Star Trek: First Contact


:20:58
It is no more real to me now
than it was a moment ago.

:21:02
- Would you three like to be alone?
- What have you found out?

:21:07
- There's no sign of Cochrane.
- He has to be here.

:21:11
This ship and this flight
were his dream.

:21:16
We should consider the possibility
that Dr Cochrane died in the attack.

:21:23
If that's true...
then the future may die with him.