Thursday, June 30, 2011

March 3rd




I purchased a copy of the DVD a while back but I am watching it now for the first time only this morning. I might have written about how I was aware of when it premiered in the theatres in Seattle in 2005 but I did not go to see it and I did not watch it until I saw it on television, as referenced here. I saw on television the specific details about the scene shots that establish the locations in Seattle Washington and I recognized those specific locations. The first scene clearly shows the Seattle P-I building on the waterfront. That scene, as it zooms in, establishes that the creator of the "EDI" drone is a look-alike for the transvestite and 100% female gender as born Microsoft's Bill Gates the Adolph Hitler of the United States of America.

I can also clearly see that location where I was sitting in the park on 3 March 2003 and where I saw that rebellious command USS Momsen anchored in the bay waiting for me to arrive at that park.

I feel that I have a complete understand of what will happen leading up to my arrival as a time traveler on the past date of 3 March 2003. I am not as clear as to what happens when I depart on 9 May 2003. I have thought extensively about a line of thought about 9 May 2003 but as with everything that is still 100% theoretical. My theory about 9 May 2003 is simply - and much simpler that the previous transition - is that I go out walking into the woods, as planned, and I walk for a while by myself and I see the portal nearby and I walk into it, although my thoughts present some drama about that event as well. My destination, I have been thinking, is 27 June 1994. But I don't know. That might be my second destination and 27 June 1994 happens later because I am traveling backwards in time.

What is harder to comprehend, in terms of the time traveler effect, is that I intend to take that DVD copy with me when I time travel back to the date 3 March 2003. On a side note, that explains specifically why Jamie Foxx asks that woman in Thailand if she knows how to cook. The part that is hard to comprehend is about how this work of Nazi propaganda, as fully supported by the Al Qaida-Al Qaeda controlled United States Department of Defense, is trying to establish, for the historical record, that I somehow cause the destruction of Seattle Washington by United States of America federal atomic weapons and on a day that is still in the future relative to this present day.

That work of Nazi propaganda that is the 2005 film "Stealth" represents that the United States of America Department of Defense becomes aware that I time travel back to the date 3 March 2003 and that I report to the people waiting to meet me near the town of George in Washington State that I personally witnessed a salvo of nuclear ballistic missiles destroy the city of Seattle Washington.

So if I take this DVD with me then, what? How does that happen? They will know that I know that they know and they will know that and I will know that.

Is my journal so well-guarded that the relevant details are not disclosed beyond the people that I give my information to? I am several beers into a twelve pack so the point I might have wanted to make here when I started is not as clear now that I write this sentence. Maybe I am guilty of being drunk while hypothesising about my practical application of time traveling, although I will not be drunk when I actually conduct my time travel. I can stand there at the camera and speak about how I want to try something and while I was drunk when I thought it up I think I can do it now when I am sober.










http://www.cswap.com/2005/Stealth/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_12

Stealth


:12:26
George, I've been peeling away layers.
I found something. It's not good.

:12:30
- Talk to me.
- He's into some super-secure file...

:12:33
...something called "Caviar Sweep. "
You know it?

:12:36
Yeah, I know it.

:12:38
EDI's, like, fixated on it.

:12:40
Look, when we gave you this contract,
you said shit like this couldn't happen.

:12:44
Once you teach something to learn,
you can't put limits on it.

:12:47
"Learn this, but don't learn that. "

:12:49
EDI's mind's going everywhere.
He can learn from Hitler.

:12:52
He can learn from Captain Kangaroo.
It's all the same.

:12:54
Settle down, would you?
Get back to Caviar Sweep.

:12:58
He's opened it
and selected himself a target.

:13:01
What target?

:13:03
Some place in Siberia.
A cold-fusion weapons lab.

:13:07
That's a hypothetical strike.
It's not real.

:13:10
No, in about 40 minutes
it is gonna be real.

:13:12
He's gonna blow it
off the face of the Earth.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/040615-N-6817C-036.jpg

NAVY.mil [ PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE BILL GATES-AL QAEDA TERRORIST NETWORK ]

The Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

040615-N-6817C-036 Pacific Ocean (Jun. 15, 2004) - Actor Sam Shepard mulls over a scene in the upcoming motion picture "Stealth," while filming aboard the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72). After ten months of dry docked Planned Incremental Availability (PIA) maintenance, Lincoln is conducting local operations in the Pacific Ocean in preparation for an upcoming deployment. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer’s Mate 3rd Class Tyler J. Clements. (RELEASED)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

040615-N-6817C-036





http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/040615-N-6817C-030.jpg

NAVY.mil [ PROPAGANDA ASSET OF THE BILL GATES-AL QAEDA TERRORIST NETWORK ]

The Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

040615-N-6817C-030 Pacific Ocean (Jun. 15, 2004) - A camera crew sets up for scenes to be taped on the flight deck for the upcoming motion picture “Stealth,” with the crew of the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72). After ten months of dry docked Planned Incremental Availability (PIA) maintenance, Lincoln is conducting local operations in the Pacific Ocean in preparation for an upcoming deployment. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer’s Mate 3rd Class Tyler J. Clements. (RELEASED)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

040615-N-6817C-030










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


You have a beautiful country.
I mean, look at this.
This is paradise.
Know what I think? When I'm down
here, things look so much different.
As opposed to being up there.
Flying around, everything is so small,
everything goes by so fast.
And then they tell you...
They tell you to drop a bomb.
It's like you just erase something
they told you had to be erased.
I mean, don't get me wrong,
I got a job to do.
It's the flyest job you'll ever have,
but sometimes, right here...
Right here on earth, it's just...
It's just beautiful.
And you...
...don't understand a word I'm saying,
do you?
- No, I don't understand.
- You don't?
Well, you understand something.
Now, can you cook?










http://www.cswap.com/2005/Stealth/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_40

Stealth


:40:46
I'm not available at this time.
Leave a message.

:40:49
So it's voice mail now, is it, Ray?










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_25

Terminator 2: Judgment Day


:25:02
Mr. Dyson?

:25:06
The materials team
is running another--

:25:08
- Mr. Dyson.
- Yes?

:25:10
The materials team is running
another series this afternoon.

:25:13
You have to sign for the-- it.

:25:16
- You have to sign it out.
- Okay. I'll get it.

:25:20
I know I haven't been here long,
but I was wondering if you know--

:25:24
Know what?

:25:26
If you know where "it" came from.

:25:28
I asked them the same question once.
You know what they told me?

:25:32
Don't ask.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


Okay, to Control,
we've had a lightning strike.
The UCAV's very unstable.
Landing sequence is altered.
I'll go in first...
...but the UCAV
is gonna need the net.
Nice landing, ma'am.
On the flight deck,
stand by to rig barricade.
Extreme Deep Invader aircraft
inbound for crash landing.
Pull it out! Pull it out! Pull it out!
- Hold on! Stop! Stop.
- Stay low, stay low! Pull low!
Pull starboard! Pull starboard!
Clear the deck!
Move it! Move it! Move it!
- You scared me.
- Sorry, just a bit restless.
Really got whacked tonight, right?
Like a hair dryer in a bathtub.
Oh, he can't hear you.
I pulled his voice recog.
I'll call it a "he" when it gets out of its
cockpit and takes a piss, how's that?
- You all right?
- Yeah.
It's just a power surge, that's all.
- And that's normal?
- Normal?
Let me show you something.
That was EDI's neural network.
Now, check this out.
I mean, ever since the lightning strike,
he's just been writing all of this...
I don't know. A language or a code.
And what does it mean?
Yeah. "Mean. "
The person that could really
answer that question...
...is its designer, Keith Orbit.
- Orbit?
- The guy's name is Orbit?
- Yeah, I know.
He did all the AI on the Raptor










http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/a/00_51

Back to the Future


:51:54
Marty, I'm sorry, but the only power source
capable of generating...

:51:57
...1.21 gigawatts of electricity
is a bolt of lightning.

:52:01
What did you say?
- A bolt of lightning.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html

Back To The Future


Get home to your mama, boy.
Biff! Hurry, Biff!
Let me out of here!
Reginald, where are your keys?
The keys are in the trunk.
Say that again?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0832430

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Star Trek (TV series 1973–1975)

The Time Trap (TV episode 1973 #1.12)


William Shatner ... Captain James T. Kirk (voice)


Release Date: 24 November 1973 (USA)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


Talon state your intentions.
My intentions are to reason with you,
EDI. All right? You're messing up.
You're the future.
You're not allowed to act this way.
I am designed to destroy the enemy.
Just like you.
And like me, you got orders.
Now your orders are to return to base.
Good pilots follow orders.
Negative.
You're not gonna disrespect me.
You're not gonna disrespect me.
You're really making me
look bad, Tin Man.
I was the only one to defend you.
Now, let's go on home and quit flying
around like this. This is crazy.
Talon leave me alone.
Leave you alone?
I'm trying to help you.
I'm right behind you, .
Got your back.
Talon to Operator.
Talons and are flying at high risk.
Request permission
to destroy the UCAV.
I don't wanna hurt you or see billions
of taxpayers' dollars scattered all over.
But if you make me, I will blast your
aeroelastic ass right out the sky.
Your chances are less than
percent.
Come on. Come on, Operator.
Give me permission to kill it,
or I will make the decision myself.
Control, please respond.
Sir, you leave me no choice.
Okay, Henry. Weapons hot.
Weapons hot. Destroy the target.
I got my orders now, playboy.
Henry, you're too close.
You're too close.
Drop back! Drop back!
Missile lock, on.
Goodbye, EDI.
Henry, drop back!
You gotta drop back!
Goodbye, Henry.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0013221/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Quotes for

Deena Jones (Character)

from Dreamgirls (2006)


Deena Jones: Maybe you just don't see me for who I am.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Monday, July 14, 2008


Stealth (2005)

20 TNTP: Saturday, July 12 8:30 PM

2005, PG-13, **, 02:00, Color, English, United States,

Three naval pilots (Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx) must stop a fighter jet controlled by artificial intelligence that has run amok.

Cast: Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, Sam Shepard, Joe Morton, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Richard Roxburgh, Wentworth Miller, Ian Bliss, Jason Chan Director(s): Rob Cohen Producer(s): Mike Medavoy, Arnold Messer, Neal H. Moritz, Laura Ziskin


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 July 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:44 AM
Okay. So I'm not. Again: I get it.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:46 AM
I don't know. Maybe I don't get it. I am doing what I know to do.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:47 AM
But that is not entirely accurate. I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. So what is the point? What is the point of that question?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:48 AM
I am the point.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:52 AM
I understand this is my role but I also feel the strong need to move on. Doesn't that mean something in itself? Why do I feel anything? It is because I want to get back to where I am supposed to be. I am supposed to be here filling this role but I am not supposed to be here *forever*

I am supposed to do my job and get back to where I am supposed to be.

Why can't I get some assistance from the people that are non-principals?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 12:54 AM
Why are none of the non-principals (as defined by me personally) even speaking out about how damned peculiar it is that I am still not getting any assistance after all these months and years

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 1:02 AM
I am out here because there are people I want to shield.

They don't have to say anything and I left instructions for how they should react and interact and as to how I wanted them to stay out of the negative aspect of this business.

And there there are these "incidentals." Why is no one speaking out about the criminal activity I am identifying?

That suggests to me those "incidentals" are indifferent to being protected.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 1:07 AM
This is just common sense stuff.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2009 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 1:35 AM
http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001605690000&sid=18510&sn=TNTP&st=200907170145&cn=20

Stealth (2005)

20 TNTP: Friday, July 17 1:45 AM

2005, PG-13, **, 02:00, Color, English, United States,

Three naval pilots (Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx) must stop a fighter jet controlled by artificial intelligence that has run amok.

Cast: Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, Sam Shepard, Joe Morton, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Richard Roxburgh, Wentworth Miller, Ian Bliss, Jason Chan Director(s): Rob Cohen Producer(s): Mike Medavoy, Arnold Messer, Neal H. Moritz, Laura Ziskin

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 1:40 AM
Okay. I know that. So let me do something with it. What is the point?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 1:43 AM
Yes, I know. Focused on a response versus focused on the issue.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/17/09 1:45 AM
But what does that mean?

I have a sense for what that means but why can't I find out what I think it means?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:41 PM Sunday, August 13, 2006


May 9th. Of course.

Of course it started on May 9th. These things hit me like a painless flash of lightning sometimes. Just a few hours ago, after writing about May 9th, it dawned on me. Of course it was May 9th. It is one of the obvious things that has been there in front of my face for the past several weeks and I just now got it.

I figured out a few weeks or months ago that my birthday is actually 3/3/59.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 August 2006 excerpt ends]